Book of Me and You

By jesstoinfinity

Jesse was just a normal girl who fangirls over One Direction. But later, he meets one of them. She become bes... More

Chapter One.
Chapter Two.
Chapter Three.
Chapter Four.
Chapter Five.
Chapter Six.
Chapter Seven.
Chapter Eight.
Chapter Ten.
Chapter Eleven.
Chapter Twelve.
Chapter Thirteen.
Chapter Fourteen.
Chapter Fifteen.
Chapter Sixteen.
Chapter Seventeen.
Chapter Eighteen.
Chapter Nineteen.
Chapter 20: This time I mean it
Chapter 21: Constellations
Chapter 22: Without You
Chapter 23: Car Accident
Chapter 24: Injection
Chapter 25: Snapshot
Chapter 26: Answer or Decline
Chapter 27: 3 Words
Chapter 28: Text Conversation
Chapter 29: Cheshire
Chapter 30: Night One
Chapter 31: Too soon
Chapter 32: Anne's Party
Chapter 33: Pre-party.
Chapter 34: Party
Chapter 35: After Party
Chapter 36: Niall to the rescue
Chapter 37: Not Again
Chapter 38: Déjà vu
Chapter 39: Legal
Chapter 40: Married
Chapter 41: Harry's the man
Author's note.
Chapter 42: Talking about the future
Chapter 43: Let's get this teen hearts beating faster
Chapter 44: Aftershock
Chapter 45: Mine
Chapter 46: She's back
Chapter 47: Denisse
Chapter 48: Do I end up happy?
Chapter 49: Sounds good.
Chapter 50: Little boy
Chapter 51: Throwback
Chapter 52; Part 1
Chapter 52; Part 2
Chapter 53: Finished
Chapter 54: Plan 'Bring Jess and Haz Back Together'
Chapter 55: Jealous
Chapter 56: Stay
Chapter 57: The End
ANNOUNCEMENT.

Chapter Nine.

3.8K 25 8
By jesstoinfinity

*Jesse's POV*

"Yeah, I am giving it to a special girl. I'm giving it to you, Jesse." Harry said. Oh my god. I blushed like crazy. I can't believe I was that special to him. I've never felt so special in my whole life. 

I know it's just a hoodie, but it's Harry Styles that actually said that I'm special. I didn't know what to say. But I knew that I have to say something before the silence becomes awkward.

"I think Denisse deserves that. She's more special." I smirked at him.

"Naaah, I think you deserve this more. You are special, Jesse. Very special." He smiled, showing off his dimples. "Take it."

I blushed again. I took it from his hand. I gave him a smile. "Thank you, Harry." 

"It's nothing, boo. You better go inside, I bet Zayn's waiting for you." He replied.

I nodded, and closed the car door. Then he drove off. 

I knocked on Zayn's door. 

The door opened, and Zayn greeted me "Hey, beautiful." 

"Hey, good-looking." I replied. "Are we going somewhere fancy? Cause if we are, I don't think my clothes are appropriate." I giggled.

"Don't worry, we're not going anywhere fancy." He smiled. "Let me just get the keys to the car." 

After a few seconds, he came out and we walked to his car. 

He opened the car door for me. 

"Thank you" I muttered, he gave me a smile. And got in on the other side.

When he started driving, I asked "So, where are you taking me?"

"I'm taking you to a place where you really want to go, well, atleast that's what Harry said."

"What? I don't remember saying anything to Harry." I giggled.

"We'll just see, yeah?" He smiled.

"Just tell me where we're going, Zayn." I said, giving him the puppy dog eyes.

"Your puppy dog eyes are not working on me, babe." He giggled. But I was still giving him the puppy dog eyes.

"...okay, okay. We're going to the London Eye, okay? God, your eyes are gorgeous." Zayn said, giving in.

I smiled. "I knew it would work, and are we really going there? I've always wanted to go there!"

"Good, Harry was right.." He stopped the car, "We're here!!"

Zayn went down, then he opened the door for me. I went down, then he held my hand.

We started walking to the London Eye.

"Zayn! Zayn!" A group of girls started shouting.

