Book of Me and You

By jesstoinfinity

Jesse was just a normal girl who fangirls over One Direction. But later, he meets one of them. She become bes... More

Chapter One.
Chapter Two.
Chapter Three.
Chapter Four.
Chapter Five.
Chapter Six.
Chapter Eight.
Chapter Nine.
Chapter Ten.
Chapter Eleven.
Chapter Twelve.
Chapter Thirteen.
Chapter Fourteen.
Chapter Fifteen.
Chapter Sixteen.
Chapter Seventeen.
Chapter Eighteen.
Chapter Nineteen.
Chapter 20: This time I mean it
Chapter 21: Constellations
Chapter 22: Without You
Chapter 23: Car Accident
Chapter 24: Injection
Chapter 25: Snapshot
Chapter 26: Answer or Decline
Chapter 27: 3 Words
Chapter 28: Text Conversation
Chapter 29: Cheshire
Chapter 30: Night One
Chapter 31: Too soon
Chapter 32: Anne's Party
Chapter 33: Pre-party.
Chapter 34: Party
Chapter 35: After Party
Chapter 36: Niall to the rescue
Chapter 37: Not Again
Chapter 38: Déjà vu
Chapter 39: Legal
Chapter 40: Married
Chapter 41: Harry's the man
Author's note.
Chapter 42: Talking about the future
Chapter 43: Let's get this teen hearts beating faster
Chapter 44: Aftershock
Chapter 45: Mine
Chapter 46: She's back
Chapter 47: Denisse
Chapter 48: Do I end up happy?
Chapter 49: Sounds good.
Chapter 50: Little boy
Chapter 51: Throwback
Chapter 52; Part 1
Chapter 52; Part 2
Chapter 53: Finished
Chapter 54: Plan 'Bring Jess and Haz Back Together'
Chapter 55: Jealous
Chapter 56: Stay
Chapter 57: The End
ANNOUNCEMENT.

Chapter Seven.

3.8K 28 4
By jesstoinfinity

*Jesse's POV* 

Harry parked his car infront of our house. We both hopped off his car and walked to the front door.

We walked inside and he directly sat down on the couch while I walked straight to the kitchen.

"What do you want to eat, Harry?" I asked.

"What do you have?"

"We have Mocha and Chocolate cake, Vanilla Ice Cream, Baked Macaroni. Do you want anything from that, or do you want me to cook something for you?" I asked.

"I'll have Mocha Cake, please." 

I walked to the fridge and opened it. I got the Mocha cake, and got a slice for me and one for Harry.

We both ate our cakes and we were both satisfied.

"What do you wanna do now, Haz?" I asked.

"You up for a movie night?" 

"Alright. You pick a movie from the DVD rack and I'll make some popcorn." 

Harry nodded and I went back to the kitchen to make popcorn.

After 20 minutes, we were watching 'The Last Song'. This movie never fails to make me cry. No matter how many times I've watched this, I always cry over the part Miley finds our her dad has cancer. And the way her little brother reacted to it.

"Aww, boo. Are you crying?" Harry asked.

"Um.. no.." I said, whilst wiping the tears from my eyes.

"Yes, you are."

"Okay, maybe I am. The story's really sad, you know." I said, the tears were still falling from my eyes.

"Yeah, it is sad. Especially when the dad dies."  Harry wrapped his arms around me and he hugged me.

I continued crying on his chest. I can't believe I am crying so much over this movie.

After the movie, I got off Harry's chest. "I'm sorry, Harry."

"Sorry for what?" He asked.

"Um, for crying, over that movie." 

"It was nothing. I can't blame you for crying, the story was really really sad." He said and I just smiled.

"What do you wanna watch next?" Harry asked me.

"Anything that won't make my cry." I giggled.

We decided to watch 'What's Your Number?' It was funny and hilarious. It was a great movie.

After watching that, we watched 3 more movies.

*Harry's POV*

We watched 5 movies for this night. While we were watching the 5th movie. I noticed Jess was asleep on my shoulders.

I decided to bring Jess to her room instead of waking her up and disrupting a dream that she may be having.

I carried her to her room, and laid her on her bed. She looks so peaceful. I tried my best to walk out of her as quietly as I can so I won't wake her up. But when I was about to leave her room, she called my name.

"Harry?" She asked in a tired voice.

"Yes, Jess?" I turned around.

"Are you leaving?"

"Um, yeah. It's already 11 something in the evening."

"Oh. Um, you can stay over for the night. It's already late and it might be dangerous for you to drive alone, it's dark out." She smiled.

"Really?"

"Ofcourse, you can sleep in Jason's room."

"Alright, if you insist, Jess." I smiled back.

"Okay. I'll show you Jason's room." She got up from her bed. "But, I'll just changed my clothes, yeah?"

"Sure. I'll wait for you outside." I said and she nodded. I walked outside, and waited for her.

When she got out of his room. She was only wearing a shirt with the peace symbol and her Spongebob boxers. She looked really cute.

"Nice boxers." I teased. She just stuck out her tongue in my direction.

We walked to Jason's room and it was so clean. Why can't my room be this tidy?

"I'll get you some clothes." She said as she walked to Jase's closet. She then threw me a shirt, and some boxers too. 

