Innocently Falling

By MandyMuch

Luca is a player, who is handsome, caring, and above all extremely charming. Megan is the complete opposite... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Information on Characters and Other Things.
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 22 - Part 2
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34

Chapter 29

141K 2.8K 719
By MandyMuch

NOTE: This chapter contains some content that might be a little uncomfortable to some. I don't want my readers to be uncomfortable so I used ***** to divide the section where the content is. I hope that helps.

(P.s. Not edited. )

Chapter 29

Luca frowned as he pulled into his driveway. He had just returned from dropping Vicky, and the kids off at the airport. He was sad to see them go, but that wasn't the reason for the frown on his face. His sister had pulled him aside before boarding the plane and told him that she wanted to talk about Megan.

Initially Luca was overjoyed. Just the mention of her name brought a goofy smile to his face. It had been a struggle to get to the point they were at, but now things were finally going well. Vicky pulled him aside and narrowed her eyes at him. His carefree sister looked focused, and somber.

"Luca, what the hell are you doing?" Vicky's eyes were trained on her brother, and she lifted up a hand as he started to say something. "When it ends, everything is going to be a mess, you know that right?"

Luca shot his sister a look. "If." He corrected her, his eyes darkening.

Vicky observed him for a second; her eyes were honed in on his. Her brother was wonderful, she knew that. He was handsome, athletic, smart and above all charming. She could see why Megan fell in love with him. "Can you honestly tell me that you are thinking about the future? That you see yourself with her ten years from now?" When she saw Luca's eyes narrow, she raised her brow. "Five? A year from now?"

Luca didn't respond, his eyes were on his sister, but she could tell that his mind was elsewhere. Luca didn't do commitment, he never thought of relationships in terms of months, let alone years.

"We just figured everything out less than a week ago. I think it might be a little premature to be thinking about that far off in the future." Luca told his sister, but even as he said the words he felt a faint sense of emptiness in him that he couldn't quite place. He shrugged that feeling off as his sister sighed.

"It might be premature to you Luca, but I have no doubt Meg is already thinking about it." Vicky eyed him suspiciously. "I just hope you know what you are doing. Don't break her heart." She warned him with a little shake of her head.

Luca felt that emptiness again, this time it wasn't so faint. "I care about her Vic. I care about her a lot." He confessed to his sister.

Vicky smiled at him, it wasn't a bright smile by any means. If anything it was a smile filled with sympathy. She reached up and placed a gentle hand on his arms. "I know Luca. But is that enough?" She asked softly, before leaning in and kissing him on his cheek. Then before Luca could say anything, she gave him a quick wave and walked through the gate into the boarding area.

Luca stood planted to where Vicky had left him. He could no longer see her, but he didn't need to. Her words were clearly etched inside him. He didn't know how long he stood there before realizing that the security men were eying him suspiciously. Taken back by their looks, he gave them a small smile before returning to his car.

His drive home was absolutely miserable. At first he had wanted to stop by the Harrison's to see Megan, since he barely had the chance to spend time with her that morning, but he knew he needed to sort some things out himself.

He realized that this was the first time that he was actually thinking about the future. Yes, he had asked her to be his girlfriend, but did he know what that really meant. He knew wanted to be with Megan for longer than a few weeks, hell he would even say he saw them being together for months. Wasn't that long term enough? Why did he have to think about anything more than that? Haven't they been enjoying each other's company?

As Luca got out of his car, his sister's words rang in his ears. 'It might be premature to you Luca, but I have no doubt that Meg is already thinking about it.' He groaned as he climbed up the stairs to his room. He knew that his sister was right. Megan didn't think in days, she thought in years when it came to relationships. That thought scared him. He would never want to hurt Megan in anyway, so where did that leave him? If he was a better person he would let he go now, before she got too emotionally involved. He would let her go so she would find someone that was capable of thinking five years into the future. However, the thought of seeing Megan happy with some other guy made his heart pound irrationally. He couldn't fathom the thought of her smiling that warm smile up at anyone else. He wanted that smile for himself; he wanted her for himself and he knew that made him selfish. He knew that made him an awful person, but he couldn't help it. He shook his head. It didn't matter what Vicky said, he was going to take things one day at a time with Megan, and he was going to enjoy every single one of those days. The future was full of the unknown, so it really didn't make any sense to think that far ahead anyway.