Zayn tightened his grip on my hand.

The group of girls approached us.

They looked at me. "Is she your girlfriend, Zayn?" one girl asked.

Zayn looked at them, and said "I wish." then he looked at me and smiled. 

"You really look good together." Another girl spoke.

We both blushed. And this time, I tightened my grip on Zayn's hand.

The girls asked Zayn for a picture, and he accepted their request. 

After taking pictures, the girls left. Then we continued walking to the London Eye. Luckily, no one noticed Zayn after that. 

We reached the London Eye. Zayn just kept on walking to the entrance. 

"Aren't we lining up?" I asked.

"No need, they know that we don't need to line up. We can go ahead,we have our own capsule." He answered and I just nodded.

The 2 ladies by the entrance led us to a capsule. 

When we entered the capsule, I went near the bars. I looked over at the view. 

"This is absolutely beautiful, I love this." 

"You look better, Jess." He said. "You know, I really think I like you." He gave me a kiss on the cheek.

"Thank you, you know, for taking this slow, Zayn." 

He smiled at me, and I gave him a kiss on the cheek. 

We decided to sit on the seats located in the middle of the capsule. 

We were seating side by side. We were talking about everything under the sun. Time didn't run that fast, it actually felt that time stopped. We just kept talking. The London Eye suddenly stopped. 

 "Why did it stop?" I asked.

"I told them to make it stop." He smiled.

Just then, there were fireworks infront of us. It looked amazing. The fireworks were in eye level. It was absolutely breath taking.

"Did you plan this too, Zayn?" I smiled.

He smiled, "Maybe.. Okay, yes, I did. Like it?"

"I love it." I muttered.

While we were watching the fireworks, he tightened his grip on my hands again and pulled me closer. After the fireworks, the capsule started moving again. He put his hand around my waist, and pulled me on to his lap. 

Then he wrapped his arms around my stomach, hugging me and still holding each other's hand.

He kissed my neck twice, sending chills all over my body. 

I kissed his forehead and muttered "Thank you, Zayn." 

I stood up, then he stood up as well.

"I really want to kiss you right now." Zayn said.

"I want to kiss you, too." 

I leaned in, and he leaned in too. Our lips just inches apart. We were so close to kissing, when we were interrupted by a voice in the capsule saying that we should stand on the photo zone. We both giggled. Damn, we almost kissed, I almost kissed THE Zayn Malik. 

We went to the photo zone. I smiled, waiting for the camera to flash. But before the camera flashed he kissed me on the cheek. When the flash went off, I was still smiling and Zayn was kissing my cheek. 

The door opened and we immediately got off.

Zayn got out picture printed. He asked for 2 copies, one for me and one for him. It was a lovely picture. 

*Zayn's POV*

I genuinely like Jesse. She's different from all the other girls I've been with. I want to make her my girlfriend, but I understand that she doesn't want to rush things. 

The only problem that I'll probably have with her if ever we're going to be together is that I'm not sure if I can do long-distance relationships. I mean, I don't easily flirt with girls, but it's just if I ever go to another countries, it would be hard to communicate with her and I think communication plays a very important role in relationships. 

But let's not think about that yet.

Me and Jess walked to my car hand-in-hand. 

"What do you wanna do now?" I asked her.

"I don't know." she answered, "but I feel like I want to bake." She giggled.

"Let's bake then!" I smiled. She got excited and started walking faster. 

We got in the car and started making our way to my house.

There was heavy traffic. So it took us longer to get home. When we were 10 minutes away from my house, I looked at Jesse who has fallen asleep. Her head leaning on the window. 

Later, I parked outside my house. I got off, and went to her side, i gently opened the car door, and placed her head on my shoulders, and carried her feet. I walked inside my house carrying her. 

I was walking up the stairs when she started waking up..

"Z-zayn?"

"Yes, love?"

She scratched her eyes. "Can you put me down?" 

I nodded and let her down. "You can sleep over if you want."

"I'll think about it." She said.

"Do you wanna rest now?" I asked.

"Um.. no... let's bake?" Her face lit up.

