Septiplier NSFW Smuts

By mostly_inactive

Most written by canofseptipliertrash on Tumblr - [A collection of Septiplier NSFW smuts.] More

Recording Nightmares
First Day
Birthday Blowjob
A Long Night
Eating Out Jack
Jack and a Buttplug
Safeword
Facefucking Jack
Revenge
Tied
Fun Times At The Cyndago House
Delayed
Sensitive Spot
Hotel Antics
Taking Advantage
Huge Fingers
Wet Dream
Audience
Hard and Heavy
Rose Petals
Vocal Kink
Jail Sex
Needy Jack
Teach Me
My Slave
Rage Fuck
Sensitive
Okay Google!
Jack Topping?
Talk Dirty To Me
Goddamnit Wade
Let Me Pass
Bad Boy
Leave Your Mark
Hear You Scream
Hair Pulling
Lap Dance
Call Me a Mess
Anything For You
Bite Me
Knocked Out
Cross-Dressing
Bathroom Antics
Hold Back
Nighttime Surprise
The Skirt
Porntube
Bloody Accident
Dark's Fun (pt.1)
Dark's Fun (pt.2)
Dark's Fun (pt.3)
Overwhelmed (Rape Play)

Double Trouble (threesome)

3K 30 2
By mostly_inactive

Well, I never in my relationship with Mark and Dark, would have guessed that they would EACH have a body, they usually just shared Mark's. My mouth was opening and closing like a dying fish, as I held the two coffee mugs. I had made coffee for Mark and I, but it appeared we had another guest. Mark looked shocked, I was frozen stiff... Hell, even Dark looked like he'd been spooked. I gulped and looked between them, Dark was clenching and un-clenching his fist as to test his new body. It had a similar build to Mark's, only his skin was a mixed color between Mark's skin color and gray.

The white in his eyes were black, his iris blood red and his teeth were sharp, having an identical pair of glasses on the bridge of his nose too. Dark looked to Mark before looking over to me, Mark doing the same. They both wore a puzzled look, like they were trying to ask me for help. I hesitantly looked back at the kitchen and then back to the almost identical men in front of me. 

"A-Ah'm gonna go make another cup o' coffee..." I muttered, a clear sting of unbelief in my voice rung in the room as I left to make another mug.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Well, I don't know what could have happened." Mark says while sipping at his coffee. He didn't seem the slightest bit worried about Dark being out of his body and having his own; instead he seemed kind of relieved. I held my own mug in my hands, the warmth from it didn't matter at the moment. My mind was freaking out about the whole thing. Dark seemed relaxed too, maybe it was just me who was too fucking worried. I sighed and put my cup down on the table, leaning back into the couch. With Mark on my right side and with Dark on the left, I realized just how weird this was.

They were both my lovers, right? So that basically meant that it was the same only Dark having his own body to control and not having to take over Mark's. 

"Well." Dark started. His slight echoing, equally deep voice ran across the walls and bounced back like a boomerang but more powerful. Mark and I turned out heads towards him as he spoke, catching our attention. "This is weird." He finished with a confused grimace and a raise of an eyebrow.

"I can't believe I'm saying it, but I agree. It's weird not having you try and take over my body and fuck Jack into the horizon during our make-out sessions." Mark's comment made my face and ears turn slightly red and I punched him in the arm, clearly doing no damage at all. But before I turned away, he made a fake hurt expression. Dark chuckled lowly, and Mark joined in. I raised a brow. 

"Well yeh two seem t'get along well today." I teased, crossing my eyes with a smirk on my face. "Yeh never seemed t'get along well befer." I finished my sentence with an amused snort. Dark's chuckle got lower and more seductive. 

"Oh, trust me Kitten. I think there are just... A few things we do agree on." Dark licked his lips and leaned in closer to my ear, "And most of those things are about you~" He purred and licked my earlobe. My face flushed red and I pushed him away with an angry pout. Mark laughed and this time they both leaned closer. Mark let out a deep breath and stroked my thigh. 

"Well, you didn't seem so resistant last night, Baby.." Mark let out a soft rumbling sound from his throat. Not quite a purr, but rather a very pleased sound that sent shudders through my entire body and made me go pink. Dark laughed. 

"Oh? You were going at it last night? Where was I? Please do give me details~" Dark leaned even closer and placed his hand on my right hip, pushing his thumb under the waistband. I gulped and prayed to God that he wasn't actually gonna tell. Mark hummed in amusement. 

"Well, I won't tell, my dear Jackieboy." 

