Attack on Titan Oneshots

By omnislashed

Attack on Titan/Shingeki no Kyojin Oneshots. Title says it all. My drabbles, imagines, scenarios, oneshots... More

Information ; A/N
The Garden and the Flower - Jean x Reader
(Modern AU) Secret Admirer - Levi x Reader
One Late Night (Part 1) - Erwin x Reader
One Late Night (Part 2) - Erwin x Reader
Challenge Accepted - Reiner x Reader
The Escape Plan - Bertholdt x Reader
Unbroken - Mikasa x Reader
The Possibility of Love - Eren x Reader
(Modern AU) The Waiter - Jean x Reader
The Stroll - Levi x Reader
Mutual Love - Eren x Reader
Drink Away the Problems - Erwin x Reader
Secrets - Bertholdt x Reader
(Modern AU) Reminiscence - Levi x Reader
(Modern AU) Just Stay Home, With Me - Jean x Reader
(Hunger Games AU) Death for All - Eren x Reader
Art Rebels - Armin x Reader
(Mordern AU) Seasons - Marco x Reader
Illusions (Part One) - Levi x Reader
Illusions (Part Two) - Levi x Reader
Curiosity Killed the Cat - Reiner x Reader
Romeo and Juliet- Jean x Reader
Moonlight Sonata (Part 1) - Erwin x Reader
Moonlight Sonata (Part 2) - Erwin x Reader
(Modern AU) Ocean Mist and Happy Spirits - Eren x Reader
(Modern AU) Money Can't Buy Love - Reiner x Reader
Parasomnia - Levi x Reader
Flirting Game: Strong - Bertholdt x Reader
A World Filled with Darkness - Marco x Reader
(Vampire AU) Nocturne - Jean x Reader
(Soul Eater AU) Within Me - Eren x Reader
(Modern AU) Thantophobia - Bertholdt x Reader
The Morning After - Reiner x Reader
(Modern AU) The Band Beginner (Part One) - Jean x Reader
(Modern AU) The Band Beginner (Part Two) - Jean x Reader
(Modern AU) Forever and Always - Marco x Reader
The Best of You - Armin x Reader
(Modern AU) Attack on Frightening - Various x Reader
The Vow of Silence - Eren x Reader
(Modern AU) Peaceful Slumbers - Marco x Reader
(Modern AU) Hope and Liquor - Jean x Reader
New Beginnings (Part One) - Levi x Child!Reader x Eren
A Special Announcement from Mikasa Ackerman
Cycling - Levi x Reader
Where My Heart Belongs - Eren x Reader x Jean
DISCONTINUED
Clarification for the Male Mikasa x Reader Oneshot

(Modern AU) Obsession - Erwin x Reader

14.6K 173 85
By omnislashed

*deranged pair of eyebrows? sure

WARNING: This story has mentions of sexual assault, stalking behavior, and kidnapping.

Erwin x Reader -- 2 (MAU, Yandere specific)

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀❁࿐✶⋆

   Cold, blue eyes stared at you from a few tables behind yours, their warm hands placed on the small paper cup that held a fresh brew of hot, hazelnut flavored coffee. They sat and stared silently at your occupied form, in which you were writing down some notes for an upcoming exam this week. However, you were too busy studying to notice the familiar eyes that were burning holes into the back of your head.

   Ah, nothing was better than seeing his favorite person studying at the local coffee shop before school, every day.

   He was eyeing her quite seriously, his orbs trailing down the length of her hair, down her neck, then ended at her clothed shoulders. He had such urges to go over and talk to her, though he decided that stalking her was a much more peaceful option - for him at least. Besides, he could talk to her any time of the day, since he knew every place she could possibly go to.

His eyes trailed her every move, from whenever she flipped a lock of hair behind her, or when she switched to a new note card to go on to the next topic. He also took note of what type of coffee she liked the most, which was (f/d). Sadly, he wasn't in the mood for (f/d), so he passed on getting the same drink as hers. He also took note of what she was studying currently, which was the anatomy of the human body. After all, he was in the same class as hers for science.

