Dolan Twins; Dirty Imagines.

By vulgardolan

Shit gets freaky... More

thirty seconds; e.d
insecure; g.d
project; g.d
CAN'T BREATHE; G.D
wisdom teeth; e.d
doctors; e.d & g.d
murder; g.d
"Babygirl, it hurts." (tease pt 1) - e.d
"11 more ways." (tease pt 2)- e.d
Used; e.d (R)
public; e.d
"you are what you eat."; e.d
over the horizon- g.d (R)
cheater; e.d (R)
school hours- g.d (R)
Backstabber; g.d (pt 1) (R)
Backstabber; g.d (pt 2) (R)
Austin; e.d (R)
cameron's little brother- e.d (R)
Make Up; G.D
Tension; e.d
Switched

ditch with me?; e.d

30.5K 294 69
By vulgardolan

"Did you understand any of that?" Wyatt asked you as the two of you walked out of your second period math class.

"No, not at all, I'm so screwed for that test next week." You said.

"That makes two of us," He laughed. "Okay, I gotta get to class, see you later." And with that he ran off.

God I'm so screwed. I'm going to fucking fail this math test, then my mom is gonna kill me.

You turned the corner of the hallway, heading to your locker. You saw Ethan leaning against it looking down at his phone.

Ethan Dolan was the captain of lacrosse team. He was on honor role, a nice ass piece of eye-candy, your crush and someone you would only dream of being with. You guys were friends but, most of the time he was with the jocks and he probably didn't see you as anything more.

You took a breath and kept walking towards your locker. When you reached it, Ethan looked up from his phone and smiled at you.

"Oh hey, Ethan." You said.

"Hey." Ethan said still leaning against your locker.

"Well, uhm, What's up?" you asked.

"Well," Ethan said finally moving off your locker. "Skip next period with me, let's go somewhere."

You almost threw up. "What? Ethan you're insane." you said opening your locker and throwing your books inside. "Skip next period? What if-, Can't the school-, You're delusional." you continued.

Wait, why am I fighting this? ETHAN DOLAN is asking me to go somewhere with him, why am I even thinking twice?

"I'm not delusional," Ethan laughed leaning against the locker next to yours. "Come on, it would be fun."

You shut your locker and looked at him. "Where would we go?" You said with a smirk.

"Anywhere you want, babygirl." Ethan said. You felt your knees tremble a little bit and your cheeks blush.

Babygirl? God, what am I getting myself into.

He smirked, knowing he won. "Okay, fine." You said, giving in. "I'll skip with you, lets go get pizza."

---

"HAHA, wait are you serious?" You asked Ethan. The two of you had gone out for pizza, like you wanted.

"Yes, me and my sister wrapped him up and bounced him on the trampoline. He hit his head and, oh my god, there was blood everywhere."

"Awe, poor Grayson." You giggled.

"You ready to go?" Ethan asked.

"Yeah." You lied. You would've stayed there all day with him if you could.

You and Ethan got in his car. "Oh, shit." He blurted out.

"What?" You asked.

"It's 1:00." He said.

"One o'clock why- Oh my god." You layed your head on his dashboard.

"It's almost sixth period." Ethan laughed. "Can we-"

"We were in the pizza parlor for, like, four hours." You said cutting him off, lifting your head from the dashboard.

"So, do you just want to go back to my house?" Ethan asked starting up the car.

"Sure."

---

You walked into Ethan's room. One of his four walls had a built in bookshelf and thick novels in it. "You read?" You said running a finger along the spines of the books.

"Yeah." Ethan said with a slight blush, he plopped down on his bed.

"Do you believe in a sixth sense?" You asked Ethan randomly.

"Yes, I do." He answered. "When do you think it is better to be safe than sorry?"

"I just listen to that little voice in my head-," You stopped yourself. "Well, that voice went off when you asked me to come o-" You cut yourself off again.

Shit.

"It did?" Ethan asked. "Why?"

"Because you, Ethan Dolan, are way too hot to be a good person." You said laying down on his bed, looking up at ceiling.

"ME?" He mocked.

"Fuck, Wait, did I say that out loud?" You asked. Ethan nodded. "God."

"What do you mean 'I'm too hot to be a good person'?" Ethan asked.

"I just don't trust you."

Ethan inched closer to you. "Why?"

"Every girl in our school wants you." You laughed. "That has to-"

"That doesn't mean I want them." Ethan cut you off. "What if I just want you?"

"I still wouldn't trust you." You admitted.

"So, if I did this," Ethan leaned closer to you. "Would you stop me?"

You layed there, not knowing what to do as he got even closer, hovering over you. Then, his lips meet yours. You melted into the kiss. "Maybe." You whispered into his lips, Ethan smiled.

You sat up, not breaking the kiss, and straddled him. Your hands tugged on his hair as his hands roamed your body. He gave your ass a quick slap which made you let out a quick squeal.

"Learn to trust me, babygirl." Ethan said laying you down on the bed, hovering over you. You smiled into the kiss. Ethan tugged on your shirt, asking you to take it off, you did. He left a trail of kisses leading from your lips to your core.

