DEMIGODS: The Empyrean's Sanc...

By Geksxx

With the ethereal peace which has been claimed, serenity began to embrace the demigods. But the prophecy bein... More

DEMIGODS: The Empyrean's Sanctity
PROLOGUE
Chapter 1: Ethereal Peace
Chapter 2: The Deceitful Masks
Chapter 3: Kins and Kings
Chapter 5: The Other Lockser
Chapter 6: The Fairies Secret
Chapter 7: Mundane
Chapter 8: Scavenger Hunt
Chapter 9: The Oath by Death
Chapter 10: The Olympians and a Titan
Chapter 11: Thy Eyes, Thy Woman
Chapter 12: Gaea's Successor
Chapter 13: Tied by Fate
Chapter 14: The Night and the Moon
Chapter 15: Shred of Truth
Chapter 16: The God of Wine
Chapter 17: Those who Espace Death
Chapter 18: False Truth
Chapter 19: The Kin with Tea
Chapter 20: Battle of the Might
Chapter 21: Nereids Sanctuary
Chapter 22: The Heir of Glorious Light
Chapter 23: Second of all time
Chapter 24: The Mask Beneath
Chapter 25: Historia (Part 1)
Chapter 26: Historia (Part 2)
Chapter 27: Historia (Part 3)
Chapter 28: Historia (End)
Chapter 29: The Kin of Lust
Chapter 30: The King and his Servitour
Chapter 31: Pillar of Miracle
Chapter 32: Demigods Academy
Chapter 33: Battle of the Wits (Kagami Style)
Chapter 34: Swimming Competition (Xander Style)
Chapter 35: Stop Dance (Salvante Style)
Chapter 36: Three-legged race (Lockser and Ventura Style)
Chapter 37: Tale of the Moon and Sky
Chapter 38: Last Grail of Hope
Chapter 39: Behind the Shattered Soul
Chapter 40: The Mythical One
Chapter 41: Tangled Misery
Chapter 42: The Pride of Sun Kingdom
Chapter 43: The Last Croceus Mission
Chapter 44: The Trumpets of Death
EPILOGUE
β˜€
GEKSXX

Chapter 4: The Cerulean Copy

13.7K 636 109
By Geksxx

『SKYLER』

I closed my eyes and heaved a sigh as I laid my back on the tree. Yesterday was a bummer, especially that Zeus Section got Croceus Mission. Dad proposed a mission in search of Tita Savannah. To be honest, I don’t know what’s the Queen’s connection to the Echidna, but I shrugged the thought of knowing that Dad will never tell the reason why.

Yet, even though it was a bummer that Primus Section didn’t get it. I am still thankful because I can investigate the two women invading my mind right now.

And aside from that, the Zeus Section will surely finish the mission in no time, especially that she’s back after what happened at the Grand Olympian Games three years ago, two months before Ice’s arrival to Demigods Academy.

The girl who I admired but broke my heart.

The girl who possessed a captivating beauty and eyes.

The strongest member of Zeus Section…

Sabrina Anderson, the daughter of Goddess of Beauty and Love.

And when I saw her yesterday, the affection I’ve felt back then was longer throbbing within. I was at bliss as I looked at her like I looked at the others, no affections nor drooling, just nothing.

And it was because of a woman, not a girl.

The woman who unintentionally broke my heart.

The woman who sacrificed herself to claim the ethereal peace for us.

“Sky?” Inangat ko ang aking ulo’t nakita si Sue na nakatitig lamang sa akin. “Umiiyak ka ba?”

Wala sa sarili akong napahawak sa pisnge ko na ikinatawa niya dahil walang kahit anong luha ro’n. Masyado yata akong lutang para mahulog sa katangahan niya.

“Shut up, dumbass.” I hissed.

She laughed and sat beside me, resting her head on my shoulder. “Are you affected by your ex-girlfriend?” she asked.

“Stop joking around, Clarkson. We both knew that she wasn’t my ex,” I mumbled. Mahina akong tumawa’t sinandal ko sa ulo niya ang ulo ko. “But I heard she was your best friend…”

“Yikes!” Sue grimaced. “Naiisip ko pa lang ‘yong sinasabi mo’y nasusuka na agad ako.”

I playfully ruffled her hair and pinched her cheek. Other than Serena, I see Sue as my little sister. We’ve been spending our lives with each other for a long time, and if destiny gives me a chance to pick my sisters—I will definitely pick both of them.

But speaking of Serena…

“Hindi ko nakita sa meeting kahapon sina Serena, Aizen at Aizelle. Alam mo ba kung nasaan sila?” Tanong ko.

“I don’t know… pero ang alam ko, niyakag ni Aizelle na gumala ‘yong mga ‘yon kasi umiiwas siya kay Light.”

Tumango-tango ako. “Are you still affected by Phoenix and Aizelle’s relationship?”

“Yeah… even though Phoenix is assuring me all the time that nothing is going on between them,” she whispered. Marahan kong sinuklay ang buhok niya habang nakatingin pa rin sa unahan. “Phoenix is my boyfriend. But it feels like he’s hiding so much from me, especially when it comes to Aizelle and their real relationship.”

After that, we stayed silent for a while until she lovingly wrapped both of her arms in my arm. I was about to speak when I suddenly heard her silent weep.