   This was normal. Every morning on school days, he would unknowingly follow behind her as she made her way to her favorite cafe place, and sat at the same table, which was the third one from the back against the left wall. It was a small booth that she always sat alone at, and he was glad that she never brought anyone with her.

   It was also normal for him to follow her home after school. She didn't live far from the college she attended, so she passed on living at the dorms and instead rented an apartment that was a few blocks down. Luckily for him, he lived at the exact same apartment complex as her, so eyeing her every move would be easy. He knew her exact room number, and the exact time that she left and arrived home from school.

   He remembered the first time he met her. It was a blessed day, due to the fact that it was love at first sight, but caused such a drastic change in his behavior...

A few months ago...

"Oh, I'm so sorry!"

   Books and papers flew down the stairs while students passed by and stared, looking at the two figures that caused the slight disturbance on the staircase leading to the second floor. Two people - a man and a woman - standing on the steps, looking at each other as class essentials were sprawled out on the steps, some even flying down back to the bottom of the flight of stairs.

   Blue eyes looked up at a glowing angel... her (h/c) locks framed her face so perfectly, and not to mention her beautiful, radiant (e/c) eyes that seemed to glimmer and glow in the faint light that illuminated the staircase. Her lips were slightly parted in such a fashion that would cause him to run up and kiss them without thought, though doing that for any girl was out of the question.

   Her vibrantly colored irises looked at him with such worry, as she immediately began to kneel down and collect the materials that were spread out on the steps of the cement staircase.

   "I-I didn't see you, I really am sorry!" her voice was quiet, though he could sense strain in her tone. She seemed flustered and worried, the thought of nearly ruining someone's day greatly upset her.

   "It's alright," the man clad in a black vest and blue shirt responded calmly, as he too reached down and collected his disorganized belongings.

   The situation consisted of this - a girl, who was coming down the flight of stairs, bumped into him as he was walking up. She seemed to have been distracted by note cards that he assumed she was studying with.

"It's normal for people to bump into each other, isn't it?"

   "I-it was my fault, though. I wasn't paying attention and completely ignored the people around me!" after collecting the last few papers, she stood up, and handed over his belongings with a blush of embarrassment across her cheeks.

   Erwin looked up at her once more. He took note of the way she presented herself in her clothes - a grey turtleneck sweater, black jeans, and brown boots that were decorated with drawings of pink and red roses. Her bag was a dark brown satchel filled with various prints, pins, and stickers of what seemed to be her hobbies and interests. Though he could care less about how you presented yourself, your looks and first-impression greatly caused him to become infatuated with you, even if this was the first time you both had ever met.

   He began to have a strange feeling erupting in his stomach. Was it anxiety? Happiness? Embarrassment? He couldn't quite describe it, though he liked the feeling. He assumed that it was caused by you and your glorious figure.

   "I would probably do the same; though, if you're on a staircase, I'd advise for you to watch out for people who are walking the opposite direction," he gave her a smile of appreciation as he took the papers and books from her hands. He looked down quickly and noticed the small ring on her pointer finger. It was a silver band that consisted of markings that he couldn't quite make out from this distance, though he quickly took note of this in the back of his mind. "For safety reasons, you know?"

   "Th-thank you," she seemed embarrassed at how polite and kind he was acting towards her, even after what happened. "I'm (Y/N)."

   "Erwin Smith," after placing his belongings in his bag, he reached out towards her with his left hand, before she shyly grasped it. "It's a pleasure to meet you."

   "The pleasure's all mine!" a different shade of red appeared across your cheeks as you realized what you'd just said. "Oh, did I say that right...? I-I'm sorry, I'm not very good with introductions..."

   A deep chuckle arose from Erwin, as he closed his eyes, with his mind now focused on other things. He knows your name, and now, all he had to do was figure out the rest...

