By my Side ~ Tom Felton fanfic

By slitherin2209

During all her hardship, there was one person who was always by her side. His name was Tom Felton. Cover cred... More

Chapter 1: When it Begun
Chapter 2: The Audition
Chapter 3: Result
Chapter 4: Morning Email
Chapter 5: Privet Drive
Chapter 6: Photoshoot
Chapter 7: Picnic
Chapter 8: Hogwarts
Chapter 9: Muggle School
URGENT QUESTION!!
Chapter 10: Premiere
Chapter 11: First Kiss
Chapter 12: Loss
Chapter 13: Edward Fullen
Chapter 14: Change
Chapter 15: Abuse
Chapter 16: Just Bestfriends
Chapter 17: Promises
Chapter 18: Stars can't Shine without any Darkness
Chapter 19: First Date with Him
Chapter 20: Relief
Chapter 21: Kissing for a Scene
Chapter 22: For the Future
Chaper 23: Decisions
Chapter 24: My Secret, Our Secret
Chapter 25: Arashi
Chapter 26: Movie, Foods and Quoting
Chapter 27: Gym
Chapter 28: Music and Preparation
Chapter 29: Photos
Chapter 30: Interviews
Chapter 31: After Party
Chapter 32: Los Angeles
RIP Alan Rickman
Chapter 33: Thanking
Chapter 34: New Flat
Chapter 35: His Birthday
Chapter 36: Slytherin? Gryffindor.
Chapter 37: Running
Chapter 38: Malfoy Manor
Chapter 39: Confession
Chapter 40: Hogwarts in Ruins
Chpater 41: Twentieth, not even my Twenty-first
Chapter 42: Leavesden
Chapter 43: Moving
Chapter 44: Early Morning
Chapter 45: Ballet
Chapter 46: Injury
Chapter 47: Psychologist
Chapter 48: the Assistant
Chapter 49: Hate and Forgiveness
Chapter 50: Reunion
Chapter 51: The Unknown
Chapter 52: Final Premiere
Chapter 54: Chase
Chapter 55: Shocking Truth
Chapter 56: Fight
Chapter 57: Mistakes
Chapter 58: Bulletwound
Chapter 59: the Different Paths
Chapter 60: Apologies
Chapter 61: By My Side
Epilogue
Thank You!
Announcement

Chapter 53: Surprises

1K 39 7
By slitherin2209

A/N
Omg I updated in five days!

Lol that's what it should be like hey.

This chapter might be short and maybe boring, but it's kinda important so yeah, enjoy!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

'Your speech was alright.' Kazu bumped into me at the afterparty, grinning. 'Grandma would be so proud of you.'

'Stop, you're going to make me cry again.' I laughed weakly. 'But thank you.'

'It's okay. Don't you have any plans to come home for a while?'

'Not at the moment. But I'd love to, I really do.'

'Probably have to drag you home at some point.' He joked.

'Honestly, I'd be more than glad to be dragged back to Japan.' I laughed.

'That's settled then.' He laughed too.

I sighed. 'I still can't believe I won't see these people as much anymore.'

'Well at least some of you will be in America.'

I nodded. 'Oh yeah - have you seen Natasia around? I really want to talk to her.' At the sound of her name, he flinched and I didn't miss that. 'What?'

'Nothing, nothing.' He mumbled. 'And no, I haven't seen her.'

I stared at him. He looked really uncomfortable and - if it was possible - nervous. 'Are you lying?'

'I'm not lying!' He said way too quickly and defensively which caused me to raise my eyebrows at him. 'Don't look at me like that.'

'Then why - oh you know what, forget it. I'm going to see if I can find her later.'

'No!'

I gave him a look. Why was he being like this?

'What, can't I go and talk to my idol that I was dying to see?'

I didn't hear what he said, but I was his lips moving under his breath.

I glared at him for a moment and, without saying anything, I turned sharply on my heels and stormed off before I started to yell at him. I can be really short tempered.

The afterparty was held on the first floor out of the two in the building. I weaved through the crowd of people with ease and walked out into the chilly corridor, towards the stairs.

The end of the corridor of the second floor led to a large balcony. Tonight was rather chilly considering it was mid July so it was alright. I leaned against the railing with my arms crossed on it and stared out into the London lights. Sometimes I just needed to clear my mind that I'd stare at something blankly for ages, like the ceiling for instance.

I stayed until I got cold. I don't know how long it was, but the sun had well and truly set beyond the horizon and the stars had started to shine dimly.

By that time, I had forgotten about my anger; I was continuously having flashbacks to different memories and times.

Sighing deeply, I straightened myself and turned to the door to see someone leaning against the wall inside.

'How long were you there for?' I asked in a somewhat quiet tone.

'A while.' He replied in the same tone, coming off the wall. 'Cleared your mind?'

I nodded, looking down to the carpet.

