Jack Topping?

There was a soft sigh as Jack felt himself get fed up of the man who was currently latched onto him, his arms wrapped around his waist from behind and kisses being pecked all over the base of his neck. "Mark I swear t' god. I'm cookin' our fuckin' dinner"

The older man chuckled and nuzzled his face into the sweet smelling fuzz of Jack's hair. "But I'm not hungry, I'm horny.." This caused Jack to roll his eyes and he exhaled heavily, still ignoring his lover's advances.

"I don't give a shit if yeh have the biggest erection in the world, I'm starvin' and need t' eat"

Mark pouted at him and decided that maybe he could encourage him to play along, running his hands up the Irishman's shirt and stroking at the delicate hairs of his happy trail, it definitely had Jack's face flushing red.

"I wanna fuck you so hard.." He whispered, kissing just behind Jack's ear and nibbling at the flesh there, the younger man sighed once again and pushed him off. "Ever think maybe I want t' fuck ya hard?"

Stopping in his advances, the American stared at his boyfriend confused. "You want to fuck me?" Mark snorted, amused that Jack was even bold enough to come out with such a statement.

"What? I'm sure I'm just as much as a top, as ya are as a bottom"

This just caused Mark to laugh harder, there was just some things that he couldn't take seriously from Jack.

"No offense babe, but I'm pretty sure you're 100% bottom. No doubt about it" Jack glared at him, feeling offended by the older man's comments. "Is that so? What makes ya such a fuckin' top then?" Mark looked at him smugly and grinned very toothily.

"I've fucked more people and plus, I know each and every pleasure spot inside a man's body. Including yours, McLoughlin" This caused a strong blush to stain Jack's face and he stared down at the ground, unable to respond.

He decided to brush it off though, still not satisfied with his answer. "Pfft, whatever then. I'd like t' see ya prove that"

Mark's eyes flashed for a short moment and he stepped slightly closer to him. "Is that a challenge?" The younger man considered it for a short moment and then smirked at him. "Yeah, why not" He turned back around to finish cooking their food but gasped when he felt Mark smack his ass, flipping him off in response.

Their dinner went on as normal but there was a heavy fog of tenseness in the air, one which had Jack nearly suffocating it was so thick. The entire time he couldn't stop thinking of what Mark in store for him and his cock was straining uncomfortably in the confines of his jeans.

The American was basically in the same position, he could practically smell Jack's arousal from across the table and it was only making him feel more excited. He was quick to eat his food, wanting to get this over and done with so he could prove himself to his lover.

They finished their food and their forks hits the plates with a loud clatter, their eyes looked up from the table and at each other. Their hearts were pounding in their chests and each man knew that the other was horny.

It was only mere seconds before Mark pulled Jack over the table and had him in his arms, carrying him up the stairs and toward the bedroom.

He dropped the younger man on the bed and was quick to remove his clothing, too impatient to keep this slow and steady when was feeling so desperate to be inside Jack. They both found themselves naked and spent a good minute or two admiring one another's bodies.

Mark was the first to make the move as he climbed on the bed, towering over the Irishman and kissing him roughly on the lips, grabbing the other man's cock and beginning to slowly tug him off which had small whines escaping Jack.

Lube came next and Mark spread his boyfriend wide, his slicked fingers teasing and sliding over his hole, causing Jack to whimper under his touch. The first digit sliding in without difficulty and causing Jack to cry out, the foreign sensation creating shivers of arousal to travel swift through his body.

"You like that?.." The older man purred, thrusting the finger in and out of him in a fast pace which had Jack's toes curling and his fists gripping the sheets tightly. "Y-yes.." The Irishman wheezed, feeling himself spread more as a second digit entered him.

The pace at which he fucked Jack with his finger increased and Mark watched on in sheer awe at the sight of his face contorting into pure ecstasy, especially when he began to hit at his prostate. "O-oh fuck.. Ya feel s-so good M-Mark.."

Mark chuckled and kissed him tenderly on the lips, removing his fingers suddenly and then grabbing at his own dick. He slicked the length in lubricant and pressed it against the base of Jack's hole, pushing the head in and out in a teasing fashion which had the Irishman keening.

"Please.. Just fuck me already"

Doing as his boyfriend had commanded, the older man began to slowly push inside of him, filling the other man thickly which had Jack's mouth opening so wide he seemed to resemble a venus flytrap attempting to catch flies.

"Oh jesus fuck.." Jack grunted when Mark had buried himself fully inside of him, his hips pulling out only to snap forward again and cause Jack to cry with the pleasure it brung. The American repeated the action and started fucking him hard and fast, Jack clutching onto the sheets for dear life as he did so.

The whole bed shook and shimmied under their weight and actions, the headboard smacking harshly off the wall and leaving marks while the bedsprings ached and creaked. The noises of the bed combined with the sounds of Jack gasping and moaning echoed through the room, Mark getting off to every single one.

He plunged his cock further inside of the Irishman and started angling himself in order to hit the spots that had Jack crying out. At one point, he felt himself whack off something inside him and he'd never heard the sound that came screaming from Jack's mouth.

Mark definitely knew that he needed to hear that again.

Thrusting harder into his lover and pounding into his prostate, Jack couldn't do anything but scream, the sensations coming from Mark being too intense to do anything but that. His heart was hammering in his chest and his whole body trembled. He was close and yet, he didn't want it to end.

Knowing that the other man was getting close, the older man made it his objective to make him come and therefore fucked him as hard and as rough as he could. This proved successful as he heard Jack's screams become louder and louder, his eyes tightly shut as he threw his head back.

"O-oh god.. I'm.. I'm c-coming.. OH GOD!"

Having his prostate be pounded again, Jack lost all control and came extremely hard onto his chest and stomach, yelling as loud as he could and allowing his voice to echo violently through the room. The sheer sound had Mark coming, unable to hold back when his boyfriend made noises as delicious as that.

Mark pulled out of him and collapsed next to Jack on the bed, his chest was heaving and his vision was blurry. He looked over at the younger man and noticed the wreck that lay beside him.

"What was that about you topping again?"

Jack slowly glanced over in Mark's direction and with as weak as he was, managed to flip him off before his arms fell against the mattress again.