Set You Free (Bryson Tiller B...

By underratedvibez

Laylah is a high school teacher. She is very independent and she is 27 years old. She has been through a lot... More

Warning
•Chapter 1•
•Chapter 2•
•Chapter 3•
•Chapter 4•
•Chapter 5•
•Chapter 6•
•Chapter 7•
•Chapter 8•
•Chapter 10•
Ight
•Chapter 11•
•Chapter 12•
•Chapter 13•
•Chapter 14•
•Chapter 15•
•Chapter 16•
•Chapter 17•
•Chapter 18•
•Chapter 19•
•Chapter 20•
Authors Note
•Chapter 21•
•Chapter 22•
•Chapter 23•
•Chapter 24•
•Chapter 25•
•Chapter 26•
•Chapter 27•
•Chapter 28•
•Chapter 29•
•Chapter 30•
•Chapter 31•
•Chapter 32•
•Chapter 33•
•Chapter 34•
•Chapter 35•
Thank You
•Chapter 36•
•Chapter 37•
•Chapter 38•
•Chapter 39•
•Chapter 40•
•Chapter 40 (pt2) •
Sequel
covers

•Chapter 9•

5.1K 190 75
By underratedvibez

Kay then Lay outfit in order

Bryson Pov

"Hey daddy!" Harley yelled on FaceTime.

"Hey munchkin. What you doing? I miss you" I smiled

"I miss you too. I'm eating some pizza"

"Oh ok. Where yo mama?"

"She with her friend"

"What friend?"

"I forgot his name but mama calls him baby"

"Baby?..ok. are you having fun with grandma?"

"Grandma not here. I haven't seen her yet"

"What you mean"

"Mama said I can see grandma after her and her friend have some fun"

"What are they doing now?"

"They in mama room. But I think they wrestling cuz I hear some weird sounds" she pouted

I instantly got mad. She got my daughter in there with her boyfriend while they having sex. That's just fucking messed up.

"Yo Bry we gotta get back to the song" Tyriek said to me. I nodded my head.

"Baby can you tell mommy to come to the phone?"

"She said don't mess with her". Then I seen someone snatch the phone.

"What do you want Bry?" I seen Britney on the other side of the phone. And a man in the background with his shirt off.

"Why tf you in there fucking some nigga with Harley there? And tell that nigga to put some clothes on!"

"Ain't nobody fucking some nigga bryson. So mind ya damn business."

"Britney I swear to god if y-"

"What you gone do huh? Exactly nothing. So stop worrying about me" she gave Harley back the phone.

"Daddy I gotta go." She looked really sad.

"Why?"

"Mr. Devin said i had to hang up" she said and she hung up before I could respond. I called back 3 more times but I got no answer.

"You ready?" Tyriek asked me.

"Uh.. yeah"

"What's up with you?"

"Uh... nothing I'm trippin" I shook my head and Eric loud ass walk into the studio.

"I woke up in a new bougotti!!" He yelled

"Bruh why you yelling?" But I realized he didn't hear a word I was saying because he has the ear buds in his ear. So I walked over to him and snatched it out his ear.

"Bruh!" He yelled

"Stop damn yelling" I said

"Shut up but I got some good news" he sat down on the sofa while I sat in the chair in front of the speaker.

"You remember when we went to Walmart and and I was talking to that girl Kayla?" He asked while typing on his phone.

"Yeah why?"

"I invited her here today and she said she bringing somebody. She said she on her way now"

"So you invited some girl here without even telling me"

"...uh yeah." He said in a duh tone. I shook my head and Duke walked in. He is the sound guy.

"Wassup y'all" he dapped me ,Eric, Tyriek, Geff, and Kc. They are all apart of the team but right now they were just on their phones.

"So how far have you gotten?" He asked me

"I got the intro but I'm tryna think about the rest" I huffed. For the past few days I've been stuck on this same part. Usually I would have been finished this song but for some odd reason it's not.

"Well you know we have to have this song finished by the beginning of next month"

"I know" I sighed

"And don't y'all got jobs? Y'all just sitting y'all fat asses on the sofa scrolling through Instagram" Eric said

"Nigga shut cho ass up. You not doing nothing either" Kc said

"Yeah but I'm his brother so I'm not obligated to do anything"

"If you wanna get paid you are" I butted in

"Ha! Now scoot over dumb ass" she mumbled and pushed him over.