Feeling comfortable with his plan, he finally released a sigh of release. He was barely in his room for five minutes, before he was rushing out again. He got in his car and within minutes was pulling into the Harrison's driveway. Luca was so engrossed in his thoughts that it took him a few seconds to realize that there was another car pulling in right behind him.

Luca recognized his best friend's SUV instantly and smiled as the two front doors opened. Zach stepped out first and smiled at Luca.

"Hey man!" Zach greeted him before opening one of the backdoor, from where he pulled out a small gym bag.

"Hey." Luca replied with a nod, and then smiled at Stacy who was walking towards him. He opened his arms as she came closer and gave her a quick hug. "How was the ride?" He asked her once they were a few feet apart again. Stacy turned and gave a quick look towards Zach, it was so fast that most people wouldn't have notice, but Luca did and he knew exactly what that look meant. He threw his head back and laughed.

Stacy smiled slyly at him and brushed past him into the house.

"Shut up Luca." Zach grumbled. "Need I remind you that you are dating my sister?"

Luca chuckled at that and held up his hands. "I don't know how comfortable I feel riding back in your car now." Luca joked.

Zach's eyes lit with amusement as he punched Luca in the arm. "Just for that, you are diving back tomorrow." Zach told him and then as if to confirm his order, he shoved his cars keys into Luca's hands.

Luca was still laughing as they went up to Megan's room. He was hoping to have a few minutes alone with Megan but Zach didn't leave her side for pretty much the rest of the day. He would have been annoyed, but he knew that Zach hadn't seen Megan for a whole week, and after what she had been through he wanted to make sure that his sister was okay. The next day they all got ready to head back to campus. Megan's parents seemed reluctant to let her go, but once Zach, Luca and Stacy had all promised to keep an eye on her, they finally released her.

As ordered, Luca drove back to campus, with Zach in the passenger seat. They talked about the NBA rankings, and their own club teams at schools. Once in a while Luca would glance up in the rear view mirror and catch Megan looking at him. Every time he caught her she would blush profoundly and quickly turn away, which made him chuckle each time.

The drive surprisingly didn't seem as long as it usually did. They went by the girls' place first and moved all their stuff from the car into their room. It was almost nine at night, and Luca knew he should let Megan rest up for the next day, so he gave her a quick kiss when Zach wasn't looking and took her in his arms.

"When's your first class in the morning?" He asked into her hair as he held her close to him.

"It's at eight." She replied back to him against his chest.

"Can you be ready by seven fifteen? I want to take you to breakfast." Luca told her as he gently released her.

She had lost a little weight over the past week, and he was determined to help her gain it all back.

"I'll be ready." She told him with a childish smile, which earned her another kiss.

Breakfast had become a regular thing in the coming weeks. After the first day they had breakfast together, Megan was surprised to learn that Luca didn't have class till eleven on most mornings. So when Luca asked her to breakfast again on the second day she said no, but Luca insisted that he liked waking up early, especially as breakfast was really the only time they could spend together. They both had classes during lunch, and they were both busy with homework or clubs in the evening.

It had been six weeks since Megan had said yes to being Luca's girlfriend and she couldn't have been happier. As her brother's friend Luca had been wonderful already, but as her boyfriend he was more attentive, more caring, more charming if that was even possible, but above all he was all hers. Whenever he had time in the evenings he would take her to cool new place for dinner, or he would get tickets for plays, and concerts close by. If she had a lot of work to do, he would bring her dinner, and just sit with her as she worked. Having a smart boyfriend definitely had its perks. When she was stuck on homework, or wasn't sure about something she would simply turn to Luca, who would take his time in explaining everything in great detail until she understood. If she ever had a hard or long day, he would bring her ice cream and just curl up with her on the couch and watch a movie. Megan tried to do as much for Luca as he was doing for her, but somehow it never seemed enough to her, because he was simply perfect.

Megan pulled the tray out of the oven and sighed. Stacy was on a field trip for one of her classes, so she had the apartment to herself for the weekend. She had wanted to have Luca over for dinner the day before, but he had a tutoring session that he couldn't miss. So, she cooked him dinner today. She made some baked pasta, salad and French bread for dinner, and then finished off by baking some fruit tarts for dessert.

