Cross-Dressing

The dress was perfect. Sure, it was a little on the short side but it was exactly what Mark needed. He walked into the shop, pointed out the outfit and paid the cashier. When he finally came out, he couldn't help the smug grin that had appeared on his face.

When Mark arrived home, Jack was in bed. He was bare apart from a small pair of lacy underwear which he'd bought him weeks ago. It made Mark smile and he wandered close to him, sitting on the side of the bed and leaning down to kiss his stomach.

"Mark?" Jack muttered, his voice hoarse from sleep as his hazy eyes watched the man before him litter his naked stomach and chest in kisses, his hands smoothing over his thighs which had been shaved of their thick hair to reveal smooth pale skin.

The man in question lifted his head and Jack felt a shiver course through his spine, Mark's pupils dilated fully with lust. Mark shifted closer, leaned over to press a kiss to Jack's lips and inhale him as he drew back. "I bought you something, I would like you to try it on"

Jack froze and his hands fisted the sheets beneath his body, he could see the bag at the end of the bed. He could see where he'd bought it from, it made Jack swallow thickly and for his cock to twitch in its lace confines.

"Am I allowed t' ask what it is?"

Mark shook his head and Jack nodded, sitting up on the bed and crawling over to the bag where he was about to open it when Mark smacked his hands and tutted at him. "Ah, ah, ah. I want you to open it in the bathroom" He announced, his voice low and drawled.

Doing as he was told, Jack picked up the bag which was heavier than he'd anticipated and left the room. He walked into the bathroom and finally opened it, his eyes fluttering when he saw what it contained.

A pink dress, complete with lace and netted frills. It was dreadfully short, most definitely meant for showing off his rear. There was also a pair of white lace underwear, stockings and a small pink box that made Jack's cheeks burn.

Inside the box, there was a pink glass buttplug. Alongside a tube of lubricant and a note that said:

'You better wear everything I bought for you my sweet.

-Mark'

Jack's cock became harder, he reached between his legs and squeezed, letting out a satisfied groan. He wasn't going to let his Mark down and avoid what must have been the most important element.

He tipped the bag upside down and something else fell out of it, his whole face burning red.

It was a eyemask with the words 'Daddy's Girl' written in fancy pink italic script on it. Jack could slap Mark for being so crude but then again, it had only served to make his cock harden more.

Mark patiently waited for Jack, having laid out the bed and having put some music on as to create some background noise for what he had planned for Jack tonight. He closed his eyes and shuddered when he could hear Jack's keening noises from the bathroom, knowing that his boyfriend was fingering himself.

Fingering himself for him.

Mark palmed his length in his jeans and tried to keep himself as coherent as possible, he wanted to be the one in control and he therefore had to stop himself from becoming weak to his impulses.

The bathroom door opened and Mark grinned widely as he stood up and wolf whistled at the sight he saw.

"You. Look. Amazing"

Jack blushed under the gaze of Mark's eyes and he rolled his own, sauntering out of the bathroom fully adorned in the outfit bought for him. The frills of the skirt did barely anything to hide his milky thighs, or when he finally turned around to hide his ass which was cupped by the lace underwear, the buttplug clearly visible through them.

"I feel stupid, honestly Mark yeh jus' had t' go all out. Didn't yeh?"

This made the other man snort and he grabbed Jack by the hips and threw him to the bed, climbing on top of him and kissing him on the lips hungrily which had Jack moan into his mouth. "Only the best for my boy" He growled, kissing him again and again until Jack was parched for breath.

"Wait" Jack suddenly announced, pushing Mark back and then fishing out the mask from a pocket on the dress and placing it over his head and then over his eyes. "Is that better?"

Mark kissed the side of his neck and pushed him down slowly by a hand on his chest. "Much better, but you do know what happens now yes?" His hand slipped down and cupped Jack under the dress, making him yelp.

"N-no?.."

All Jack could hear was a low chuckle and suddenly his mouth fell open when he felt Mark's hot mouth around his cock. "Oh god.." His voice strained, his back arching upward.

The sensation was so strange, to be aware of someone and yet not be aware of them at the same time. Jack felt so defenceless and literally blind and yet he knew that he could trust Mark not to anything he didn't want.

A nip to his thigh made him change his mind about that, certainly not expecting to be bitten.

"Jack?"

"Yes?"

"Say it.."

Jack swallowed thickly and licked his lips to moisten them, Mark was kissing up his thigh and making his way towards his cock again. He cleared his throat, inhaled through his nose and as breathily as he could manage he whispered.

"Daddy.."