I swear them too act like sister and brother sometimes.

"Ok Pen let's get you in the sound booth" Geff patted my back and I stood up.

-----

Kayla Pov

"Pleassee Lay!" I begged her as I pulled her arm out of the room

"No girl. I got work to do" she groaned

"How? It's winter break"

"So" she lied

"Why not? You know how much I like Eric"

"How when you just met him 2 days ago? You just wanna see Bryson"

"No I don't" I lied

"Kayla go tend to my nephew" she pushed me off her.

"He spending the night with Dad" I whined

"Ok then leave"

"Don't make me-"

"Ugh! If I go will you leave me alone?" She sighed and put her pen down on the tabled and rubbed her eyes.

"Maybe" I mumbled

"Move" she stood up and walked to her room.

About 15 minutes later she came down with my dress on.

"Bitch why tf you got my skirt on?" I asked with my hand on my hip.

"Shut up and let's go"

"Oop who pissed in yo cereal?"

"You did" she grabbed her coat and her phone off the table and we were out.

-----

We had just to the studio and Laylah has been on her phone nonstop texting that Frank dude.

Ion get how she isn't instrested in in Bryson when he's fine plus he got money when she like a nigga she just met 2 days ago. But that's her so it's none of my business.

The lady at the front desk was now guiding us to the studio Eric and Bryson were at.

"You still texting that nigga Frank?" I asked

"No he's texting me. I'm just entertaining him" she laughed

My sister is always pushing dudes away. I know she was still mad about what happened when she was younger but she is letting the past effect her life now. Expscally relationship wise. But that's none of my business☕.

"It's right through those doors" she smiled. We nodded and walked away in the big double doors.

"Aye y'all made it!" Eric jumped up and debated on if he wanted to hug me. He was probably wondering on if I was Laylah or me. I mean we are twins.

"I'm Kayla this is my sister Laylah" I introduced. There were a few people in here but not alot. Bryson was singing inside the sound booth so he might didn't know we were here.

"Oh cuz I was getting confused" he lightly chuckled and gave me a hug. I laughed a little.

"Hey how y'all doing?" Laylah asked

"Fine" a girl answered with a small smile. Everyone else said hey and then a few people left so it was just me, Eric, laylah, Bryson, the girl and another guy.

"Y'all can sit down" Eric said. We sat on the small sofa and Eric sat beside me.

"So how you been" he asked

"I'm good I guess. And you?" I asked while playing with my fingers

"I'm coo. I'm glad you came. It's nice to have a girl in here for once"

"But theres a girl right there" I did a small smile and a wave to the girl and she did the same.

"That ain't no girl. That's a transgender" he tried to whisper.

"Shut up no I ain't witcho ugly ass!" She threw a pillow at him and rolled her eyes.

"Anyway. You think you slick huh?" He asked with a smirk.

"What you talking bout?" I asked with a weird laugh

"You got this short sexy ass dress on when you know a nigga tryna holla at you"

"Uh if you must know I always wear shit like this so don't flatter yourself bruh and second if you was tryna holla at me you shoulda just said sumin" I said in a duh tone. I heard Lay giggle but then she quickly stopped.

"Damn you fine but got smart ass mouth" he chuckled

"I can't help it but what y'all do in here?"

"Nothing much. Smoke, talk, jive, and Bryson record some songs" he shrugged and watched Bryson sing.

"That sounds like a good chill day"

"Ight that's a wrap" the guy said. And then Bryson came out

"Wassup yall?" He gave me a hug and then gave Laylah a hug.

"Nothing much" I shrugged trying to play it coo but in my head I was jumping around like a crackhead.

"I need something out my car. You coming" he asked me.

I was debating on if I should. I mean I just met the dude 2 days ago and I don't want him to kill me.

"Uh sure. I'll be back Lay" I stood up

"Huh?..oh ok" she looked back down at her phone.

-----

Laylah Pov

"Uh sure I'll be back Lay" Kayla stood up. I wasn't really paying attention to her tho.

"Huh?..oh ok" I looked back down at my phone.

Frank has been texting me since yesterday and he is so funny I swear. I wasn't really trying to text him tho. After Bryson gave me a hug he sat beside me.

"Wassup stranger?" He said. I put my phone in my purse and looked at him.