Thankfully, he was able to do just that the day you both met.

  When school rolled by and ended in a sprite singly quick flash, he found himself walking towards his apartment, before he spotting a very familiar figure just a couple feet ahead of him. He immediately knew it was you, because he recognized the satchel and outfit you were wearing - he was able to memorize every detail of your appearance when he first laid eyes on you.

   At this point, he was starting to get his hopes up. Did you live nearby his apartment complex? Perhaps, even in the apartments itself? His question was answered when he saw you take a left turn down the block, which was directly towards the Stonhess Apartments, where he currently resided. Now, he knew where you lived. Thankfully he didn't need to go through the trouble of tailing your every move.

   After that fateful day, he realized that he became infatuated with you once he discovered that he was staying up on nights stalking your social media (thankfully the school registry held all the names of the students, and he scrolled through it for hours in order to find your full name). He dedicated his late nights to seeing your face from across the screens of his phone, tablet, and laptop. He couldn't tear his eyes away from the smiles you've snapshotted, and occasionally the reflection of your beautiful body in a mirror. From all of this stalking, he discovered your birthday, place of birth, biological parents, siblings, and even relatives. He knew that he was getting obsessed with you at this point, but for some reason, that didn't stop him.

   He was cautious with his "research" about you, and kept it secret from everyone he was affiliated with, including his close friends. He knew that, if anyone were to figure out this side of him, his reputation would be ruined... and he valued that. Of course, not more than you, because you were his whole world of secret desires and deranged love.

   Soon enough, online stalking turned into real life stalking, whereas he would follow you after school wherever you went. He didn't care how far away you were from home - all he wanted was to see you and everything that you did, even if it meant draining the life out of him completely.

But for some reason, all of it wasn't enough...

He wanted more.

And he was going to get it.

After reminiscing the fond memories of you that he's remembered so vividly, he decided to change things up a bit today, and leave the cafe before you did. Of course, he wasn't going to leave the place and head off to school... instead, he had a plan. One that would possibly end his aching nightmare of being so close to you, yet so far.

He took ahold his school bag, and proceeded to throw away his trash in the waste basket in the back of the shop. Afterwards, he walked towards the entrance of the cafe, and as he neared the table where his beloved was sitting, he muttered out a sound that would catch her attention-

"Psst."

He did this without looking or stopping right next to her, though the sound caused her to look up from her notecards, and look for the suspicious sound she just heard. As she did, she caught the glimpse of a friend, who was currently walking away, and heading towards the door.

"Erwin?" her soft voice called out to the figure, to which they turned around and looked back at her. She was correct - she knew that perfectly combed hairstyle like no other.

"Oh, hey, (Y/N)," he flashed her a bright, yet fake smile, as he stopped in his tracks. He fully turned around and began walking towards her once more, before taking a seat across her. "I didn't know you came here in the mornings."

Oh, the irony...

"Yeah... sadly it's the only place that I'm able to study at without being bothered by my noisy neighbors," she smiled sheepishly as she set down her notecards. She began to tuck strands of hair behind her ears. "Plus, I love the coffee they make here."

"I would say the same, though I guess I'm able to study with their loud ruckus in my apartment, surprisingly." he flashed her another fake smile, though she fell for it, and instantly blushed at his sweet grin.

"Do you happen to live at Stonehess Apartments down the block...?" her blush fainted away, as she slightly tilted her head in confusion.

"Yes, I do," he gave her a nod. "Do you live there, too? Perhaps we could study together... if that's what you'd like."

Erwin was taking a great risk. He knew that she never thought of him as a close or best friend, and inviting her over was quite sketchy for an acquaintance. However, his reputation saved him from this, as nearly all women and girls trust him due to him gentlemanly like stature and maturity. She was one of the many woman that easily trusted him without a doubt.

Though, he didn't need to worry about her declining the offer. He knew the type of person she was, and it was obvious that she would accept.