She looked at the time and smiled, she still had fifteen minutes before Luca would get there. She wanted to take that time to make sure that she looked okay. She had put on a green dress with crisscross straps in the back, and let her wavy hair tumble down around her shoulders. She was nervous. Luca had eaten her cooking before, but it had never been just for him. She prayed that he would like it, but knowing Luca she knew that even if he hadn't he would say that he did. She was just placing a bottle of sparkling cider on the table when a knock sounded on her front door.

Feel nervous and giddy, Megan took in a deep breath and opened the door with a smile. Luca stood on the other side, with a warm smile and a brown bag in his hand.

"Hi." He said to her as he leaned in to kiss her.

Megan smiled against his lips. "Hi." She replied, and then stepped to the side so he could come in. Luca took a step in, and ran his eyes in a appreciative manner over Megan.

"You look beautiful." He her as he set the brown bag down, and shrugged off his coat. Once his coat was off Megan could see that he was wearing a grey dress shirt, and black jeans.

Megan blushed at his comment and replied. "Thank you, and you look very handsome." She had found herself being more forward where Luca was concerned. She still thought it was amazing that he had not only chosen to be with her, but he was with her for so long.

"Thank you." He told her with a chuckle and then stepped close to her. "Now, how about a proper kiss?" He asked even as he was already leaning towards her.

Luca's lips met hers with a delicate urgency. They had kissed each other countless times since the day of the Christmas party, but still each time they kissed Megan's heart fluttered like there was no tomorrow. Each kiss they shared arose something deeper in her, and she realized that with each kiss she feel more and more in love with him.

Luca wrapped his arms around her pulled her closer to him. She felt the hard planes of his body against hers. She sunk her hands into his hair, trying to get his mouth even closer to hers. She felt Luca's hand travel up her back, dragging the smooth material of the dress up with. His kiss deepened against her lips, his tongue now playing with her own, his lips pulled and teased her and she couldn't help by moan. She felt Luca smile against her lips briefly before trailing his lips along her jaw and down to her neck. There he began to suck the sensitive skin into his mouth. Megan could feel that all over her body as she clung ever harder to his neck. He smelt the same as he did on that Christmas day, but this time it was stronger, more powerful. Luca used body to guide them both towards the burgundy leather couch. He sat down first and then pulled her on top of him. The movement pushed her dress high up on her thighs and Luca took advantage of that by placing his hands on that exposed skin. He returned his mouth to her as he ran his hand up her tanned thighs. Slowly as he felt the fabric of her dress, he pulled back from her and rested his head against the back of the couch.

Megan took that opportunity to lean in to him and place a gentle kiss on his forehead, then she place a gentle kiss on his temple, she carried on placing gentle kisses all over his face as Luca just leaned back and enjoyed. Megan trailed her kisses from his face to neck. She kissed him gently at first, and then once more, and then feeling bold she slipped her tongue out and ran it along his skin just above where his collar rested. He tasted almost citrusy. She felt Luca's hand slip slightly on her thigh and took that as an indication that she was doing something right. So she opened her mouth slightly and kissed his neck in the same way that he had kissed her. She felt his hands tighten on her thighs and she deepened the kiss. Not being able to taste enough of him, she reached for the buttons of his shirt. She pulled back from him briefly, and saw that his eyes were opening and he was looking at her with such intensity that she had never seen before. She leaned in and placed her mouth against his. She captured his lower lip in her mouth and sucked on it, as she unbuttoned his shirt. She undid the first one, then the second, then the third and pretty soon she had undone the whole top half of his shirt. Feeling satisfied with herself she ran her hands his naked chest before pushed his shirt back a little bit. Her fingers explored his planes, moving from his chest to his abdomen, and then slightly lower.

"Meg." Luca groaned huskily against her mouth. His hands moved up a little higher on her thighs, pushing the fabric of her dress up even higher. Gently he pulled back from her and held her gaze.

"Meg." His voice came out unsteadily. "We need to stop now." He told her in a choked toned.

