I'm Not Your Average Girl, Ha...

By kixrsty

Delilah's the only girl in school not falling head over heels for Harry, but as things change stranger things... More

Chapter 1.
Chapter 2.
Chapter 3.
Chapter 4.
Chapter 5.
Chapter 6.
Chapter 7
Chapter 8.
Chapter 9.
Chapter 10.
Chapter 11.
Chapter 12.
Chapter 13.
Chapter 14.
Chapter 15.
Chapter 16.
Chapter 17.
Chapter 18.
Chapter 19.
Chapter 20.
Chapter 21.
Chapter 22.
Chapter 23.
Chapter 24.
Chapter 25.
Chapter 26.
Chapter 27.
Chapter 28.
Chapter 29.
Chapter 30.
Chapter 31.
Chapter 32.
Chapter 33.
Chapter 34.
Chapter 35.
Chapter 36.
Chapter 37.
Chapter 38.
Chapter 39.
Chapter 40.
Chapter 41.
Chapter 42.
Chapter 43.
Chapter 44.
Chapter 45.
Chapter 46.
Chapter 47.
Chapter 48.
Chapter 49.
Chapter 51.
Chapter 52.
Chapter 53.
Chapter 54.
Chapter 55.
Chapter 56.
Chapter 57.
Chapter 58.
Chapter 59.
Chapter 60.
Chapter 61.
Chapter 62.
Chapter 63.
Chapter 64.

Chapter 50.

142K 997 67
By kixrsty

Delilah's POV

"Delilah pleeeease!" Jazmine was now literally on her hands and knees begging.

"I told you, no." I responded flicking through the TV channels.

"Why are you being so stubborn?" She asked grumpily.

"I'm not, I just don't want to go." I stated.

"I'm not asking you to even look at Harry-"

"That's not why I'm not going." I cut in.

"Then why won't you come?"

"I have a headache." I lied.

"Liar." She replied raising an eyebrow at me.

"I beg to differ."

"You look to the left when you lie." She smirked.

"I do not."

"You just did it again!" She smirked.

"Shut up." I grinned hitting her with a pillow.

"Please, just do this for me?" She asked widening her eyes.

"The puppy dog look? Real mature..." I laughed. "Why do you want me to go so much?" I quizzed.

"Because... I don't want to be with Holly all night." She muttered.

"Veronica will be there." I stated.

"I know, but they stick together, I'd be like a third wheel."

"It's not a date." I joked.

"You know what I mean." She laughed back whilst hitting me with a pillow.

"I'll go, but I'm not going inside." I said finally giving in.

"You're going to sit inside the car through the whole concert?"

"Yeah." I bluntly replied.

"Why?" She asked confused.

"I've seen enough concerts before, I don't need to see another."

"You're still strung up about Harry."

"Will you just drop the whole Harry thing?" I replied angrily, I didn't mean to raise my voice so much, I was just fed of it being brought up. "Sorry." I mumbled.

"It's fine." She responded before getting up, clearly annoyed.

"Jazmine, look I'm sorry, I just want to forget about him." I sighed, grabbing her arm pulling her back.

"I get it, but do you really want to forget about him?"

"What?" I asked confused.

"That was a big part of your life dedicated to him, do you just want to forget him like that?" She replied in all seriousness.

"Well, um..." I trailed.

"Live life with no regrets." She replied before walking out leaving me sat with my mouth parted open in surprise. 'Live life with no regrets' I love that saying and in fact it inspired me to do something, without regretting it.

"I'll be back in an hour." I informed the girls who were already getting ready, the concert didn't start for another 3 hours.

"Where are you going?" Veronica asked popping her bubble gum.

"To see her boyfriend." Holly rolled her eyes.

"Yeah, totally." I replied in an extremely girly voice mimicking her. She gave me a look of disapproval before turning her attention back to herself in the mirror. Before I could hear her mutter a reply I slammed the door and skipped down the hotel corridors to the elevator.

"How can I help you?" The average aged man behind the counter asked looking up from an old tattered book he was reading.

"I don't have an appointment." I replied coming over all shy.

"It's fine, we're not busy. What can I do for you?" He smiled.

"I was hoping to get a tattoo." I smiled back.

"Are you 18 or older?" He asked, his eyes scanning me making me feel self-conscious.

"Yeah." I replied uneasy showing my I.D.

"Okay, do you have a design or any ideas in mind?"

"In fact I do." I beamed. "I already have a tattoo on my ribs, I want another above it but I want it to read; Vitam sine ullo vive desiderio" I responded in what I must say a perfect fluent Latin accent.

"You speak Latin?" He asked surprised.

"Yeah, a little." I smiled.

"Awesome." He smiled back. "So is there any particular style you want?"

"I want it in a cursive font." I responded.

"Okay, is this okay?" He replied spinning his computer screen around to show me the template he quickly designed.

"It's perfect." I beamed.

"I'm back!" I called out walking back into the hotel room.

"Where did you go?" Jazmine asked appearing out of the kitchen.

