Random Oneshot Crap

Galing kay Dizzy-Dolfin

A series of random things either give to me or thought of by me to write in this little book. Higit pa

Chapter 1 My Life
Part 2
Part 3 For July 4th 2016
Thanks
Hi and Happy July 5th
Me
I have a Crush ;)
When hearing Steven Universe Summer of Stevens coming
My Bae
#LAPIDOT
SUMMER OF STEVEN COMING ON TODAY JULY 18 2016
ME WITH ELECTRONIS
Spoiler and Theory
Steven kinda of was right
My new story
First Tag
Going to Disney
Updates to come
Arent they so darn cute
Jordan David Frye
i hate cars
Short Story Christmas Jordica
Short Story Christmas Lapidot
Short Story Christmas Cybomb
Short Story Christmas Asyari
Random stuff
Another tag
Santas dead
Tagged
Good Songs
venturiantale
chessy life line things
Hi
Howdy
Sucide
Ghoast
Weird
?
Buffy
idk anymore
Izzys three am to five am livestream
Cybomb
Toast x Ghost
Requests
Isaac Frye
Izzys live stream
Heathers Ventiplier Venturian x Markplier
Meant to be yours Toasted Ghost
I have an Toasted Ghost Idea
Candy Store
Jordan
School
News
A/N
A/N
Update
Party-Isaac Frye

Jordica ESO tale

22 0 0
Galing kay Dizzy-Dolfin

Jessica's Pov:

It was a regular day. The sunshine spreaded throughout the whole room. I was sitting at my desk waiting for the one and only Skype call.

Jordan was suppose to Skype me. We planned on having the whole day dedicated towards a ESO tale.

It was a normal day of course but instead of Jordan filming with just his voice I was going to join in.

Though my commentary was horrible I was determined to make everyone laugh.

The day whent on smoothly Jordan making fun of me like always. But instead of smiling at his jokes I winced. I loved him and his humor and it never bothered me before. Bot now I'm on the verge of tears. I mean even though I know that he doesn't mean it I can't stand the thought of being embarrassed on his internet world.

"Hey Jess did you like today?" Jordan asks pulling his phone up so I can see his face. As he looks at me he probably sees the tears running down my face for his grin turns into a frown.

"What's wrong?" He says staring at my pond eyes. "I can't stand it when you make fun of me online" I whisper looking up at him. "But I never offended you before with my ignorance" he says staring at me. "I know it's just  ever since  we started to hang out during your fame I have just felt... differently towards you" I say looking down. "I like you Jordan. And all of this making fun of isn't helping. Look I'm sorry I told you this way but I can't stand the love of my life embarrassing me in your world" tears started to swarm my eyes. "I understand if you don't want me here with you or if you're embarrassed , annoyed , or just totally disgusted towards me" I say sobs escaping my whole body.

As I look up at him he chuckles. "Oh Jessy girl if only you knew how I felt" his whole face goes red.  " How do you feel?" I ask looking at his brown eyes. "I love yo....." As the final word tries to leave his mouth the connection goes bad. The last thing I hear is yo, and probably I will never know what that word is sadly......

An. I know I'm soooo mean. Oh and also im team Jessica I hate glazed donuts and I want to support as Jordan would say it my girrrl (fallout)

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

333 100 82
This where I will various oneshots about my ships and OCs. Plus rants~
89.1K 1.4K 42
Well hello there. *waves hand awkwardly* These are some of a few ideas I come up with on my spare time, they might suck but if by any chance you enjo...
117K 3.6K 100
Just one shots of youtubers. All fluff with smut hints at times. Requests are always appreciated!! Please keep in mind that this was my first success...
1.9K 8 28
Just a book of Phan one shots. I will try to leave out trigger warning ones but I might add in one or two. ~Enjoy!~