"Oh, that's really sweet of you," she blushed once more, before rearranging her notecards. He mentally noted that you organized them in alphabetical order. "I'm actually having trouble with some things in my anatomy class... could you... maybe help me?"

Just as expected.

   "I'd be more than delighted to help you with your work," he flashed her another fake smile, seeing how she was quite embarrassed with asking for help. He didn't understand why, though. "We should meet up at the front of the school after classes are over today."

   "I'd... I'd love that," she seemed to feel flustered at his words for some odd reason. "Thank you so much, Erwin."

   In the back of his mind, his thoughts were running crazy. He could already imagine the things he would do to her once she stepped foot into his apartment. Such thoughts caused him to get excited and anxious for the events that would unfold once the door to his home would close, leaving only her and him.

He never knew that having her so close to him was even possible, yet here she was, accepting an offer from a friend that seemed like a close acquaintance. He smirked slightly at her foolishness and carelessness - though he couldn't entirely blame her. With a clean reputation like his, he was able to make any girl trust him within mere minutes. He was proud of the long, hard work that he had to put up with these past few years, and he was excited for the reward that was yet to come...

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀❁࿐✶⋆

   After school ended, Erwin walked you home while you both talked about various things, which mostly included school work. Though it was a boring topic, he seemed to interest you and keep the conversation flowing, despite you not wanting to think about the upcoming exams in a few weeks. After those exams, all you'd want to do was relax and forget about school, even if it meant for a couple of days...

   When the ten minutes of walking down the street was up, you both reached his apartment, which was located in the lower, but more spacious, accommodations of the complex. The higher ones were valued in terms of scenery, which allowed for nothing more than skyscrapers and a small view of the freeway, though you didn't mind. You didn't need that much space, especially since you were living alone.

The bottom apartments were much more bigger, and even included basesments. They were quite expensive, and you passed on renting one of them since you didn't have a logical use for a basement, other than storing a few cleaning supplies that wouldn't fit in your closet.

   Erwin unlocked the door to his apartment, and let you enter first. The door opened and revealed a far more clean, organized, and even aesthetically pleasing accommodation compared to yours, which was not far from the typical teenage bedroom.

The walls were a pristine white with no stains, marks, or dents in them, and they were decorated with lovely paintings and photographs, done from the hands of professional artists and photographers. The color scheme of his living room consisted of neutral shades, such as white, gray, tan, and black. His couches were a tan color, decorated with beautiful carvings of wings on the dark brown wood that framed its bottom. The widescreen TV was placed atop a black cabinet, which stored many CDs, books, and various pictures of himself and his family. His apartment was also filled with many plants, as you could see them growing in either small pots placed on tables, or large plants that stayed in the corners of his living room. The room smelled faintly of dirt and soil, but you didn't mind, for it was a soothing and pleasing aroma.

   "Wow, you have such a... clean place!" you exclaimed with a blush appearing across your face. You longed for this type of organization in your life, though you were far too tired with school to keep up with order and cleanliness of your humble apartment.

   You stayed standing just a few footsteps away from the door frame, still taking in the small scenery that you were easily distracted by. He stood behind you, as he took off his coat, bag, and shoes before entering his home.

Or so you thought.

Behind you, he was taking out a small, white cloth, drenched in a sweet smelling liquid unbeknownst to you, as your attention and gaze was straight ahead. He spoke
no words, and didn't reply to your compliments to his home - instead, he quickly gripped the cloth in his hand, and covered your mouth and nose with it from behind.

Your eyes widened at the sudden action and sensation, taking a deep inhale as you were oddly drawn to the heavenly aroma that was present in the cloth. Thoughts about his apartment quickly vanished, as you were confused and frightened in a mere instant. Your hands were too slow to react though, and you immediately felt yourself getting sleepy; within a few seconds, you were nearly wobbling on your two feet. You were too dazed and fear stricken to speak or protest, and you were beginning to feel a familiar sensation...

