Phantom Girl (A Yuri Musaigen...

By nightdragon456

A story about a girl named Kyouko Ichjio, the twin sister of Haruhiko Icijo, decides to come back home to her... More

Kyouko Ichijo
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Question Time :3
Chapter 9
Results (Not an Update)
Chapter 10
New Cover
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Sneak Peek of the Last Chapter
New Story
New Story: Titan Wolf
Chapter 38
Titan Wolf is Published!

Chapter 19

1.4K 56 7
By nightdragon456

~Kyouko's POV~

Thank god mating season is almost over. It felt like forever. I stumbled into the apartment Koito and I shared then flopped onto the couch. Koito and the others decided that they were going to go phantom hunting. I decided not to go since I had an exam tomorrow. 

I threw my book bag onto the floor and took off my jacket. I sat down in front of the coffee table and placed all the supplies I needed to study on the table. I wrapped my tail around myself and began to study. 

I yawned and tiredly flipped to the next page. I rubbed my eyes and looked up at the clock. "Damn it's already 8 pm..." I muttered. I got up from my spot and headed to the kitchen to get something to eat. 

I made myself a sandwich and a soda and headed back to my studying spot. Before I sat down again, a knock was heard on the front door. 'Who could it be?' I thought. I went over to the door and opened it but no one was there. I looked around the hall and glanced down to see an envelope. I bent down to pick it up and looked around once more to see if the person that left it there was still here. 

 After looking through the empty halls, I went back inside and closed the door. I sat back down and examined the envelope. It even has my name on it. I opened the envelope and unfolded the letter. 

Dear Kyouko,

You probably do not remember who I am or where you're actually from. Let's get this straight. I know who you are and where you're from. I know your real parents because the parents that have raised you weren't yours. Your so-called brother isn't your blood-brother. You weren't infected, you were born like this. Your powers weren't activated until that moment. We have much to talk about but very little time. In two days time at exact midnight, meet me on the roof of your school. There, I will tell you everything you need to know. Until then, take care.

Sincerely,

Unknown

I stared at the note, slightly in shocked. What did they mean Haruhiko isn't my brother?! And that my parents are my real parents?! I don't understand. I was born human and got infected right? Or at least that's what I know. 

I shook my head and folded back the letter. No, this person's just fucking with my head. I sighed and threw the letter aside with my pile of work and continued reading my textbook.

I rubbed my eyes and closed my textbook. I look up at the clock to see it was almost midnight. I stuffed my things back into my bag and sat down on the couch. I wanted to wait for Koito to get home. I turned on the tv and watched whatever was on.

I heard a soft knock at the front door. I raised an eyebrow confused. 'Who could that be?' I thought. I turned off the tv and got up to answer the door. I opened the door and Koito immediately fell into my arms. I looked at her slightly surprised by this and looked down at her. My eyes widen even more when I saw cat ears on her head. I carefully picked her up and closed the door. 

I laid her down on the bed and examined her. Her clothes were slightly torn and had dirt on it. She has cat ears on her head and had a cat tail slightly moving in her sleep. I was still trying to think of how she got them. Why were her clothes so dirty? And why the hell does she sudden have cat parts all of a sudden?! 

I scratched the back of my head, trying to think of something. I eventually gave up and decided to take a shower. Once I finished, I dried myself up and wrapped a towel around my waist and letting another towel rest around my shoulders. I frowned when I looked on the counter and saw my clothes weren't there. I must have had forgotten them in the bedroom. At least Koito was asleep.

I headed back to the room Koito and I shared. I looked through the drawer that had my clothes, trying to look for clothes I could wear. I heard slight shift behind me and a creak from the bed. "Kyouko?" Koito mumbled. I froze in my spot and slowly turned towards Koito, who was sitting up and looking at me. I felt my cheeks burn with embarrassment and quickly covered the rest of my body.

"So-Sorry! I thought you were asleep and I-I forgot my clothes so I came back to get them." I stuttered out. She kept staring at me with a blank expression on her face. I saw her cat ears twitch and her tail swish as she kept staring at me. "Wh-What?" I mustered out to ask her. "You have a nice body." She simply said. I felt my cheeks blew up with heat by her comment. "U-U-Umm....Th-Th-Thank you?" I stuttered uncontrollably. 

