A Long Night

It had been an exceedingly long night for both men but finally they were back in their apartment. The door slammed behind them and both of them slumped against it and slid down to the ground. There was alcohol flowing in Mark's veins and he was feeling silly, grinning madly at his boyfriend before he leaned in to press a small kiss to the side of Jack's neck. "You look so pretty tonight, hehe"

Jack glanced over at him with his eyebrows raised high, not really sure where that comment had came from. "And ya look pretty drunk t'me" The Irishman said in a mocking tone but there was a cheesy grin on his face to show he wasn't serious. Mark just continued to kiss the side of his neck and run his hands over his thighs, making Jack's face flush a light pink. It was obvious what he was trying to initiate.

"Um.. Mark, ya sure ya don't jus' wanna go t'bed? Ya pretty drunk y'know" He was ignored and his boyfriend stood up on his shaky legs, his eyes lidded and Jack couldn't tell if it was tiredness or lust that made them look like that. "Come on. I wanna show you how ya made me feel tonight.." This time, Jack's mouth fell open and the entirety of his face turned a deep red. It was clear he was embarrassed by Mark's comments.

But, he obviously wasn't that embarrassed as he stood up to join him and took his hand graciously into his own, squeezing it gently as Mark dragged him upstairs and Jack had a hard time making sure that he didn't fall down the staircase or both of them would be in trouble.

They wandered into Mark's bedroom and the man himself closed the door slowly as they entered. He turned around, his pupils now dilated and looked at the man in front of him.

"Strip and get on the bed"

Doing as he was told, Jack unbuttoned his jeans and allowed them to drop to the ground with a soft thud before he kicked them away. Being painfully slow since he knew how much it drove Mark crazy. His eyes were glued to him and Jack should be used to him watching him undress now but he still felt a little insecure now and then.

His hoodie came next, grabbing the bottom of it and ever so carefully pulling the material over his swelled torso and then over his head, throwing it to the side of the room aside his jeans. He looked down at himself and blushed, with the hoodie on it was kind of easy to forget he was pregnant and his abdomen was slightly fuller now, he knew Mark didn't mind and actually found it sexy but Jack was still a little shy about it. Especially since he had gotten recently bigger too.

Boxers joined the pile of clothing and finally the Irishman climbed onto the bed, sorting out the pillows to rest his back on while he looked at his boyfriend, breaths shaky as he noticed the way he was looking at him.

"Fuck.." Mark growled as he walked over to him, still fully dressed but that made no difference since it seemed apparent that Mark was only interested in Jack's pleasure tonight.

He too clambered onto the bed and then over Jack, he leaned over and started kissing the side of his neck, causing the younger man to squirm and whine beneath him. Mark just chuckled and continued, nipping softly and pulling at the flesh of his neck, allowing Jack to gasp loudly and dig his nails into his clothed back. "M-Mark.. Christ.." The older man sat up and looked around the room with this confused look on his face. "Where?"

At first Jack had no idea what the hell Mark was going on about but he soon clicked on and he ended up playfully shoving his boyfriend in the chest. "Fuck you. Don't joke around ya doof. I got worried fer a second there"

Mark laughed and he lowered his head again, but this time he dropped lower toward Jack's chest, kissing his collarbones and playfully nipping at them. Still eliciting noise from him.

His lips travelled over toward one of nipples and gently began to nibble and suck at it, this sent Jack over the edge slightly and he gripped his t-shirt tightly, his mouth gaping open as he moaned aloud. He flicked it with his tongue and sucked at it a little rougher, Jack hissed through his teeth and thought about his cock, currently jumping whenever Mark decided to tease him or catch him the right way.