When Two Eyes Meet None (Eyel...

By AndHeSaidGoodbye

"You little ass hole! I trusted you, I told you everything. How could you do this to me?" Faith yelled at me... More

When Two Eyes Meet None (Eyeless Jack Fan Fiction)
Intro
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 13 (PG13)
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17

Chapter 12

1.9K 96 28
By AndHeSaidGoodbye

Faith’s P.O.V

I hold myself together until she drives out of sight. I walk back inside feeling so broken. I wanted that. Not the hiding but a kid. I not that sounds a bit odd, seeing that I kill people, but I wanted one. None the less, I do kill people and well I have no one to have a kid with.

Jack.

My thought made me smack myself. Jack, no way.

Why not? He loves you and you love him.

What the fuck? I’m pretty sure I just slapped myself in the face. He wouldn’t go for kids anyways.

You don’t know that. He might love the idea of starting a family.

Stop talking! Jack is a no. I could never have children with Jack. He’s too big of a pussy to even have sex with me anyways. I love him yes, but he wouldn’t agree to that.

He thinks about you in ways you wouldn’t guess. He loves you, inside… and out.

My mind said the word “out” with a bit of a roll on the tongue. I shivered at the thought. Jack and me, together as one. I wondered if we had sex before everything went wrong. Probably seeing he was going to marry me. I wondered what it felt like.

I could tell you.

Are my thoughts talking to me?

Yes

Oh.  Well like did we… you know?

Yes.

I shivered at the thought, tingles running through my body. Dear god.

Dear god indeed.

Did I like it? Did he like it?

Yes to both. You were in love, which makes it better I would think.

“What are you thinking about, Faith?” A deep voice ripped my from my thoughts making me jump.

“Oh, um nothing I guess.” I said, blushing red.

“Did I embarrass you?” He asked, being cheeky as hell.

“No.” I only blushed more.

“I think I did.”

“Well you didn’t.”

I leaned back on the couch and before I knew it, Jack’s head was on my lap. He looked up at me, and I gave him a small smile. He tried so hard to make me love him, but I didn’t. Or so he thought. I pulled my fingers through his hair, and he hummed at my gesture. 

“Jack?” 

“Yes.”

“What do you think about like, I don’t know like getting a dog or kids or a ca-“

He shoot up so quickly I barely saw him move. He turned and faced me, placing his hand on my thigh. That wasn’t odd for us really. We just touched each other (not like that) and let the warmth that radiated off are skin warm one another.

“Repeat that darling.” He asked, using a sweet name.

“Getting a dog…” I said, nervous as hell. Why would I even say that?

“After that.” He leaned closer to me, dragging his fingers up and down my thigh. I shivered with his touch.

“Cats?” I asked, my throat going dry.

“Before that and after dogs, sweet checks.”

 “Oh you know like wecouldhavekids.” I rushed the words but he got them.

“Kids? Really? What gave you the idea?” He asked and I sighed.

“Oh um I was just thinking, it’s stupid.” I stood up, scared of being judged.

“Hey, hey wait.” Jack grabbed my arm and pulled me down. I landed on his lap and he placed his hand on my butt to help me up. He gave it a little squeeze casing me to yelp and him to laugh.

Jack had come out of his shell a lot with touching me and things like that. He would open a door for me and I would think he was being a gentleman and then I would walk in and he would give my ass a good hard slap. It was… exciting for me I guess. No one ever touches me but well… Jack.

“Do you want kids?” He asked and I nodded, curling into him.

“Well when you find someone you love, then you could do that.” His voice showed he was upset with his words. Maybe he wanted it to be him.

“Well, what about you?” I asked.

“Yeah I want kids someday. I’m afraid I might suck at fatherhood though. I’m a bit young right now. I’m 25. I’d like to live or well kill a little before I settle down.” He said, and I sighed.

He didn’t want kids with me.

“Would you have kids with me?” His voice rang out and I smiled.

“Yes.”

“Really?”

“Yeah.”

 He gave my forehead a soft kiss, twisting my hair with his finger.

“You know what that means though.”

“What does it mean?”

“Well, call me what you will, but I am a man of old customs and if I’m having children, I want to be married first.”

“Married?”

“Yes, married. To you.”

“Did you just propose to me?” I asked chuckling.

“Yes, I think I did.”

 “Oh my god.” I looked up at him and my two eyes meet his empty ones. He smiled under his mask and brushed his thumb over my cheek.

“I believe I’m doing this wrong though.” He said and lifted me up. He kissed my cheek and placed me on the couch.

“I’ll be back.”

       ________________________________________________________________________

I waited for an hour. Sitting on the couch flipping though channels and doing homework. I changed for jeans to sweatpants and then a warn Rolling Stones t-shirt. I pulled my hair into a messy bun and just sat. Bored out of my mind.

He finally came back, with nothing.

“What the hell was that Jack? You propose to me and then leave who the fuck does that?!” I was kind of angry as you can tell.

“I had to get something.” He said, patting his pocket.

“Well then let’s see it.” I put my hands on my hips.

Then he was down on one knee. He pulled a small red box out of his pocket.

“Oh dear god.” My hands flew to my mouth.

“Will you, Faith Chancer, marry me?” He asked pulling out a ring with a light green diamond. (Pic in Media)

“Oh Jack…”

“I found this ring in my pocket the day I became what I am. I pulled it out and looked at it but I couldn’t pair the color with anything. I meet you and it clicked. It matches your eyes. So, I want you to wear it. I know I’m not the Jack you started out with, but I will do my very best to live up to his love.”

“Oh Jack Yes! I will Marry you.” I jumped into his arms, tears rolling down my face.

“Thank god, or that would have been weird as fuck.” He said, hugging me back.

“You are my Jack. I love you.” I whispered, but I wasn’t sure if he heard it.

“I love you too.”

Holy shit did you see that coming I bet you fucking didn’t. I didn’t either man. I was just writing and then BAM marriage is happening. I’m so excited though. I can’t wait to like plan the wedding and then Krista’s baby and just holy fuck.  SO MUCH STUFF AT ONE TIME I CAN’T EVEN!!! Make sure to…

Comment

Vote

Share

And Love Keff and Jaith <3      

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

33.3K 1.2K 54
Watching Anna, she was actually down stairs sipping water quietly. I couldn't help but stare at her. Her usually midnight drink. "Thirsty." "Oh, un...
597 51 18
They used my vulnerability against me. They used that weapon, to make me accept their stupid idea. And I of course, accepted it, I didn't even know w...
1.5K 25 11
"I hate you," she muttered and I was taken aback. I looked at the guys for a quick second and back at her. "W-" "Don't ever scare me like tha...
16K 948 31
Meet Jessy. A girl who chose to live in the darkness. A girl who lived by her own. And a girl who lost the faith in a word called LOVE. It's not her...