"Sleep now, my dearest (Y/N)," Erwin spoke with such a voice that you weren't familiar with. You couldn't tell that he was smirking devilishly behind you, proud of what he accomplished.

"Until then, I'll be planning our little study session, alright?"

Then, in an instant, everything turned black.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀❁࿐✶⋆

Your eyes slowly blinked open, as you were finally awakening from your forced slumber. However, your (E/C) irises met darkness, and you couldn't see a thing in front of you in the unfamiliar room you were in. You could feel, though, that you were laying on the cold, cement floor of the dark room. You were dazed and confused at your current situation - where were you? How'd you end up here?

Then, you remembered.

   Fear coursed through your veins, after you reminisced the events that took place before you awakened.

Erwin put me to sleep with chloroform.

You felt yourself immediately alerted at that thought, and proceeded to stand up, yet you found yourself bound by what seemed to be rope, around your ankles and wrists, which were tied behind your back. You were tied, and you realized that a line of tape was covering your mouth as you tried to cry out for help.

Your heart was pounding at such an incredible pace, with so many thoughts running through your panicked mind. Why would Erwin do this to you? Was he going to kill you? Was he going to... rape you? You didn't know what to do, and your efforts to try and untie yourself were futile, as you had no way of escaping this nightmare...

"Oh, my dear has finally awakened."

A voice coaxed from behind you, and you tried to turn around to see who it was, before you remembered that the whole room was pitch black. You were scared, terrified, and confused. And the worst part was, was that you couldn't do anything about it.

You tried to say something, but the tape across your mouth prevented any clear words to escape.

"You must feel scared... would you like me to calm you down?" his voice was so smooth, yet so... deadly at the same time. You didn't know how or what to reply to his words, mainly because you couldn't talk, and you were too shocked at the current situation you were in.

"Sadly, I don't know what you're saying," you heard him sigh, before a few footsteps approached you. You assumed that he was getting near you, and you reacted by trying to scream and cry, despite being muffled. "Perhaps I'll let you write out what you're trying to tell me."

He hesitated for a moment, and he halted his walking, before you heard him burst out in laughter. But, it wasn't like his normal, friendly laugh. It was a more... sinister, dark chuckle.

"If only your hands weren't tied behind your back."

You felt tears escape your eyes at this point. It was bad enough that a friend of yours has practically kidnapped you, but it was worse that they enjoyed seeing you struggle and find a way out, only to have your efforts pointless. You began sobbing, now realizing that you'll probably die at the hands of a once trusted friend.

"Now, would you like the light turned on? Or would you rather converse with me in the depths of the darkness?" he knew you couldn't respond or give an answer, yet he still asked you. In all honesty, you wanted the lights off, because you didn't want to face the monster that was standing right in front of you.

"Personally, I'd prefer to be able to see your beautiful, heavenly face, so I'll have the lights turned on." he walked off to what you assumed to the entrance of the room, where he flicked on the lights of the darkness that you awoke to. You blinked your eyes a few times, getting used to the sudden change in light, before they adjusted, and you frantically took a look at your surroundings - a bed, a few buckets, a tool box, a table, and a wooden chair. The walls were cement gray, and the floor was just as the same. You were scared to death, since you didn't know what he was going to do with these objects, and you feared that he was going to hurt you while you were powerless and trapped.

   "Oh, you're crying," you looked up to see him standing at the doorway to what you assumed was the basement. You were placed in the basement of his apartment. "Don't worry, my love, you'll be just fine in the hands of me."

   You cringed at your new nickname. You didn't want to be his lover of any sort, though you had to admit that he was quite the charmer and womanizer. Of course, this was all before he kidnapped and taken possession of you - now, all you saw him as was a deranged, sick demon...

   "Now, lets go over some rules, shall we?" he began to walk towards you, and stopped when he was practically just an inch away from your body on the floor. His eyes were so dark, and they weren't the beautiful, bright shade of blue thatnyoi recognized him by... they were a sinister, plain cerulean, and you cowered in fear at his gaze.