Megan's color rushed to her face, and she pouted, feeling embarrassed at herself for how bold she had been. She had thought he was enjoying himself but what did she know. She had never come even remotely as close to doing something like this with another guy, whereas Luca has had very experienced girls before. Her cheeks felt like they were on fire.

Luca watched the emotions play out on her face. He leaned in and placed a quick kiss on her lips. "Meg. Sweetheart." He said trying to hold her gaze with his. It was an endearment he had come to use commonly over the past few weeks. "Please don't be embarrasses, I enjoyed it more than you could possibly ever know." He told her, slowly drawing circles with his thumbs on her thighs.

"But-" Megan started, feeling the color flush through her body.

"But if we keep going I'm going to take you, and I don't want to push to anything you until you're ready." He told her honestly, and saw the color darken on her face.

Megan's whole body felt like it was burning. She looked at Luca and smiled shyly. "I'm ready." She told him barely above a whisper.

She knew he heard her as his eyes widened, and his mouth opened. He started at her in complete awe for a few seconds, making her blush ever harder.

"What?" He asked her in astonishment, as if he couldn't believe what he had just heard.

Megan met his eyes steadily with a new found confidence. "I'm ready Luca." She told him with a smile.

Luca raised his brow a little. "You're ready? Are you sure?" He asked, as if the idea was foreign to him.

In answer Megan leaned in and kissed him. As if that was enough confirmation for him, Luca slide his hands around her thighs and gracefully picked up her, as she continued kissing him. In a few swift moments he walked into her bedroom and slowly set her down on the edge of her bed. Without breaking contact with her lips, he crawled onto the bed until they he was pushed up against her bed-frame and she was seated on top of him.

He pulled back ever so slightly, and gently held her face in his hands.

"Meg. We can stop at any time." He told her, to which she simply nodded and tried to lean in towards him again. But Luca held her away. "Megs. I'm serious. If you want to stop, we will stop. Just tell me okay?" He told he so gently that she felt her heart pang. If she had any doubt in her mind that she was ready, Luca had just completely erased it.

*************************

"I'm ready Luca. I want you." She told him, and immediately felt his lips back on hers. Her hands found the rest of the button on his shirt and she effectively undid all of them, and pushed his shirt off of him. Once the shirt was off she reach for the belt of his pants, but Luca chuckled.

He pulled a apart from her slightly and before she knew it she was the one leaning against her bed frame while Luca was on top of her. His weight was distributed on his knees as he smiled down at her. "Whoa, easy tiger, not so fast." He told her and watched her look down shyly. He placed a finger under her chin and raised her face to him. "Now it's my turn." He told her, and gently reached to the side of her dress, and slid the zipper down.

The fabric of her dress parted to reveal the sides of her black lace bra. Luca slipped his hand through the opening on her dress and ran it along that lace. He made a appreciative sound at the back of his throat. He slid his hand down over the side of the dress, past the zipper until it rested at the hem. Luca used his other hand to turn Megan's face towards him. He gazed into her eyes, seeking permission to continue any further. Megan gulped down a lump of nervousness or maybe it was excitement, before gently nodding. She hadn't planning on this being the night, but she was thankful that she had just shaved earlier that day.

Luca held her eyes with his, as he pulled the fabric of her dress up, inch by inch, slowly brushing his hand against the smoothness of the skin from her thigh to her hip, from her hip to her waist, from her waist to the side of her breast. Gently he peeled the dress off over Megan's head and shoved it off the bed. With his hands on her waist he pulled back slightly to appreciate her beautiful body. He knew she had a great figure, he had seen her in bathing suits before. But seeing her like this, in a pair of matching lace underwear was a huge turn-on. She literally took his breath away, which was not a small feat considering the number of women he had seen in their underwear.

"God Meg. You are beautiful." He told her huskily. He moved his head and kissed her delicate lips. "I'm going to kiss every inch of your exposed skin." He promised her and then went on to fulfill it.

Luca's kisses released butterflied in her stomach. His lips were soft but firm as they trailed all over her body. He kissed the top swells of her breasts slowly, then slipped his hands to her back. He rested the against the clasp and looked up once more, seeking permission. Megan nodded her head shyly. Luca's eyes darkened at that and he swiftly unhooked the clasp of her bra. He slowly pulled the black lacy straps down, brushed his fingers over her arms as he completely exposed her breast. The bra joined the discarded dress beside the bed.

