Lap Dance

"You sure about this? You don't have to do this if you don't want to, babe" Jack shook his head and swallowed thickly, staring up at the ceiling while contemplating his thoughts for a short moment.

"No, I need t' do this.. I need the practice.."

Mark nodded his head and then walked into the kitchen, grabbing one of the chairs from under the kitchen table before he wandered back into the living room, setting it down and and then seating himself in it. "Well go on, I'm waiting.."

The Irishman felt slight anxiety to be doing this in front of Mark since he wasn't one to perform out of work, but he knew that his fiance was supporting and therefore, wouldn't judge him if he happened to slip up.

"Want me to make this more realistic?"

Jack quirked his eyebrows at the older man and watched as he got up and went into the kitchen again, only this time to come out with a large wad of dollar notes in his hand that he'd grabbed from the money jar. "Jesus babe.." He laughed, feeling himself blush at his lover's stupidity.

Slowly, the younger man picked up his phone and started to search through the songs, settling on 'Pony' by Ginuwine which he had to admit was quite a seductive song. The entire time, Mark kept his eyes locked on Jack, anticipating the moment he started to perform.

It wasn't every day that he received a lap dance from Jack.

As the music began, the Irishman began to dance around the older man, rutting and grinding his body into the metal frame of the chair in beat to the song. His body moving in an elegant fashion with actions fluid and sensual. Mark found it difficult to stop staring as he performed.

The beat picked up and Jack climbed onto the chair, just above Mark and rubbed up against him, his hips swaying and his arms stroking at his own torso, clinging onto the hem of his shirt and threatening to pull it up.

"Fuck babe.." Mark whispered as more and more of the Irishman's body became exposed to him, his shirt being tugged off the top of his head and then thrown across the room. The older man felt tempted to touch him but stayed restrained for now, allowing Jack to still grind and dance against him.

He turned around and bent forward, pressing his ass against the other man's crotch and sliding himself up and down, still in the beat of the music and getting harder as the song became more intense.

Deciding to be naughty, Mark grabbed one of the dollars and tucked it into the exposed waistband of the younger man's boxers, listening as Jack chuckled and then turned around again, facing his lover and pressing their groins together as he ground himself harder.

The American bit down on his lower lip and realised that he couldn't hold back any longer, grasping Jack's hips tight and allowing them to be moved with him as he continued to sway. "You're so beautiful.." He whispered, eyes boring into the gorgeous sight that was his fiance.

A smile appeared on the Irishman's face and he began to unbutton his jeans, still dancing and allowing them to fall to the floor with a soft thud, kicking them again before he spun around again but this time with Mark's hands still on his hips.

Jack climbed fully onto the chair and purposely pushed the entirety of his ass against the awaiting crotch of his lover, hissing through his teeth when he could feel that he was hard. The music devolved into something much softer and deeper and his pace slowed, one of his arms wrapping around the American's neck and pulling his face close to his.

"So beautiful.." Mark growled, rubbing his face up against Jack's and inhaling deeply to catch the smell of arousal in the Irishman's sweat which made him smirk. The younger man continued to dance away and grind in a painfully slow motion, Mark running his tongue up the side of Jack's neck and tasting him.

"Fuck.."

Feeling that he'd probably gone a little bit too far with this, Jack stopped in his actions and clambered off his fiance toward his phone where he turned off the music and then swung round, seeing the way that Mark was looking at him. Pure arousal glazing his eyes.

"Bedroom?" Jack asked, smirking at him when he watched the older man stand up, eyes never leaving him.

"Bedroom."