"Just out." I smiled.

"Hmm..." She trailed off narrowing her eyes at me.

"I'll show you later, are you guys ready?"

"Almost." She spoke. "Holly's re, re-doing her make-up." She whispered to me with a look off disgust on her face.

"Does she realise at concerts the audience is in the dark?" I asked sceptically.

"It doesn't matter to her, she can't go out anywhere without a bottle of foundation on her face."

"I've noticed." I replied causing us both to laugh.

"Are you going like that?" Jazmine asked changing the subject.

"Why, is there something wrong with it?" I asked pulling out my shirt and examining it for food stains or dirt.

"Did you look at the ticket?"

"Briefly, why?"

"You might want to read the bottom." She stated handing me her ticket. I scanned down to the bottom of the ticket, I hadn't noticed anything abnormal before but that's probably because I was too buy being annoyed at the fact someone gave me a ticket. My eyes were drawn to the words printed onto the holographic paper. I groaned out loud as I re-read the words. "It'll be fun." Jazmine added after seeing my reaction.

"I'm not going." I stated flopping on the sofa.

"Oh c'mon, you let your hair down the other night with a complete stranger, come have fun with your friends." She pleaded.

"I haven't got anything to wear." I sighed again.

"What about that black dress with the sleeves?"

"Have you been in my wardrobe?" I asked raising my eyebrows.

"Maybe... I just wanted to see what shoe size you were." She defended.

"It's fine. Don't worry." I replied laughing it off. "So you really think I should wear it, I mean if I do go to the after party?"

"Girl, you know you want to go." She replied in a half Ghetto voice.

"Alright fine." I grinned at her as I waltzed into my room. I pulled the dress of it hanger and gazed at it in front of my body in the mirror. I didn't feel good enough to wear it but shoved my insecurities off to the side and ripped my other clothes off and slipped on the dress. I flattened it out and spun around to make sure it looked good at all angles. It was an extremely tight fitting dress, it showed off every curve and flaw I found in my body. I walked into the bathroom and touched up my make-up and ran a brush through my beach waved hair. I walked back into my room and over to the closet, I scanned over my shoe collection before selecting the only designer heels I owned. I slipped on my Jimmy Choo black heels and stood back up. I was getting used to wearing heels a little better now so my wobbling was only when I first began to walk. I grabbed a small clutch bag matching my dress from the top shelf and popped my phone, ticket and money into.

"Ready?" I asked upbeat as I walked into the front room where the rest of the girls were.

"Wit woo!" Jazmine shouted out making me laugh. "Changed your mind yet?"

"Nope." I replied.

"Suit yourself." She chirped skipping around collecting up her things.

"Right, let's go." I beamed.

I drove us all, in a rented car, to the venue where the concert was being held.

"The car park is over there." The security guard rudely instructed me.

"I can read the signs you know." I answered back.

"Do you have a pass?" He asked when he noticed I didn't move the car.

"Well I wouldn't be here otherwise." I replied rolling my eyes showing him our backstage pass.

"Go right ahead." He mumbled.

"Thanks." I shouted speeding off. "Jerk." I muttered before parking up. The backstage car park was pretty empty, I pulled straight up into a space right next to the door. The doors to the venue flew open with 5 hyper boys bouncing out. I turned the engine off and unbuckled my seatbelt and breathed out deeply.

"Have fun." I told the girls. They were too interested in the boys to reply and hopped straight out of the car. I closed my eyes, waiting for everyone to disappear so I could relax in peace and quiet. I jerked my eyes open when someone knocked on the window, I pressed the button on the door and watched it slowly slide down.

"Are you staying in the car all night?" Louis asked.

"Not all night, just for the show." I replied turning to look out the windscreen.

"How come?"

"I have a headache." I lied.

"That's a lame excuse." He chuckled. "But I'm not gonna force you to come inside."

"Thanks." I grinned turning to look at him.

"No problem baby doll." He beamed gently pecking my forehead with his lips.

"Love you Louis!" I shouted as he began to run off.

"Love you too Delilah Lilah!" He shouted back making me laugh. I started to wind the window back up when a hand stopped it.

"You not coming inside?" Harry asked appearing at the window where Louis was once stood.

"Not like you would care, and no." I stated.

"Why do you think I don't care?"

"You seriously want me to answer that?" I asked laughing sarcastically.

"Are you going to the after party?" He asked changing the question.

"Not that's any of your business but yes I am."

"I'll see you there then." He smirked walking off, jerk was all I could think. How could he just act like he had done nothing wrong, he was driving me crazy but I managed to fight back the tears.

"WANT YOU TO MAKE ME FEEL LIKE I'M THE ONLY GIRL IN THE WORLD!" I sang rather loudly along with the radio. "LIKE I'M THE ONLY ONE THAT YOU'LL EVER LO- HOLY CRAP DON'T DO THAT!" I shouted as the girls, and the boys appeared outside my window of the car. I stepped out of the car straightening out my dress and stood up straight.

"Nice singing." Harry smirked.

