The Not-So-Popular Girl (Nick...

By nick_merico

Kacey Jensen has never been popular. She's quiet, and doesn't have a large group of friends. She's usually pi... More

The Not-So-Popular Girl (Nick Merico)
Chapter 1 - Wanna Dance?
Chapter 2 - Coolest Girl I Know
Chapter 3 - Three Reasons
Chapter 5 - Tomorrow at 4
Chapter 6 - Proper Date
Chapter 7 - Some Cheap Clip On
Chapter 8 - Typical Nick
Chapter 9 - No Problem, Beautiful
Chapter 10 - You Do?
Chapter 11 - Every Witch Way
Chapter 12 - Two Weeks
Chapter 13 - 5 Days
Chapter 14 - Welcome To Miami
Chapter 15 - Just Stay Here
Chapter 16 - Oh my God, Paola
Chapter 17 - She Started It
Chapter 18 - Ah, Mr. Merico
Chapter 19 - We Need To Talk
Chapter 20 - Hey, Darling
Chapter 21 - Giant Forts, Pizza, and Jillian Jensen
Chapter 22 - Nice Job, Jensen.
Chapter 23 - She's My World
Chapter 24 - Let's Take A Walk
Chapter 25 - Nick?
Chapter 26 - Don't Call Him Baby
Chapter 27 - We Broke Up
Chapter 28 - Mistake
Chapter 29 - Not Forgiven
Authors Note
Chapter 30 - Something Else
Chapter 31 - Apologies
Chapter 32 - Final Chapter

Chapter 4 - Facetime

1.8K 50 13
By nick_merico

"It's Nick."

We all sit there looking at my phone. "Well, open it!" Isabelle finally says. I unlock my phone and read it.

From: Nick

Hey Kacey. Wanna Facetime?

"He wants to Facetime," I say, looking back up at my friends. "Say yes! We'll be quiet and stay off camera," Jillian says. 

To: Nick

Sure :)

Within two minutes, he's calling, and I hit accept. His face pops up on the screen. And he's shirtless.

"Hey Kacey," he smiles. "Hey," I say. "I had fun tonight," he says. I nod. "I did, too."

"Damn, he has a nice collarbone."

I turn around to look at Jillian. "Oh, right. Sorry," she blushes.

"Was that Jillian?" Nick asks. "Yeah," I mumble.

"Well, thank you Jillian. Nice to know people enjoy my collarbone," he laughs. "No problem," she yells back.

"I'm guessing her and Isabelle are at your house?" he asks. "Yeah, they didn't want to go home after the dance," I tell him. "Yeah, Tristen and Austin are here," he says, turning the camera towards the two boys, who are playing video games.

"Wait, Tristen's there?" Isabelle says. She runs out of my room. "She sort of has a crush on him," I laugh.

"I can tell. Hey um, is Sara making you stay away from me?" he asks. "No," I lie. "Yes," Jillian yells from across the room.

"Kace, why didn't you tell me?" he asks. I blush a little. Very few people call me Kace.

"I didn't want it to cause any trouble," I tell him. "Well, it was causing trouble before you told me," he sighs, running his hand through his hair. "I'm going to talk to her tomorrow."

"No! She threatned to tell the whole school one of my secrets. If she finds out I told you, she'll send it to everyone," I plead.

"I'll tell her a guy on the swim team told me," he says. I nod. "Actually, I'm going to call her right now. I'll call you back later. Bye Kace," he smiles.

"Bye," I say, smiling back. He hits end and my screen goes back to the homepage.

_____________________________________________

Yay for an update!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

71.7K 3.9K 48
Olivia Conner was only sixteen when she was diagnosed with amnesia, it's been three years and she still doesn't remember half of her life but she's m...
104K 3.1K 29
Mia a 16 year old nerdy girl runs into Mr bad boy at school. After a while of seeing each other at school bad boy teases Mia.
143K 6.5K 34
Allison Parker is a seventeen year old girl who has never been fish kissed but she's more than okay with that. Infact, she wants nothing to do with b...
44K 823 14
A hopeless teen finds out he's close to being kicked out of school for good. He then ends up meeting a boy who's way too nice for his own good, good...