Seeing Luca's eyes glued on her chest made her somewhat self conscious so she tried to cross her arms across them but Luca was quick and he gently held them away.

"Please don't." He told told in a strained voice. "God, I always wondered if your blush traveled all over your body. Now I know." He told her, causing her to color even more. Luca's hands moved away from her arms as he gently cupped her breasts in his large palms. Megan gasped at the feeling of his hands and Luca tried to steal that gasp with a kiss. He lowered his lips from her mouth and almost instantly took one those breast into his mouth.

"Luca." Megan moaned, as his tongue flicked and teased a sensitive peak. Then he moved his attention to the other breast. An overwhelming feeling of euphoria took over Megan as she cried out. "Luca!"

"You are stunning." Luca told her when he pulled back. Megan looked up at him shyly, her breast suddenly feeling cool from the wetness of his mouth. She quickly realized that she was just on her underwear while Luca still had his pants on. Pouting her lips, she moved her hands to Luca's belt once again. This time he didn't stop her, instead he started kissing her neck as she undid the button on his pants. Once she slide the zipper down Luca quickly stepped out of his jeans and socks and moved towards Megan in nothing but his black silk boxers. Not it was her turn to explore him, and she did, very throughly, as she kissed ever single exposed inch of muscular form from his head to toe. She brushed herring us against his nipple as heard him gasp.

Megan reached for his boxers and slowly started to pull them down. She saw a sparkle in Luca's eyes and then he started to pull her panties down. Both of them moved slowly, in pace with each other, and stepped out of their underwear at the same time.

Megan didn't even remember to be shy as she saw the length of him and gasped. Luca laughed at her. He came towards he and wrapped his arms around her. He kissed her again and again until they were both completely out of breath. His shaft pressed against his stomach and she tried to capture it in her hands but Luca shook his head.

"Next time." He told her, his hand slipping over her stomach, down her belly button. Megan's body tightened in anticipation, and nervousness.

Luca placed a hand on the side of her face, bringing her eyes to him. "Relax." He told her smoothly, and then slipped his hand past he mound to where she craved his touch the most.

Both of them groaned out at the same time.

"Luca." Megan mumbled as her head fell back against the bed-frame.

"Meg, your so wet. So ready." Luca told her and then captured her mouth with his. Before she knew it he was getting off the bed and Megan felt utterly rejected. She saw him bed towards his pants, and even in his rejection she noted that he looked magnificent.

"Luca?" She asked him unsurely, feeling completely unexposed, she started to reach for he blanket but Luca was back on the bed with her.

"Sorry." He told her as he wrapped an arm around her, pulling her to him. "I couldn't forget protection."

Megan felt relief flood through her. He wasn't going to leave!

She didn't realized how much she had craved him until she almost couldn't have him any more. There was still a small voice in her head, nagging her that an inexperienced virgin was not sexy. But she pushed that voice aside, or at least tried to. Luca was with her, not with some other girl. He was with her and she would make the most of it.

She watched in awe as Luca tore open the aluminum fold and slid on the protection. His eyes were on her watching her every emotion, ever breath.

"I want you Luca." She told him, thinking that was why he had paused.

Luca kissed her forehead. "It's going to hurt for a bit." He warned her with concern filling his voice.

Megan gulped. "I know." She told, especially given his size!

Luca leaned towards her and spread her legs a little wider, he took her mouth with his and slowly entered her warmth. He felt her stiffen under him, and knew he was hurting her. He started to pull back instantly, but Megan's hand on his back stopped him. He looked down her beautiful face and saw a smile there. "It's okay." She told him.

Luca heard those words and felt his heart ache. She was simply perfect he thought, staring down at that beautiful hair spread all around her. Her cheeks, and the rest of her body for that matter was flushed into a red color. Her gorgeous eyes were staring up at him, so trusting, so open and he knew without a doubt that what she was giving him was precious. He felt a primal instinct of passiveness over her. He couldn't fathom the thought of her ever being with another guy the way she was with him right at this moment. She was his, and his alone.

