Forever Falling For You {Scor...

By hazyhobi

The platform was filled with bustling pupils, fetching their trunks and hooting owls, searching for their fri... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chaper 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 45
Author's Note
Q+A

Chapter 44

3.6K 178 23
By hazyhobi

The hidden swingset rocked softly back and forth in the gentle wind, and the lush leaves swayed.

Two boys- one Light, one Dark- held hands in the gap between the swings. No words were said, as they weren't needed.

The quietness was peaceful.

The dark-haired boy sighed, glancing over at his boyfriend, who had closed his eyes, pale eyelashes cast over his snowy cheeks.

The day was bright and sunny, with an azure sky, a few cotton clouds in the distance. The air smelt of sunshine, a warm scent that urged you to close your eyes, and dream the day away.

Running a thumb over Scorpius' hand, Albus smiled gently. Although keeping their love secret for the moment was quite difficult, it was worth it to lay back with the boy he loved, with no one around to bother them.

With Scorpius still softly dozing, Albus leant his head on the rope that held up the oaken swing, succumbing to the sunshine and warmth that wrapped around his body, drifting off.

His last thought was of the boy with eyes of charcoal, and hair of snow, and pure, alabaster skin.

The boy who Albus' heart had fallen for.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.7K 691 80
Scorpius Malfoy thought he'd ride out the rest of his schooling at Hogwarts easily. That was until Albus Potter came into the picture. It seemed like...
574K 21.8K 47
What happened when the children of two ex lovers fall in love with each other? Will the lovers rekindle their past? or will it be too awkward for bot...
27.9K 678 17
First I want to make it clear I DO NOT own the cover I found it on google!! ❤️❤️ I have Dislexia and English isn't my first language so I'm sorry ab...
36.8K 1.8K 46
It's been a month since Albus and Scorpius got back from their ill-advised crusade through time. But things will never be the same as old feelings fi...