She smiled and grabbed my hand and pulled me into the kitchen.

We gathered all the ingredients needed. Then we started baking.

I was mixing the flour and baking powder when I placed some flour on her face. She did the same to me. I was chasing her around the kitchen trying to put cream and flour on her face and she would do the same. 

We kept on laughing and running from each other. 

After a while, we decided to continue baking. 

After an hour, we finished baking our cake, we just need to put icing or whip cream on it. We aslo decided to put MnM's on it. And some gummy bears. 

"Are you ready to eat it?" I asked.

"Wait. I'll just call someone." She said.

"Alright, I'll stay here." I said as she made her way to the living room.

*Jesse's POV* 

I went to the living room, and planned on giving Harry a call.

I dialed his number, and after 3 rings, he answered.

"Hello?" 

"Hey, Harry."

"Hey, what's up?"

"Um, since Jason's not around. And you're like my big brother now, can I ask if I can stay over at Zayn's tonight?"

"Um, alright. But be safe." he laughed.

"HARRY!! Ofcourse." I laughed.

"How are you two doing?" he asked.

"Pretty good. I actually really like him. He's sweet, nice, caring and funny."

"Oh. If he asked you tonight to be his girlfriend, would you say yes?" 

"Um, yeah, I think I would. Um, will it be okay wuth you if he becomes my boyfriend?" I asked.

"Ofcourse, Zayn's a good lad. He'll take care of you."

"Good. Thanks Harry." I said, then I heard Denisse's voice on the other line. "Are you with Denisse?"

"Um, yeah." He answered.

"Oh, okay. I'll talk to you later then. Bye."

"Alright. Take care. Bye" He said, then he hung up.

I made my way back to the kitchen.

*Zayn's POV*

Jesse came back. 

"Who did you call, Jess?" I asked. 

"Um, Harry."

"Oh, how's he doing?"

"He's alright, he's with Denisse." She answered.

I nodded. I think I'm gonna ask her to be my girlfriend. I don't wanna rush things but I need her, I need her to be mine.

She sat down next to me, the cake we baked was infront of us. 

"Um, Jess. Can I ask you something?" I started.

"What is it?" 

"Um. I know this is still kind of fast, but can you be my girlfriend?" I asked nervously. There was a 5-second silence. "Um, it's okay if you dont want to ans--" 

"I'd love to." She cut me off. 

"Really? You'll be my girlfriend?" I said.

"Yes, Zayn. I will be your girlfriend." She nodded.

I literally jumped off my seat because of happiness. I gave her a kiss on the cheek then sat beside her. 

We looked at each other's eyes. Then he placed whip cream on my lips. She giggled.

"Wipe them off." I demanded, giving her a sad look. 

She giggled then nodded. She was about to wipe my lips with tissues when I stopped her, "but not with tissues." 

"What? What do you want me to use then?" She asked, confused.

"Well, you could use your lips, yenno." I teased. "Tissue papers come from trees and we need to save trees." I said, chuckling. 

She blushed. 

I leaned it closer to her. Then I kissed her. Finally, I've been waiting for this kiss for quite a time now.

Our lips move in sync. Our kiss was cut short when she lost her balance causing her to pull away from me.

We kissed for a short while but I can already tell that she's a good kisser.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guise. 9th chapter!! Weee.

I need your opinions guys. Should Jesse end up with Zayn or Harry? 

This story is not gonna end, but I just want to know if you want Harry or Zayn for Jesse. 

Please comment your opinion. 

Hope you like this chapter!! :) xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

39.8K 1K 26
She was a good girl. She was lost in her own little world. But then he came along and changed her life. She thinks its hell at first but what happens...
1.1K 183 20
Life was pretty normal for Skylar Richards until she goes on a camping trip with her boyfriend Harry Styles and his friends. Love and life complica...
3.9K 63 42
This story Is about a girl named Jessie Myers who meets an old bad boy (aka) Harry Styles from there high school, then her life changes completely b...
1.2K 13 21
Lauren, a normal girl, meets Harry and the rest of the boys at a signing. She always had a fancy for Harry, and it turns out that he starts to like h...