Yu-Gi-Oh! ZEXAL: Heartland Ac...

By SandyDandygUrl

After some time, Astral has recovered his memories and has returned back to Astral World. The Barians are no... More

Chapter 1: Rio's Crush? (Part 1/2)
Chapter 2: Rio's Crush? (Part 2/2)
Chapter 3: The New Girl
Chapter 5: Studying Together?
Chapter 6: The Wrath Of Jake Greens (Part 1/2)
Chapter 7: The Wrath Of Jake Greens (Part 2/2)
Chapter 8: Jake's True Schemes
Chapter 9: The Midnight Masquerade Ball
Chapter 10: Spending The Night At Kite's
Chapter 11: Setting Back A Match
Chapter 12: Starring In Starsparrow
Chapter 13: Guys And Girls Just Hanging Out
Chapter 14: Valentine's Day
Chapter 15: Sick Of This
Chapter 16: Happy Birthday Violet!
Chapter 17: A Babysitter For Hart
Chapter 18: A Bad Dream With A Bad Message
Chapter 19: Violet's Dark Dream
Chapter 20: Rio's Talk With Darlene
Chapter 21: Darlene Meets Shark (Part 1/2)
Chapter 22: Darlene Meets Shark (Part 2/2)
Chapter 23: Not A Pretty Sight
Chapter 24: Silent Night (Part 1/2)
Chapter 25: Silent Night (Part 2/2)
Chapter 26: A Purfect Match
Chapter 27: Dolphin and Shark (Part 1/2)
Chapter 28: Dolphin and Shark (Part 2/2)
Chapter 29: The Vision In The Dream (Part 1/2)
Chapter 30: The Vision In The Dream (Part 2/2)
Chapter 31: The Controlling Thoughts (Part 1/2)
Chapter 32: The Controlling Thoughts (Part 2/2)
Chapter 33: The Monster Within (Part 1/2)
Chapter 34: The Monster Within (Part 2/2)
Chapter 35: Not Taking The Ray Way (Part 1/2)
Chapter 36: Not Taking The Ray Way (Part 2/2)
Chapter 37: Violet Is Missing
Chapter 38: There Is Always A Way
Chapter 39: Vector
Chapter 40: Worth The Wait
Chapter 41: The Search Parties
Chapter 42: The End

Chapter 4: The Party That Was..Over The 'Top'

643 6 3
By SandyDandygUrl

"Violet!"

"Huh?" Violet said to herself as she saw that Tori called her. "What is it, Tori!?"

"Haven't..you, heard!? There's going to be..a party, at.. Rio and Shark's..house!" the green-haired girl put her hand out to her.

"Really? When? And..why--" Violet asked. Rio then showed up, walking, to them. "Hey, girls!" the bluenette winked.

"Rio!" Tori and Violet exclaimed.

"Listen, I want to know, why..you're having a party, at your house. And..when will it, be? Who..will be, there?" inquired Violet, a sophomore student.

"Oh..My brother, Reginald, told me, that we could have a party at our house. 'Cause, it's my birthday, today! I'm..so..excited!" Rio smiled. Bronk came with his skateboard. "I'll be there..for sure!"

"Aww..Thanks, Bronk!" Rio blushed, looking at her boyfriend. She looked back at the girls that she was talking to. "As long, as..my brother, told me..to not..go over..the top!" she giggled. But, then she whispered something to them. "But, secretly, it will be..over the top."

"Rio! What are you, doing now!? Are you, trying to keep..a secret, from me!?" Shark said, coming into the scene.

"WHAT!?" Rio sweatdropped. "Of course, I'm..not! Why..would..I!?"

"Hmm..I'm keeping, my eye..on you." Shark said, before eyeing his sister, in a serious glare.

"Uh..Ok?"

"Hmph," Rio's brother left.

"Whew..That was, a close one!" Rio Kastle said, wiping the sweat off of her forehead. Violet and Tori were giggling.