"I thought it was lovely." Louis butted in walking over to me. "Damn, you're almost as tall as me with those skyscrapers on." He joked referring to my heels.

"How are we getting to the party?" Niall asked.

"That baby right there." Louis announced pointing at the minibus on the other side of the car park.

"Who's driving?" Niall questioned.

"Liam's turn to be the designated driver." Zayn answered.

"Fine by me." Liam smiled lightly. We all began to walk over to the minibus, I began following the others when a hand pulled me back.

"Don't pay any attention to him tonight." Louis whispered into my ear.

"I wasn't planning too." I replied.

"Good." He grinned pulling me towards the minibus. I noticed Holly had strategically placed herself in-between Harry and Niall, both seemed to be looking out of the window avoiding her, I managed not to laugh but the corners of my mouth turned upwards.

"Do you want a drink?" I asked Jazmine who was stirring her water around her glass.

"I have one." She replied half-heartedly.

"I meant a real one." I winked.

"Don't tell Holly, she'll be over here in seconds." She grinned.

"Don't worry." I smirked. "Can I get a Black Russian and a Sex on the beach?" I asked the bartender.

"Sure." He winked. I can't deny he wasn't good looking, I would assume he was a couple years older than me, I wasn't interested him though, he probably flirted with every girl who ordered drinks.

"Thanks." I said whilst taking the drinks. "Which one do you want?" I asked Jazmine.

"What's in them?" She asked scrunching her nose up at them.

"Uh... well there's coke in this one." I giggled.

"Alright, the black Russian it is." She chuckled whilst taking the drink out of my hand. I watched as she grimaced at the taste. "Wow." She choked out.

"Strong?" I asked taking a sip of my own drink.

"Little bit." She replied still scowling at the taste. "I'm gonna go sit down, my feet are killing in these heels."

"Okay." I replied before turning back around to the bar. I sat on one of the bar stools whilst I drank the remainder of my drink.

"Same again?" The bartender asked.

"No thanks." I replied and hopped off the barstool over to the dance floor. I didn't recognise the song that was playing but I decided to let my hair down and have fun.

I danced with a few people I knew, a few I didn't but I had fun none the less. The night was coming to an end, instead of playing a slow song like most places they turned on a lively rhythm which got everyone on the dance floor. I swayed my hips to the flow of the music, just having fun when I felt a pair of arms around the back of my waist and a body grinding against mine. I thought it would be someone I knew because of their provocative dancing but when I spun around I was greeted by an unfamiliar face. I had never seen him before, not even at all during the night. I tried to smile slightly and walk away but he wouldn't let me, his grasped around me tightened. My face turned to confusion and worry as I tried to wriggle free but had no such luck. Everyone was too busy dancing around to notice me even struggling. I was starting to panic as his tight grip was starting to hurt.

"Let's get out of here." He whispered into my ear.

"No." I replied still trying to get out of his grasp.

"Playing hard to get." He winked at me, his alcohol filled breath filled my nostrils causing me to squirm.

"No, let go!" I tried to shout but the music was too loud.

"I won't hurt you." He whispered evilly.

"Please let me go." I begged trying to get away.

"Shut up!" He replied getting angry. His hand started tracing my body, in places he should be touching. I squirmed at his touch.

"GET OFF ME!" I shouted finally being able to be heard, the music had turned off and now everyone was staring.

"Stupid bitch." He said before slapping me round the face sending me flying to the floor. I grabbed my throbbing cheek as I watched him being escorted out by security. My whole body was shaking from shock. I ignored the people trying to help me and rushed out the back door, ready to get away.

"Delilah, wait!" A voice called after me. I ignored them and continued to rush along the corridor. "Delilah, please!"

"No!" I shouted back.

"Delilah!"

"Harry leave me alone!" I shouted through the streaming tears.

"Delilah!"

"What?" I asked angrily turning around.

"Please don't cry." He said calmly trying to slow down my breathing, he reached out his hands to wipe away my tears but I quickly snapped his hand away.

"Don't touch me."

"Delilah pl-"

"Leave me alone." I almost shouted turning back around.

"Deli-"

"Harry, don't even bother, just leave me alone." I cut him off angrily turning back to face him.

"I just wanted to see if you were okay." He replied rubbing his neck, he always did that when he was nervous.

"Why? You don't care about me." I argued.

"I do."

"Don't even say that, you don't, you wouldn't have done it."

"I still care about you." He replied, I turned back around, trying to ignore what he just said, he didn't mean it, I forced myself to believe.  

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.8K 157 50
One day. One accident. Four boys. That's all it takes to change her world
Bad Girl By Mandy

Fanfiction

8.4K 166 24
Everyone isnt as good as they seem...
108K 2.3K 15
Paul's daughter is getting into some trouble at school. Paul decided that she should go on tour with the boys to try and keep an eye on her. What hap...
11.7K 374 30
Emma Jones and Liam Payne have been the best of friends ever since they met in chorus class back in grade school. Two years after the creation of One...