"Thanks, Jess." I said as I walked into the bathroom.

I went to the bathroom and got changed. When I went out, Jess was fixing Jason's bed. I walked to her. "Thanks again, Jess."

"No worries." She sat down on Jason's bed. "Do you want extra pillows?" She asked.

"No, I'll be okay. Cheers." I answered and sat beside her.

"Um, hey Harry," she called out to me. "Thanks for carrying me to my room awhile ago."

I giggled, "No biggies. You were light as a feather." I laughed, "Thank you for letting me stay." 

She smiled at me and said "Sure. Well, I think you should get your rest now." 

I smiled back and said "Alright. You get some rest too." I kissed her on the cheek.

"Well goodnight to you too, mister." She giggled.

She was halfway towards the door when I called her attention. "Hey, don't I get a goodnight kiss from my bestfriend?" 

She walked back to me and gave me a kiss on the cheek. "Happy?" She laughed.

"Very." 

*Jesse's POV* 

When I walked back to my room. I went straight to bed, but I can't sleep. I was just lying while hugging my pillow. My phone started to beep signalling me that someone was calling.

"Hello?" I answered.

"Hey Jess. I can't sleep."

I laughed, "Same here. And you called because?"

"Why? Can't I call my bestfriend?" 

"You can. But, you should call your girlfriend instead."

"But I don't want to. I want to talk to you."

I blushed, it's a good thing Harry can't see me. "If you say so, Haz." Then I laughed.

We just talked for 10 more minutes on the phone. 

"I think you should get your rest, Harry." I told him.

"Alright. You should get yours too."

"I will. Goodnight." 

"Goodnight hun." Harry said then hung up.

After 5 minutes. I still can't sleep. My body clock is so screwed up. I texted Harry.

To: Harry Styles

"Harry, are you still up?" 

From: Harry Styles

"Yes, I am. Still can't sleep."

We just texted for another 10 minutes. And this is how our conversation went;

Me: "I wonder why we can't sleep. It's already 12:30 am. Haha x"

Harry: "I know right. Hahaha."

Me: "So, when's your first concert gonna be?" 

Harry: "The day after tomorrow, then a book signing after that day."

Me: "Oh cool beans. Remind me to buy a ticket, yeah? Haha x"

Harry: "You don't have to buy a ticket, I'll give you one. ;) x"

Me: "Really?" 

Harry: "Ofcourse! I'll even give you the VIP ticket."

Me: "Yaay. Is this what I get for being your bestfriend? Haha x"

Harry: "Aren't you one lucky girl, being able to call yourself my bestfriend. Let's go out tomorrow?"

Me: "Um, I would love to, but I can't. Sorry. xx"

Harry: "Oh, why not?" 

Me: "I'm going on a date with Zayn. He asked me out. Can you believe it? He asked me out!!! x"

Harry: "Oh."

Me: "What's wrong Harry?"

Harry: "Nothing."

Me: "You don't text me like that. What's wrong?"

Harry: "Are you and Zayn together?" 

Me: "No, Harry. But we're taking things slow." 

Harry: "Why didn't you tell me? I can't believe you didn't tell me this." 

I can feel Harry got kind of mad because of me not telling him about me and Zayn. I didn't reply to his text, instead I called him. 

"Hello, Harry?"

"What do you want now?" He sounds pissed.

"I'm sorry." 

"I'm not mad, Jess. But you should tell me things like this. I'm your bestfriend and I'm kinda obliged to protect you."

"I'm sorry. I will next time. Sorry." I said.

"It's okay. Stop saying sorry. So, what really happend in Zayn's house?"

"Um, well. We almost kissed."

"YOU KISSED?!" I can hear Harry yell.

"No, we didn't. I turned away." 

"Good." 

"Yeah, so he's asked me out." 

"Alright. But just be careful, okay Jess?" 

"Always am." 

"Good. And what ever happens, I'll be here for you, Jess." 

"Thank you, Harry. You're the best bestfriend in the world, I love you." I said, not realizing that I just told him I love him. "I mean, in a best friend way, okay? I love you as a bestfriend."  And I really mean that I love him in a bestfriend way and nothing more. I don't care if we only know each other for two days. We just clicked right away when we first met.

I can hear him chuckle on the other line, "You're welcome Jess. And how can I not love my bestfriend back? Go sleep now. I'll bring you to Zayn's tomorrow." 

"Alright. Goodnight Harry."

"Goodnight, Jess." 

I hung up the phone. And I don't know why, but I was feeling much better that I was able to fall asleep.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is the longest chapter I've wrote so far!! Hope you guys like it. <3 

Tell me what you think. :-) 

x

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.9K 292 33
17 year old Hailey and her best friend Sam have won a chance to spend the day with One Direction in Toronto. After spending the day with the boys Hai...
4.8K 238 57
Emily Sinclair was just a typical 18 year old girl just about to start her life, She put out a tweet to meet Harry one morning and he took it seriou...
3.9K 63 42
This story Is about a girl named Jessie Myers who meets an old bad boy (aka) Harry Styles from there high school, then her life changes completely b...
3.2K 198 34
a normal teen with a messed up life ashley becomes freinds with the world famous band one direction..she falls in love with zayn but she cant do anyt...