"Nothing much. That song was great" I said

"Thanks. I'm still stuck at the beginning tho" he sighed

"Well you'll come up with something" I smiled

"Thanks. So what you been up to. Since you never wanna see a nigga"

"Who said I don't wanna see you"

"Nobody but you act like it but it's coo tho. So that's the twin that's been calling me on yo phone?"

"Yeah" I laughed "she loves your music so she was like 'you text the Bryson Tiller and don't even tell me!' but it was funny"

"Yeah cause I be seeing a bunch of missed calls from you but then I be like I know she ain't call me" he laughed

"So how's Harley?"

"She's good I guess."

"You guess?"

"I mean I hope. I talked
to her about a hour ago and she was there with my baby mama and her baby mama boyfriend. But I just don't like my babygirl around otha dudes you feel me?"

"Yeah i feel you" I nodded my head

"So since when did you start wearing clothes like that?"

"Since forever" I giggled

"I mean when I be seeing pics of you on Instagram you be dressing different"

"I dress according to my mood"

"So what's yo mood now?"

"Uhh ion know" I shrugged

"Aye Pen I'm bout to head out and get something to eat. Y'all want something?" The dude asked me and Bry.

"Nah I'm fine thanks" I smiled

"Where you going" Bryson asked

"Checkers"

"Lemme get aaaa...number 8 BBQ sauce"

"How bout you KC"

"Get me the Baconzilla. Extra cheese, no pickles, hold the mustard, hold the ketchup, a large coke with no ice, a-" she started to say

"Uh uh nigga you gone have to come cuz a nigga cant remember that shit"

Me and Bry laughed a lil bit then the both walked out so it was just me and Bryson.

"Well it's just us" I mumbled

"Aw you nervous" he teased and wrapped his arm around my neck.

"No" I huffed

"Mhh. Don't worry Tiller won't hurt you. Only if you want me to"

"Uh..no" I nervously chuckled

"So what you got planed next weekend?"

"Uh probably grading papers"

"Well of you aren't busy I wanna take you out. You look like you need a free day"

"Where are we going cuz ion like nothing too fancy"

"Nah probably something fun. ion like boring shit"

"Well I'm down just text me the details"

"Ight I will"
For a few more minutes we talked about nothing in particular but I realized that Bryson is a really chill dude and he funny as hell. But I was getting worried because Kay didn't come back yet.

"Your brother isn't crazy right?"

"Nah he ain't crazy. Slow? Yeah. But but crazy? Nah" he lightly chuckled

I guess he since that I was nervous.

"Girl chill. Just relax" he rubbed my shoulders.

"I'm chill. Just bored thats all"

Ace: Where u at now. I wanna see yo gorgeous ass

Me: ttyl I gotta go

I put my phone back in my purse.

As Bryson was talking I was just staring at his full lips. They were so full and pink I just wanted to-

"You know what I mean?"

"Uh..yeah, yeah totally" I turned around

"You straight. Cause you was staring at a nigga like I was the last rib on yo plate" he chuckled

"Nah I'm straight" I giggled

"I know I'm fine. But damn"

"Don't flatter yourself bad boy" I rolled my eyes and patted his back.

"So you gone actually denie the fact that I'm fine?" He lifted his head up and twisted his lips.

"I aint say allat I'm just saying you ain't allat" I laughed at his face

"Mmh you know you want some of Pen Griffey"

"Ugh. Never" I lied

"Lies" he stared at me for a second so I turned my head.

"You got some pretty eyes you know that?" He asked as he used his index finger to lift my chin up.

"Thank you" I stared in his eyes. As much as I wanted to stop what was happening I just couldn't.

-----

How do you feel about Eric and Kayla?

What do you think is going to happen next between Bryson and Laylah?

Give me some feedback and comment. Don't forget to follow and vote in the book.😘

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.8K 1K 19
She'd die for love. He didn't believe in love. *** From reading The Love Hypothesis by Ali Hazelwood, to watching 10 Things I Hate About You, to list...
0 0 10
This is the story of Pandora Frostwelm. Born into the prestigious Clouds of Heaven clan along with her twin sister Allura, she has had a difficult li...
1.8K 74 26
Hey i'm new to this but this story is about Bryson discovering himself as an artist. His sister on the other hand, Blu has fallen in love wit Mia. Bl...
15.7K 1.5K 49
Lila and Sam. Sam and Lila. Ever since the Alvarez twins were born, that's how it always was. It was always Lila and Sam. Always Sam and Lila. Lila...