Secrets ( A Drarry Fanfiction)

By genevieveblubby

"Well, Malfoy, you won't tell me, but I will find out your secrets." Draco Malfoy has secrets. Lots of them... More

EXTEMELY IMPORTANT MUST READ
Train ride
The feast
First day
Class
Confused feelings, and pain
Thinking
Report
The mirror of Erised
Father
Bathroom and hospital
Room of requirements
Misunderstanding
Dumbledore
Snuggles
Bubbles
Meeting
Piano (SMUT WARNING)
WHAT?!?!
Information
Darling
No
Your shield. (SMUT WARNING!)
Like old times
Ron
Why?
I can't forgive that.
Have you back
The one in his arms
Plotting, scheming, planning
Gone
Home?
The Order
Help
Not today
It's coming
Something Beautiful
Little family
Embarresed
Now its here.
Back
They did this to us
You only need ask. Unless you dont like the answer.
Over and over again (Part 1)
Never Again
This is it for me
I'm so sorry
And so falls the hero
A need, no longer a want
It had been a week
A/N
Get up
Weasley Sweater
Mars
'Scorp!'
Unexpected
Always
Dont Pity The Dead
Secrets
Hi so this is my face
READ! IMPORTANT SEQUEL STUFF!
NEXT BOOK IS UP!

What I Call Love

4.1K 128 16
By genevieveblubby

Harry stood in the doorway to the great room, leaning against the frame and admiring.

Draco sat on the rug in the middle of the huge room with Scorpius, playing with the small child and trying to get him to say 'mumma' or 'dadda', none of which the baby showed any interest in, and would much rather babble and play with his toys.

The blonde smiled at the child and handed him a little teddy bear with a little Weasley sweater on it.

"Here you go baby... You like your teddy? Remember to thank Grama!" He coed at Scorpius, kissing his little head.

It had been four months since Draco was finally reunited with Harry and Scorpius, and Draco had only grown happier and healthier.

He ate more, he went to bed at reasonable hours, (before Scorpius would start crying and cause him to get out of bed and go rock him!) and he spent more time with his new family.

He took better care of himself. He loved life. His fur was growing thick and shiny, and a smile often adorned his lovely pale face.

Harry was amazed at how far Draco had come. He almost felt a tear of pride and joy prick in the corner of his eyes as he watched Draco.

He was absolutely beaming with joy, radiating with love.

He felt a hand on his shoulder from behind him. He turned his head slightly, not taking his eyes off of Draco though. "Mhm?"

"He really does look wonderful, Harry." Molly smiled sweetly. "Both Draco and the baby."

"Thank you for everything you've done for him...."

"Oh dear don't worry about it. He is just a dear, both him and the baby."

Draco, not hearing them, hummed softly to Scorpius. "Momma's right here baby....."

"Now that's what I call love, Harry Potter."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.6K 366 113
One day while wandering aimlessly in the castle of Hogwarts, Harry stumbles upon none other than Draco Malfoy's Diary. When Harry discovers one of Dr...
27.2K 1K 21
Draco had always been a puzzle to Harry. A vicious Labrinth with sky-high walls. A forest with deadly poison in it's every inch. A bush with thorns i...
2.5K 29 15
After months of abuse from his friends, and Years of abuse from his muggle family, Harry Potter finds himself in the arms of Malfoy, Draco Malfoy. S...
164K 4.3K 80
{DISCLAIMER: I DO NOT OWN HARRY POTTER OR THE CHARACTERS AND THEIR DIALOG. IN ONLY OWN MY CHARACTER AND SOME OF THE DIALOG I MAKE UP FOR MY CHARATERS...