"Anyways, our usual friends, will..be there!" said Rio. "Don't miss it. And, don't forget, to bring...a gift!" she said, giving them each.. a invitation card.

"Sure, we'll..be there!" Tori said.

"Cool! See.. you, two, later!" Rio waved to them.

~~~~~

After school, Violet got dressed at her home and went to the store, to buy a gift for the birthday girl. She then went to Rio and Reginald's home. They had moved back to their old home, which they had abandoned many years ago..when their parents died. It was their large mansion. "Hello?" she knocked on the door, waiting for a response.

The door opened and it was Shark, who had opened it, gesturing for her to come through the open door. "Hey, Violet. You can.. come in."

Violet took some steps, making her go into the house. "Thanks."

The purple-haired boy closed the door. The girl looked around and back to him. "Where's..Rio?"

"Oh, she's..still getting ready. She should be..coming down, in a bit."

"Ok." said Violet Flowers. Then, she went to the backyard of the mansion. She saw some familiar people, Ray, Yuma, Tori, Cathy, Caswell, Flip, and many more. "Hey, Violet!" Tori said as she got out of a large pool, holding onto the ladder.

"Hi, Tori." Violet said, walking to her. Tori was dripping wet and took a towel from a lounge chair. She wiped her hair with it. "Whew! That..feels fresh! You should..totally go for a swim, in the pool."

"Me? The thing is..I didn't know, that there was a pool..here. I--"

"It's ok. You don't have to, it was just..a suggestion."

"Ok." Violet simply answered, walking closer to the pool. "Come on! Why.. don't you, come in..the water!?" she saw that Ray was swimming in there with the others, he was wearing swimming trunks and had no shirt on. "I don't want to!"

"But..it..feels..awesome!" Yuma said, floating on the top of the water.

Violet walked closer to the pool, kneeling down to talk to Ray. "It's..just, that, I don't want to..get wet. Look, I told you, I don't want to..go into the pool," she got up, looking the other way as she crossed her arms. "And, you can't..make me!"

"Hmph. You're wrong."

"Wrong? Why?"

"Cause, I can..make you!" Ray smirked, and pulled Violet's hand, making her fall into the water. She screamed and put her leg over her other leg, to cover her skirt. Tori gasped, dropping her towel. "Violet!"

SPLASH!

Violet fell into the pool, and did her best to try to regain her balance. She swam up to the surface of the water, spitting out some water out of her mouth. "RAY!" she glared at Ray, a red angry sign, appearing onto her head. "WHY DID..YOU DO THAT!? And, after, I told you..that I didn't..want to get..wet!"

Ray couldn't help, but laugh at her. "Sorry, Violet, I couldn't help it. I just..had.. to do that! I just..wanted to see..how you looked like, when..you were angry. You..look..so feisty," he then began to whisper these words to her ear. "I..like it."

Violet blushed, being awestruck at what he said. She didn't know what to say. He likes me..when I'm..FEISTY!? Or..is he..just joking!? I can't tell! She thought, as she pulled her hair in frustration. "ERRR! You're..so immature, Ray!" she closed her eyes. "How..do you, like..THIS!?" she used her hands to splash water onto him.

Ray chuckled, at her actions, as the water touched him. He then swam away from her, "Try to..catch me, if you..can!"

"HEY!" Violet shouted, gritting her teeth in anger. "GET..BACK HERE!" she went after him, entering a speedy chase into the pool. "I'm not..done with you..yet!"

~~~~~

The teenagers got out of the pool. "Ohhh..." Violet said, getting out of the pool. Her hair and clothes were still dripping with water. "I'm..still wet. And, I didn't bring an extra pair of..dry clothes." she took off her shoes and shaked them, so the water can come out. She then took off her stockings, squeezing the..'juice' out of them. She sighed, "Thanks, 'a lot', Ray." she said, being sarcastic at the end.