He felt her body relax under him and he took that as a cue to move farther. He slowly pushed himself all the way in and had never felt bliss like he did in that second. He had been with so many girls before but what he was feeling now was completely extraordinary. Luca moved in her, back and forth until they both felt tremors of pleasure. They screamed each others names, and stayed still breathing heavily for a few seconds.

********************************

Luca pulled back from her and kissed her deeply. "I'll be right back." He told her and stood to his full height before walking stark naked into the bathroom. Megan took the opportunity to pull her blanket over her. Somehow lying in bed completely exposed didn't seem right.

Megan watched his masculine perfection from afar. The fact that Luca was not at all shy about his nude form just made him even sexier. He moved towards her and sat down beside her bed on his knees. He took her hand in his and kissed it. They stared at each other as if they were looking at one and other for the first time. Something had changed, Luca could feel it, and it wasn't just sexual. He couldn't place it, but way Megan was looking up at him now? He would give anything to keep her looking at him that way forever.

Love. Megan never knew it could be so raw, so powerful. Everything she had felt before was intensified. She had come so close to shouting her love to him, but she knew that would have been a mistake. Luca cared about her, she knew that, but that was as far as he was willing to go, and she didn't want to push him.

"That was-" She started to say, but no words seemed significant enough to describe that experience. She knew that Luca had probably felt that over a hundred times but to her it was a completely new experience.

Luca nodded. "I know." He told her with a smile, because he didn't have any words to describe it either.

As if to prove that they had just exerted a lot of energy, Megan's stomach growled. Luca's laughter rumbled through her apartment as he got up and pulled his boxers on, then he went behind Megan's door and brought her her robe.

"I am excited to eat dinner." He said as he pulled her to her feet. When she was up, he wrapped the robe around her and kissed her briefly.

"I'll warm everything up, if you want to use the bathroom." Luca knew that she would be sore, and uncomfortable. He wanted to give her some privacy incase she wanted time to catch her breath after what they had just shared.

Megan smiled gratefully at him before she walking to the bathroom. She closed the door behind her and smiled. She was happy. Well she was actually more than happy. She was ecstatic.

She went towards the mirror and gasped at her appearance. Her cheeks were flushed, her lips swollen and her hair look throughly mussed. She started at the reflection for another second before quickly deciding to take a shower. It might have been the fasted shower she had ever taken, but Megan managed to get herself cleaned off and looking almost normal again. She quickly put on a fresh pair of underwear and threw on a modest night gown before joining Luca in the living room.

Luca had put on his pants, but he was still shirtless. He was reaching for the brown bag from earlier as Megan came through.

"I brought this to relax with dinner, but now we will use it to celebrate." He said pulling out a very expensive bottle of red wine. "By the way the food smells amazing." He told her as she walking into the kitchen. She smiled shyly at that, earning a grin from Luca.

Megan served the salad, pasta and bread into two plates and took them over to the dining table. Luca uncorked the wine and poured it into two glasses. When he was done he picked up his glass and indicated to Megan to do the same.

"To a night like no other " He announced.

Megan smiled at that. He was absolutely right. This was a night like no other, because tonight she had given her virginity to a man she loved with all her heart.

------------------------------------------------------

Ah! This chapter was a hard one to write. I am not good with the risqué scenes so I apologize if that seemed awkward. I tried my best.

Please don't forget to VOTE if you enjoyed the chapter, and COMMENT your thoughts.

Who wants their own Luca?

I am so sad to say that this story is almost over :( I am thinking one or two more chapters only.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2K 232 42
Mora has only ever focused on one thing. Her brother and their two best friends. Not a care in the world, except what kind of toppings they would eat...
2.2M 35.2K 68
[ 𝐁𝐋𝐈𝐒𝐒𝐅𝐔𝐋 𝐃𝐔𝐄𝐓 #𝟏 ] _ In which four guys with a dangerous reputation happening to find interest in innocent girls. _ 𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐂𝐄𝐋𝐋𝐀 �...
621K 10.7K 28
What happens when a good girl becomes determined to make her brothers best friend fall in love with her? Drama, sexual tension and jealousy of course...
160K 6.9K 60
**This is an MMF love story** Sex and relationships don't interest Gemma--until she gives Tre a chance. One date with him makes her rethinking everyt...