You broke the kiss to pull his shirt off from over his head. You stared at his body. He was really a work of art, every muscle in his torso was prominent and defined. His body was drool-worthy. His toned abs, making him look like he just came out of a Calvin Klein photo-shoot, his arms, unforgettable, roped with muscle and strength.

"Like what you see?" Ethan smirked breaking your train of thought.

"Oh shut up." You said slapping him playfully on the arm. "I know you were starring at my boobs."

You reconnected your lips with his. Ethan pulled off your shorts and bra, leaving you in just your underwear. He pulled off your panties with his teeth, you wanted him so badly. Ethan kissed your inner thighs, sending chills down your spine.

"Ethan." You moaned lightly as he continued leaving little love bites in between your legs. Ethan licked your entrance, causing you to buck your hips, begging for more contact. He ran his finger along your folds, "E-Ethan." You moaned again, wanting him inside of you.

He slipped his index finger into you, curling it slightly with every pump. He added another finger, your legs locked against his head. He pried your them open, holding you down by your stomache as he continued to eat you out.

Ethan blew cold air on your sensitive clit, causing you to throw your head back in pleasure.

"Babygirl, you taste so good." Ethan moaned. You could feel the vibrations of his words in your lower stomache.

You sat up. "Come here." You said pulling Ethan up and laying him down on the bed. You could see his 'little friend' through his jeans. You messed with the button of his pants, painfully and teasingly slow. Ethan grunted, "Please." You heard him manage to choke out.

"Anything for you, babyboy."

You popped open the button from his jeans and ripped them off his thighs, leaving him in just his underwear. You stroked him slowly through his Calvin's causing him to moan your name again. You played with the hem of his boxers but, never took them off.

"Ugh, I can't do this anymore." Ethan grunted standing up and lifting you up as if you weighed nothing. You giggled as he threw you onto the bed.

"Oh, well, someone is eager." You teased.

"Only eager to please, babygirl." Ethan responded, taking off his underwear. His member popped out practically hitting his stomache. Your eyes widened and you gasped involuntarily at his size.

Ethan smirked at you, while spreading your legs slowly. "I'll go easy on you," Ethan said. "Maybe." And with that, he lied. Ethan pounded into you, giving you no time to adjust to his size.

"ETHAN!" You screamed as you curled your toes out of pleasure. "WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED TO GOING EASY?"

"I said maybe." He teased. "Say my name, babygirl." Ethan continued, giving your outer thigh a quick slap. "Say it again, louder."

"Ethan." You whimpered obeying his commands.

"Beg for it." Ethan demanded. You tried to respond but, you couldn't. You just let out a deep throaty moan, unable to form words to respond properly. Ethan pounded into you, fucking you harder, sticking his full length in you. "I'm not going to repeat myself again." Ethan said. "Beg for it."

His moans intoxicated your mind before he stopped and pulled out. You let out a frustrated groan.

If it's begging he wants, he's gonna have to stop fucking me long enough for my brain to start working again.

"I-, Eth-, Ugh-," You stuttered trying to get a hold on a few words. "Please." Is all you manage to choke out. Ethan accepted it and slid into you again.

"B-Babygirl, I-, Ugh, You feel so fucking good. Princess, I'm close." He whimpered.

You closed your eyes as you lost all feeling in your legs. "E-Ethan." You cried out holding onto his forearms, looking for something you could hold onto. You felt a knot form in your stomache. "ETHAN! I'M GONNA-"

"Just a little longer, baby, just give me a minute." Ethan grunted throwing his head back, his thrusts getting sloppier.

You and Ethan moaned and both released. Ethan let himself fall onto you, muscles bulging, face tinted red, hair patted down with sweat. "I told you I was eager to please." Ethan whispered into your ear. You laughed lightly. Ethan pushed himself off of you, only to lay next to you, trying to catch his breath.

"Ethan?" You heard someone scream from downstairs. "Are you home?"

Ethan's bedroom door slammed open only to reveal his twin, Grayson. "Oh my shit-," He turned away, his back facing you and Ethan's bare bodies. "I-I'm so sorry. Darius wants to know if you want to come to the skate park with us."

"Well," Ethan began. "I'm a little busy right now, Grayson."

"Yeah," Grayson laughed. "I can see that, see you later bro."

You heard Grayson's footsteps walking away from the door. Ethan laughed, "I'm so sorry."

"It's okay," You giggled back. "Next time just remember to lock the door."

"So there will be a next time." Ethan smirked looking over at you.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

46.7K 1K 42
Just Imagine? ?some dirty ?some sweet ?some sad โ˜I take requests and there will be regular updatesโ˜
319K 5.9K 77
Let your imagination take you on a journey... (while the twins tag along in the backseat, eh?) Hope you enjoy โค๏ธ
221K 2.7K 57
๐›๐ž๐œ๐š๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ž ๐ฐ๐ก๐ž๐ง ๐š๐ฆ ๐ข ๐ง๐จ๐ญ ๐ฌ๐จ๐Ÿ๐ญ? - status: completed ๐œ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ ๐›๐ฒ: ๐ก๐จ๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ฐ๐š๐ซ๐›๐ฎ๐ซ๐ญ๐จ๐ง
234K 5K 40
I was on my phone texting my friend back when I run into someone who seems to be in a rush. He knocks me down and then turns around quickly with wid...