"A really nice one," She purred slightly as her eyes began to wonder. I gulped nervously and shifted in my spot. I could feel her stare running up and down my body. "I-I'm gonna put on my clothes now," I said, turning back around and quickly gathering the clothes. 

"I don't think you'll need them." She said. I was confused about what she said and turned around to ask her what she meant. But was only responded by her tackling me down to the ground. 

"Ko-Koito, wh-what's gotten into you?!" I exclaimed as I looked up at her. She was straddling my stomach while her hands were pinned near both sides of my head. She purred in my ear and wrapped her tail around one of my legs. "Ko-Koito? Wh-What are you doing?" I asked, still shocked. "Kyouko, I feel weird down here nya," She pouted and moved her hips against my stomach. She meowed and squirmed above me causing my jaw to drop.

I felt myself lose focus as I felt heat run through my body. I growled as I felt Koito nibbling on my neck. "Shit," I muttered. She smirked against my neck and ran her finger down my stomach. I gripped her hips and buried my face against her shoulder. 

She purred again and licked my neck. I growled and got up while carrying her then laid her on the bed. She looked up back at me, wrapping her arms around my neck. "Are you sure you want to do this?" I asked her. She nodded and pulled me into a kiss. 

I kissed back, pinning my hands on both sides of her waist. I felt her slowly remove the two towels I had and her tail caressing my side. I shivered against her touch and kissed down her neck. She squirmed and held my head closer against her neck. I smirked and continued kissing down till I reached the collar of her uniform. I unbuttoned her uniform and threw her jacket and button-up shirt aside. 

She blushed and tried to cover herself up. I smiled softly and removed her hands. "There's no need to be nervous now. You're beautiful." I whispered. It caused her to blush even more but she didn't try to cover herself again.

I smiled and kissed around her chest. She whimpered in pleasure and squirmed under my touch. I unclipped her bra and threw it aside. She blushed harder and gulped. I smiled softly and took one of her nipples into my mouth. I gently sucked on her nipple causing her to gasp softly. I smirked and massaged her other boob. She bit her lip as she looked down at me. I looked back at her as I continued to suck on her nipple.

I kissed down her stomach and stopped at her waist. I gulped and slowly slid off her skirt, leaving her only in her panties. I blushed and gently rubbed her through her panties. She meowed and squirmed against my touch. I used my other hand to reach for her tail and rubbed it. Her tail twitched against my touch and meowed helplessly. 

"Ny-Nya.." She meowed. I gulped and slide off her panties. I bent down and looked back at her. She pants slightly and bucked her hips slightly. I pulled her hips closer and gave her small licks. She meowed and squirmed. "Ky-Kyouko.." She moaned. I growled sucked on her clit.

She gasped and gripped my hair. Her tail swished around in pleasure. I smirked and sucked on her clit even harder. She moaned louder and pushed my head even closer to her. "Kyouko...Mo-More.." She moaned. I growled and slipped her tongue into her. Her back arches off of the bed as her tail twitched in pleasure. I wrapped one of my arms around her thigh and pulled her closer while my free hand gripped her tail. I heard her gasp in pleasure and her tail wriggled in my hand. 

Her legs wrapped around my head, keeping my head in place. She began to pant heavily as I licked faster and rubbed her tail slowly. I pulled away slightly and left kisses on her inner thighs. She squirmed and bucked her hips while squeezing my head more with her thighs. I groaned and leave small love bites on her inner thighs. She whimpered and mewled as her tail kept twitching in my hand. "Kyouko, pl-please stop teasing me.." She begged, looking down at me. I gulped as I looked at her pleading eyes. "Ko-Koito, are you sure you want to do this?" I asked concerned. She nodded and sat up a bit to look down at me. "I'm sure. I-I want you to be my first.." She admitted blushing. I gulped and nodded, "I'll go slow okay." She nodded and shifted to make herself comfortable. I removed my head from between her thighs and looked at her. "Just hold onto me okay," I told her. I moved closer and pressed our bodies close. 

I moved my hand down to her womanhood and gently rubbed it. She shivered and buried her face in my neck while her hands were gripped on my shoulders. I slowly slipped in two fingers, trying not to hurt her. She whimpered in pain and bit down my neck while clawing my shoulders. I hissed slightly in pain but ignored it. I gave her some time to adjust and kissed her shoulder for comfort. "Are you okay?" I asked. She nodded and buried her face more on my neck. "Ju-Just go slow okay," She whispered. I nodded and slowly moved my fingers in and out of her. She lets out a small moan and gripped my shoulders tighter. I continued moving at the same pace while keeping cautious if I hurt her or not. 