"Phew, thank Go-"

"But how about we recreate it~" 

Shit. Dark stuck his tongue out and licked over my neck, causing me to have to bite back a moan. Mark grinned devilishly and slowly slid his hand up my thigh, to my waist and lifting my hoodie with his index before slowly continuing on and up my chest, grazing over my nipples intentionally. I bit my lip harder and tightened my fists to clench on the fabric of the couch, my knuckles turning white. This was some Double Trouble I didn't ask for, but maybe needed, I thought to myself as I started to pant.

I felt a hand quickly go behind me and snake their hand under my pants and boxers, squeezing my ass, causing me to squeak and arch my back in surprise. Dark chuckled and grazed his sharp teeth over my sweet spot, making me let out a strangled moan. Mark proceeded with undoing the button of my jeans and zipping it down with his free hand, sliding his hand into my them and rubbing my bulge. I grabbed onto his wrist with my left hand, the right one still clutching the couch. I closed my eyes and my mouth hung open in huffs and pants, moans slipping out everytime they hit a certain spot. Mark went to the other side of my neck and bite harshly, leaving a mark to claim me as his. Dark growled in arousal and did the same, his sharp teeth drawing blood, causing me to let out a scream and arch my back further.

He purred and lapped up the blood, a shiver crawling up my back as his tongue ran back and forth over the wound. Mark let out a hum and gave my bulge a squeeze before straightening himself. 

"How about we take it to the bedroom? I don't want saliva or cum on the couch today." He chuckled darkly, sending another rave of shivers up my spine. Dark immediately got up and picked me up bridal style. I squeaked and quickly wrapped my arms around his neck, afraid that i would fall. He smirked down at me and out of the corner of my eye, i could see Mark licking his lips, an intimidating gaze staring back at me when i looked him in the eyes. Good god. That's really hot.

My face felt hot as Dark carried me up the steps, Mark following right behind. Dark bust open Mark and I's bedroom door, not bothering to set me down first. He just turned and laid back down on the bed, pulling me on top of him. Dark immediately began locking lips with me as i heard Mark lock the door. He caressed up and down my thighs, occasionally squeezing and smacking my ass. Mark came over and smacked me harshly on my backside, making me gasp and giving Dark an easy access to my mouth, causing me to let out a moan. 

I could feel the bed sink more as Mark came up behind me, leaning over to kiss and lick my neck as he ground up against me, at the same time rubbing my nipple with his right hand and caressing my bulge with his left. Dark pulled away far too quickly to nibble on my Adam's apple, leaving me in a dazed state. I couldn't think straight with all of this shit happening at once, it was so hard to concentrate.

And these two assholes didn't make it any better. Both of them pulled away from my neck to help each other messily take off my hoodie, and yanking my jeans down. Mark impatiently pulled up my legs and tore off my jeans, grumbling to himself. I blushed scarlet as i now realized that i was only in my blue boxers, and the two older mean were still fully clothed, making me feel all the more exposed. I tugged at their shirts as they continued to touch me. 

"O-Off." I commanded, making them both laugh and quickly pull off their shirts. Well, Dark more or less ripped his off. I moaned as they both pressed themselves against me, feeling their warmth and toned chests trap me excited me so much more.

"Mmm~ Think you'll be able to handle both of us at the same time, sweetheart?" Dark purred, running his hands up and down my sides, making me shudder. Mark kissed down my back and slowly removed my boxers, a tent clearly showing with precum staining the front, before Mark pulled them all the way down and my erection sprung free. I gave a loud moan and began panting as Mark slowly started stroking me at an agonizing slow pace. I trembled as he ground up against me again, making me feel his clothed erection up against my bare cheeks. 

"I-I think I can manage." I breathed out in between pants. Dark chuckled and removed his hands from my sides to start undoing his own pants, pulling them down just enough to let himself out.

Mark grabbed the lube from the nightstand and squirted some on his fingers as Dark proceeded to stroke himself, taking one arm behind his head while licking his lips. I felt the familiar cold substance at my entrance and whimpered, pressing against it. Mark chuckled lowly, circling my entrance before pushing one digit in. I groaned and rolled my hips, sweat already dripping down my forehead. Dark stroked himself faster at the sight of me, slowly removing his hand from the back of his head to my lips, his thumb pressing against them. I opened my mouth in obedience and swirled my tongue around his thumb, licking it and moaning. Mark had begun thrusting his finger before adding another one, doing the scissor motion to stretch me out.

"P-Please, jus' fuck me Mark..." I whimpered, followed by a moan as they pressed in deeper, before pulling out, possibly to grant my wish. I whined at the loss around Dark's thumb, making him chuckle and pull it back. A string of saliva connected me before it broke. I heard the bottle cap open for a moment before it closed again, a slick and wet sound coming from behind me. 