   "You'll be taking orders from me, and you'll obey everything I tell you to do, do you understand?" his voice was sharp and demanding, a complete contrast to how it was just a few moments ago.

   All you could do was nod in agreement. At this point, you accepted defeat, and knew that you'd probably never see the light of day ever again.

   "Good. Also, don't expect me to give you special treatment just because I'm in love with you,"

In... love with me?

   You were baffled, despite being bounded and trapped in someone's basement. You had no idea that Erwin had feelings for you - he barely talked to you and didn't seem to be touchy whenever you were together. He did a good job at hiding his emotions, as well as trapping you in an instant.

   "Obviously, I'll reward good behavior if I know that you're not going to pull any tricks. If you do, I won't hesitate to kill you,"

   At the word "kill," you began to cry even harder. The thought of having your life ended in this type of situation frightened you to your core. You didn't want to die like this... and it was worse that he didn't seem to have any remorse for what he's doing to you right now. He didn't even seem to care that you were crying.

   "Aside from that, I'll be tending to your hygiene, hunger, and other human necessities, in order to keep you alive," you shivered at the thought of him taking care of you like a child. "Obviously, I'll let you speak to me,"

   At that, you saw him bend down to you, and place a few fingers at the ends of the tape that covered your mouth. In an instant, you felt a strong, sharp pain from your mouth, after he nearly ripped away the tape from your face. Your mouth immoderately turned into a frown, as you slightly whined at the pain.

   "L-let me go! Please!" you finally cried out, and you could hear that your voice was strongly strained. "I don't want to be here! I'll do a-anything you want, I promise!"

   "Didn't you hear what I just said?" you could sense that he was angry at your words. You cowered in fear in response. "You take orders from me, and I don't take orders from you. Do you understand?"

You shut your mouth and looked down at the floor, before nodding in agreement. There was no way he'd let you go at this point. You knew that there was no way you'd escape now - he was a strongly built male with unexpecting actions, and you had no chance of going up against him in a full fist fight. You didn't want to end up in bruises and scars, yet you prayed that there was at least some way of getting out of here.

   Everything happened so quickly. Just this morning, you were having a lovely cup of (f/d) in your favorite cafe, while regularly studying for an upcoming test. Today was supposed to be another normal day of your life, yet here you were... trapped, bound, and in the hands of a stranger that you once knew. The man who would occasionally give you a hand when your books were too heavy, or when you forgot something in class. He was the man with such charming eyes that could make anyone melt, along with words that seemed to flow so easily out of those smooth lips of his. But now... it was all gone. Replaced by the figure of a stranger that stood before you - his eyes were no longer beautiful, and his words were no longer coated with sweet honey. He was a monster - a heartless, selfish being, who didn't care about the person who laid helplessly just before him.

You didn't even know who Erwin was anymore.

All because he was obsessed with you.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.6K 220 6
Attack on Titan/Shingeki no Kyojin One Shots. Have an OTP? I do too. Want to see them be fluffy together, or have a lemon? Or do you want to see you...
1.4M 22.7K 48
Please read the preface before the rest of the book. ~Eren ~Levi ~Armin ~Jean ~Marco ~Erwin ~Hanji ~Mikasa Requests are closed. Oneshots and songfic...
8.6K 699 16
| synopsis | - 𝘝𝘢𝘳𝘪𝘰𝘶𝘴!𝘈𝘵𝘵𝘢𝘤𝘬 𝘰𝘯 𝘛𝘪𝘵𝘢𝘯 𝘹 𝘧𝘦𝘮!𝘙𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘦𝘳 - Definitely, opening your eyes like a titan in the world of Shinge...
1M 20.8K 86
This is a collection of Levi x Reader one-shots from Attack on Titan. I do take requests so please read the first "information" part♥️ DISCLAIMER: I...