"Yo-You can go faster," She mumbled. I nodded and quickened my pace a little bit. She moaned in my ear and pants slightly. I gulped and thrust slightly faster. She clawed my back harder and bit down my shoulder hard. I groaned and slipped in a third finger. She whimpered in pleasure and her cat ears twitched. 

"Ky-Kyouko faster!" She moaned. I growled and moved faster making her moan louder.  I used my free hand and rubbed her tail. She shuttered against my body and pulled me closer. "Kyouko I'm close..." She moaned. I picked my pace and used my fingers to make a scissoring motion. She bit down even harder on my shoulder to muffle her scream as she climaxed.

I slowly slipped out my fingers and panted slightly. I removed our sweaty bodies from each other. She panted heavily and fell backward on the bed. I looked down at her as her chest rose up and down while trying to regain her breath. I crawled on top of her and kissed her forehead. "You alright Koito?" I asked. She nodded and smiled softly. "Yea, I'm good." She said wrapping her arms around my neck. I blushed slightly and smiled. 

"Koito, how come you're like this?" I asked. "I don't know. I went on a mission and the phantom knocked me out. When I woke up, I was like this." She shrugged. I chuckled and shook my head. "We can find out tomorrow. Let's get some sleep." I told her. She nodded and sat up. "Can I take a bath first? I feel really sweaty." "Sure. I need another bath as well anyways." She giggled and nodded. 

The both of us went to the bathroom and I got the bathtub ready. Koito watched me got the bathtub ready as her tail flicked. "Bath's ready," I told her. She nodded and sat down in the tub. I got in the tub as well and sat behind her so she was sitting between my legs. She smiled and leaned back against me. I blushed slightly and wrapped my arms around her waist. She let out a small little hum and placed her head on my collarbone.

"Sorry if I made you do anything you didn't want to do." She said sadly and looked up at me. I smiled and kissed her forehead. "Don't be sad. I'm not upset about it. I-I've actually enjoyed it." I confessed, flattening my ears in embarrassment. Her cheeks flushed pink and looked away. "I-I thought that you rather do it with Mai or Reina.." She muttered. 

I held her closer and rested my chin on top of her head. "The three of you are beautiful in your own ways. The three of you are amazing people and I'm glad I have all of you guys." I said. She blushed harder and smiled softly. I wrapped my tail around her waist as well and leaned back with Koito. "Ky-Kyouko..." She stuttered and looked up at me. "Yea?" "I....Nevermind..." She sighed and looked away. I frowned and snuggled her closer. "Let's finish up and we'll go to sleep alright?" I asked. She nodded and began to wash up. 

We finished up and got dry. We went back to the bedroom and put on fresh clothes. I sighed and flopped on the bed. Koito laid on the other side of the bed, turning her back towards me. I frowned and turned towards her and pulled her close to me. I felt the heat radiating from her body and smiled at the warmth. "Kyouko? What are you doing?" She asked in almost a whisper. "I wanted to hold you," I muttered soft enough for her to hear. She lets out a small giggle and snuggled back against me. "Fine. But you can tell the others about this. Especially your brother." She said. I chuckled and nodded. "Fine."

I held her close against me, slightly feeling her heartbeat. I smiled softly and wrapped my arms and tail around her protectively. The note I received before continues to haunt me. 'Who could it be?!' I thought. The thought wouldn't leave my mind. I sighed and closed my eyes. I nuzzled my face on her shoulder and eventually fell asleep.

(A/N: I have risen from my grave)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.8K 612 14
In which you are in the shadow of your abusive father, who was a military hero, and you have to endure his brutal training until the fall of wall mar...
255K 8.9K 43
Kemuri Fujioka, Haruhi's older brother, isn't a normal 16-year old. He spends some of his days being Kuma Arita, a famous influencer. One day he de...
998K 28K 86
Suns had always been known to be the brightest light, but anyone whose ever met one particular girl would know her smile conquered all. She loved and...
26.7K 2.5K 30
Cover by Yukuma Bear https://www.redbubble.com/people/pint-sizedpanda/shop?asc=u Our discord https://discord.gg/bqHFeZBnWj She has a text channel for...