"Ready, Baby?" Mark asked behind me. Dark began stroking faster, reaching for the bottle before squirting some of it on himself, the wet sound coming back as he continued to masturbate to the sight of me. I felt something press against my entrance, immediately knowing that it was Mark's length. My arms shook to keep myself up as he entered me, filling me up just enough.

I gave a long and loud moan when he buried himself to the hilt, making me bite my lip. I heard him letting out small huffs, indicating that he was enjoying himself very much as well. He pulled out and thrust back in, with a slightly harder pace. I gave a strangled moan as he continued to pound into me, Dark groaning and panting under me was a plus to it all. I tightly closed my eyes as my mouth hung open in loud moans and pants, getting closer and closer to my release, when suddenly... He just stopped. I whimpered loudly at the denial of my release and looked back at him with teary eyes. 

"W-Why'dja stop..?" I asked i a breathy voice. He patted my ass and smirked. 

"Aww, c'mon, don't give me that face. Besides, you really want to let Dark out of the fun?" He asked me with a slight tilt of his head. I blushed and looked down at Dark's chest, too embarrassed to make eye contact.

"Well?" Mark tried again. My eyes widened slightly, i didn't realize that he actually wanted an answer. I hung my head and trembled. 

"N-No..." I whispered, hearing Dark chuckle. I was suddenly pulled up straight and placed over Dark's member as he slowly slid into my heat. I let out a loud groan and bit my lip. I tried to bounce on him to cause more pleasure, but i couldn't since both him and Mark were firmly holding down my hips. Mark placed one of his hands on my back and made me arch it. 

"Sweetheart, look at me. This might hurt." Dark told me with a soft tone, which I didn't know he could have. He really was like Mark. I was still swirling in my thoughts when I felt him rub my arms. "Tell me to stop if it hurts too much." I didn't know what he meant until i felt Mark slowly enter me again. I let out a strained sound in both pain and pleasure.

It felt weird being filled to the brim, it hurt a lot but also kind of felt good in a way, i thought as I tightly shut my eyes and felt Dark's hands run over my cheeks to wipe away spilling tears. He purred when Mark entered completely, said person letting out a groan himself. I panted, my vision blurring in pleasure and my limbs shaking with the pleasure. They both began to move slowly, going in one at a time. As soon as one thrust in, the other pulled out, and so on. Eventually the pain went away and i couldn't help but moan and scream out loud. 

"F-Fuck, i forgot how good he felt~" I heard Dark mutter as he tightly grabbed my hips and thrust upwards, panting like a dog. Mark had pressed himself against me and wrapped his big, strong arms around my waist, keeping me in place as they both ravished me. Mark muttered something along the lines of: 'We haven't even gotten to the best part' and angled his thrusts in different directions.

He gave a particular rough thrust to a place that made me scream out and arch my back, clinging onto both of them as if i'd die if i let go. Mark let out a breath before smirking. 

"Found it." He growled, proceeding to hit that spot over and over, Dark quickly following suit and hitting it spot on as well. My stomach heated up and clenched with a familiar feeling. 

"Yes! Yes! Yes!!" I yelled out in breathy moans as they kept on pleasuring me, their thrusts getting harder but sloppier. 

"I'm gonna cum.." Dark whispered, his panting getting louder. 

"Me too." Mark added, his grip on me tightening. Dark's claws left marks on my hips as he was pleasured, grabbing a hold of my member and stroking it in rhythm to their thrusts made me louder.

Clawing marks on Mark's arm and Dark's chest, as i came with a scream, painting spots on Dark's stomach white. Neither of them were far behind as they buried themselves balls deep and came inside me, warmth spreading in my belly when i let out another scream as they filled me. I collapsed ontop of Dark as Mark had to hold himself up with his arms, as to not totally sandwich me between him and Dark. 

They both loudly chuckled and Mark rolled over with me so i was laid in the middle. They both cuddled into me, with my eyes barely open and already half way into unconsciousness, i chuckled. They pulled the covers over us and nuzzled into me. Dark grinned, his sharp teeth showing. 

"We should definitely do this again sometime~" I heard his voice quiet down as i drifted off to sleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

150K 784 40
This is the reupload, because Wattpad can't stop me! Three homophobic guys who end up gay, read it or not. Polyamerous BDSM relationship and angst an...
137K 4.2K 61
(This book is shit... wrote it in middle school tried fixing it but I gave up. Good luck and don't take this book seriously) but it Y/n l/n a normal...
6K 53 5
Uhhmm, Yk... Smut hehe 🔞 WHOLE BOOK IS SMUT🔞 REQUEST ARE OPEN
17.4K 111 15
After her husband went to the countryside (丈夫下乡后) Author: Goose Treading on Snow and Mud Qiao Mingming traveled through time, but she accepted it wel...