I saw his shadow coming closer to me and wrapped his arms around my shoulders without saying anything. I hugged him back at his waist and felt even more calmer.

We stood there for a moment until Tom said, 'Let's go back, yeah?'

I nodded again.

So he took my hand and led me back to the party.

When we entered, I had a quick glance around the hall. I couldn't see Natasia anywhere. Damn, I should've spoken to her this morning.

'Come on.' Tom tugged at my hand.

I wasn't exactly in the mood but as Bonnie and Dan pulled us into the centre of the dance circle, I returned to having fun with my friends again.

It got hot fairly quickly so we decided to get some drinks, sit down and chatter. In other words scream at each other over the echoing music.

We laughed, joked and shouted the lyrics to the coming songs. About an hour and a half later, Matt G and Em stood up and walked off, Matt saying that they'll be back straight away.

'He looked like he had something to say to her.' Evy said as we watched them go out the door.

Our eyes met and I shrugged, having no idea.

But we didn't see the boys behind us, who looked slightly nervous.

We continued to talk and it only felt like seconds till Tom suddenly stood up, staring at the door.

I quickly turned my head around to see Em running towards us and as she came closer, I saw that tears were streaming down her face. I quickly stood up and steps a few steps forwards.

'What happened -?' Before I could finish my sentence she crashed into me and cried into my shoulders.

'Em? Emma, what's wrong?' I asked. Evy and Bonnie stood up too and places their hands on her back or her shoulder, looking concerned. Then I had a horrible feeling. 'Is - is it... Matt?'

She nodded.

'I'm going to punch him -'

'No, no! It's not bad!' She said quickly, lifting her face from my shoulders. At the same time, all the boys went rushing over to Matt, who looked extremely happy.

I was too confused and it seemed that Bonnie and Evy was too. 'Then what happened?'

Without saying anything, she lifted up her right hand. There was a beautiful ring glistening on her ring finger and it looked like an engagement ring.

Wait.

Engagement ring?

Bonnie clapped her hands over her mouth, her eyes wide and Evy started to flap her hands from excitement.

'Are you - did he -?'

She nodded tearfully. 'He proposed to me!'

For a brief moment I only stared at her with my mouth hanging open.

Then I screamed. Literally screamed.

'OH MY GOD EMMA!!' We made people around us turn around in surprise. We all flung our arms around our best friend, still squealing. 'I'm so happy for you!'

'I still can't believe - he - he -'

'You've been together for eight years! You two are meant to be!'

She was fanning her face with her hands. 'I - I - oh my god.'

My eyes were burning and I quickly wiped  them with my hand.

'Mrs Ginsberg.' We smirked and she blushed, but she looked really happy too.

Then the boys joined us and I couldn't help myself but to throw my around Matt G. He looked surprised my sudden act, but he laughed.

'If you dare hurt her, I'll kill you.' I said, but smiling.

'I'm well aware of that.' I heard his smile.

'Wait, you all knew?' Evy asked, looking around at the boys.

'Yep.' Rupert popped the "p".

'He was so nervous about everything.' Matt L slapped Matt G on the back, chuckling.

'Especially before the party.' Tom smirked but Matt was just grinning.

Suddenly, the music stopped.

'HEY EVERYONE EMMA WATSON AND MATTHEW GINSBERG'S ENGAGED!'

Dan announced loudly from the DJ box and almost at an instance, the hall exploded with cheers and applause. But there was one voice that shrieked, 'WHAT?'

I saw one guy on the other side of the room looking around wildly. Then he caught sight of his sister.

Alex came sprinting over and, like the girls did, threw himself at Em, then brought Matt into a tight hug.

'Are you two serious? For once?'

'Yes!' Em laughed, showing him the ring.

I watched as the biggest smile I've ever seen crept across his face. Then (the happiness must of have been really big), he started to bob on the spot, then started to run. 'AhhhhhhhHHHHHHHH!!!!!'

He actually ran off, probably to his friends that he made, screaming, 'OH MY GOD MY SISTER'S GETTING MARRIED CAN YOU BELIVE IT? THAT CRAZY CREATURE'S ENGAGED.'

'ALEXANDER!!!' Em's voice echoed through out the hall, which caused many people to laugh, including us. I looked at her, and she was laughing too.

There can never be a better way to end the night.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

45.2K 1.1K 40
This is a story about Tom Felton x reader Your name is y/n y/l/n and you are a huge huge huge Harry Potter fan, and today you are going to meet all f...
24K 455 44
Maddie thought she was going on a normal trip with her friends until she ran in to a group. The famous actors of Harry Potter. They became good frien...
47.8K 960 34
This is an imagine of Tom Felton or his characters only. ✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨ PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT Requesting is closed. COMPLETE.
1.8K 73 18
Jazlyn or Jaz, was a girl with a broken past. Her parents died in a car crash in Washington state. When she gets moved around from orphanage to orpha...