Ray laughed at her. "You're welcome." he said, being sarcastic.

Tori went to Violet. "Don't worry, it happens..that I actually, brought another.. extra change of clothes, shoes, and socks, with me," she said, giving her a bag.

"Oh, thanks, Tori." Violet grabbed onto the two handles of the bag and blushed, being happy. Rio also helped her with her problem. "And, you..can also take a shower, here, in one of the bathrooms, in.. my home. Come on," she put her hand out to her and began walking inside the house, "I'll show you, to it." Violet followed her lead.

~~~~~

Violet wore a different set of clothes, now, and was with everybody else. "Where's..Rio?" she randomly asked.

"Dunno, she should..be here, by now." Shark said, crossing his arms. All of a sudden, there was a giant cake that was moving by itself with its moving wheels. It slid across the floor, to the front of the dining room table. "Ta-da!" lots of confetti popped out of the cake, and so did a person...Rio. She had made a grand entrance, for her birthday, and had surprised everyone else. "Here, I..am! Rio..Kastle!"

"Rio!?" some of the friends said.

"Oh, that was..amazing!" Bronk said, blushing at her.

"Wow! That..was..meownificent!' Cathy said, making a cat pun into the word, 'magnificent'.

Shark face palmed his face. "I told you, Rio, to not...go over..the top."

"I know, Reginald! But, I..couldn't help it! It's..my day, today!" Rio smiled, twirling in her blue birthday dress.

Her serious brother sighed. "Fine. But, I'm only letting you, have this day. 'Cause, it's your..birthday. Got..that?"

"Yah. I do. Now, let's..dance!" Rio took his arm. "No! Please! I don't..want to!"

"Come on, Reginald! You can't even do..one simple dance, for your little sister..Especially, on her..BIRTHDAY!?" Rio frowned.

Shark sighed, giving in. "Alright, I'll do it. Don't.. get the wrong idea, though. I'm only doing this..for you. Only..one dance. And, no more." he let her dance with him. He then danced with her, as the music began playing. This is..embarrassing. He thought, putting one of his hands onto his sister's waist. He felt like dying right on the spot, of humiliation.

He just ignored the odd stares, and just got on with it. The others danced on their own, with a friend or..by themselves. It didn't really matter, as long as they had fun. Bronk was the next one to dance with his girlfriend. "Rio, I.."

"Yes, Bronk?"

"I just wanted to..let you know..that I..like you, the way, you are."

Rio blushed. "Me, too. The same, goes for you."

~~~~~

A vanilla cake was brought to Rio, and her eyes sparkled, looking at it. "Happy birthday, Rio!" her friends and brother said.

"Wow. Thanks, everybody, for coming..to my birthday. I appreciate..it."

"Yah..sure..Now, blow those candles, now, before, they go out," Reginald added in. His sister did what he said, and after she did so..the sound of applause was heard. "Woo-hoo! Rio! You've..totally..got this!" Tori called out, being in the crowd.

Some minutes passed and the cake was cut, and was being eaten by some people, then some others were socializing with each other. The next thing, you knew..it was time for Rio, to open up her presents. She had gotten a blue ribbon, from Tori. A cute bracelet, from Violet. She..pretty much, had gotten some cute things, from everybody else, as presents.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

408 14 4
Yuma finally meets everyone after 5 years after they all made peace between all 3 worlds. Yuma's 18th birthday is soon to arrive. Everyone return's t...
42.8K 644 46
Sequel to book 2 changes for good. The WDC is official over and everything that happened in between is settled as well. Zaira and Shark are officiall...
7.3K 196 16
Gayu Tsukino, a teen boy who had never thought of that his life will turn 180° once he moved to Heartland with his mother. this story includes. bl bl...
15.2K 293 23
Hikari Yuta has always been able to see the spirits of the cards. From time to time, he would be playing in the backyard of his house with the "imagi...