“Hey… I’m sorry for opening about Aize—”

“Hindi naman sila ang concern ko.” Pag iyak niya kasabay ang mas lalong paghigpit nang yakap n’ya sa aking braso. “Naiinggit ako sa ibang section dahil kumpleto sila tapos tayo, kulang… Sapphire Mendoza may look like Ice, but I can’t feel the bond Ice and I shared together.”

Dahan-dahan kong pinikit ang mga mata ko. Alam kong hindi lamang ako ang nangungulila kay Ice. Si Tita Savannah, si Artemis, at ang buong Primus Section ay nangungulila sa pagkawala niya.

At lalong-lalo na si Serena, bata pa lamang sila ay matalik na silang magkaibigan. Alam kong kinukubli lamang ni Serena sa matatamis niyang mga ngiti ang kanyang lungkot dahil sa pagkawala ni Ice.

“Everything will be alright, Sue.”

“Sky, feeling ko na baliw na ako,” sambit niya’t bigla na lamang niyang sinampal ang braso ko dahilan upang mapamulat ako. “Nakita ko ‘yong anak ko. Gagong ‘yan.”

I squinted my eyes. “Funny, funny.”

“Maniwala ka sa ‘kin! Nagsasabi talaga ako ng totoo!” Pakiusap n’ya. Natatawa ko siyang nginisian at umakto na maniniwala ako sa kanyang biro.

“Alright, alright. What’s her name, then?”

“Phoebe…” she whispered. “And she’s beautiful like me—”

“Nice joke.”

Sue glared at me, making me shut up. “Just listen. We have a resemblance, but she has amber eyes and blazing red hair—”

“Hindi kulay pula ang buhok mo’t kulay amber ang mga mata mo. So, stop with your jokes ‘cause I won’t bite.”

“Ang tanga ni Sky. Mag-isa lang ba akong bubuo ng bata?” Bigla na lamang siyang napatamapal sa bibig niya’t ngumiwi sa akin dahilan upang panliitan ko siya ng mga mata.

“Phoenix is the only one with red hair and amber eyes among us,” I languidly said. Sue was trying her best in order to avoid my eyes. “Are you two—”

“Just once, okay?! Just once!”

I flicked her forehead and glared at her, “It was your imagination that gave life to Phoebe, you imbecile.”

“Nagsasabi ako ng totoo!”

I let out a sigh. “Why don’t you tell me my kid’s name, then?”

“Si Phoebe lang ang nakita ko.” Pag nguso niya.

Nang matapos ang pagtatalo namin tungkol sa ‘anak niya raw,’ marami kaming napagusapan pang iba katulad na lamang nang pagkamatay ni Theo. After that, we bid goodbye to each other that’s why I decided to go to my room.

Ngunit habang naglalakad ako sa hallway, sa building ng dorm mga elites, ang mga nakakasalubong kong demigods ay binibigyan ako ng mapapanuksong mga tingin maging mga thumbs up. Mga baliw.

Saglit akong napatigil sa paglalakad nang maintindihan ko ang mga kalokohan nila. Sa labas ng aking kuwarto, nakatayo ro’n si Sapphire at tila hinhintay akong makarating hanggang sa ginala niya ang mga mata niya’t nakita ako.

“Hey!”

“What do you want?” I asked. I walked past her and opened the door to my room.

“Nasayo ba ang libro ko?”

“What book?”

“Boy meets Girl.”

“Wala sa ‘kin. Baka nasa Detention Room pa rin.” Nang harapin ko siya’y napansin kong balak na niyang umalis ng may isang kalokohan ang pumasok sa isip ko. “That’s it? I thought you wanted the book Skyler meets Sapphire.”

And just when I thought she would backfire. A smirk suddenly curved on her lips. “Oh, I’m sorry, but I prefer Langit meets Yelo much better.”

I was dumbfounded after hearing her words, and before I could speak again, she swiftly ran away, simply disappearing from my sight.

And because I didn’t have a choice, I went inside my room. My room felt odd for a moment. It was dark. I failed to see anything, and before I could switch on the lights—a cold, sharp blade suddenly touched my neck.

I raised both of my hands as if I were surrendering myself to the uninvited guest behind me. And because the dorms are protected with a barrier that cancels out our blessings, I cannot fight this man seriously.

Dumapo ang mga mata ko sa salamin na nasa aking gilid, natatakluban ng isang itim na cloak ang nasa likod ko, ngunit kitang-kita ko ang repleksyon ng mga mata niya. Ang mga mata niyang kumikintab na ani mo’y isang dagat, katulad ng sa akin.

“Skyler Nimrod Locker, you’re dead…” His voice wasn’t familiar. But even with a given threat, I can’t sense any danger from him. “Nah. Just kidding.”

He backed away from me, making me turned my body to clearly looked at him. He slowly removed his cloak, revealing his face that immediately made my throat dry.

He had these piercing cerulean blue eyes, yet he looked like a male version of someone I knew… a male version of Ice.

“It’s nice to finally meet your younger version, dad.”

#

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.3K 1.3K 38
Nascent Internecine is a war, yet no one knows who will really survive. Welcome to Artesian Academy! Wienerzel Fantasy Series #1 Book cover credits t...
540 67 8
Mythos #4 || On-Going The descendants of Greek Mythology's Big Three are always regarded as powerful--a gift and an asset to the lineage of the most...
475K 18.6K 61
【Team Alpha: Second Generation】 Book 1 | Complete "They were angels embracing the darkness"
447K 32.5K 52
I have always seen myself as a savior from the depth of the sea--a place that I have long conquered. But when you appeared right before my eyes, I re...