The Boy in The Rain: A Dalton...

By FlyAwayFiver

Morgan Goldford ends up meeting a boy in the rain. At first he seems familiar then she realizes who he is. He... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Authors Note

Chapter 20

1K 49 0
By FlyAwayFiver

I woke up to the sound of the doorbell ringing. I groaned slightly because when I looked at the clock it said that it was eight o'clock in the morning. I rolled over and tried to go back to sleep but couldn't. I got up and crawled to the doorway and sat there in the shadows as Cole walked down the stairs and opened the door. I could see his living room and entrance from the doorway. I saw him open the door and invite someone in. It was Dalton.

"Cole, I did something horrible that I can't take back."

"What did you do?" Asked Cole sounding kind of exasperated and surprised at the same time.

"Well, I cheated on Morgan, but that's not the worst part. It was kind of with her sister." I saw him awkwardly look at the ground.

"Dalton! What the hell?! You and Morgan we're great together! How could you mess up like that? Does she know?" Yelled Cole. I figured he forgot that I was asleep or he wanted me to ear this. Either way there was no way I was going back to sleep now.

"I know, I was hanging out with her sister in her basement when I heard someone start to come down the stairs. Then out of no where her sister started to kiss me. I knew it was wrong but for some reason I couldn't stop. It turned out to be Morgan who came down the stairs. She noticed it was me and broke up with me. I ran after her and tried to explain but she wouldn't listen and she drove away."

"Whoa, I'm not really sure what to tell you. Did you call her?"

"Of course! I called her over twenty times and she never picked up. I even left several voice mails. I don't know what to do Cole. I have no idea where she could and I have no contact with her. I'm so screwed. I messed up this time badly and I have no idea how to fix it. Do you know where she is?" I couldn't see his face but I didn't need to. I could tell he was sad. It was breaking my already broken heart to hear him talk like this. I was close to going down there to see him but I couldn't. I had to keep reminding myself that he had kissed my sister.

"I have no idea where she is. I wish I could tell you where she was. I think we need to get to rehearsal soon. I need to get my stuff come upstairs." As soon as I heard Cole say that I freaked. I closed the door quietly and sat in the shadows of the dark room. I heard the two sets of footsteps come up the stairs. I held my breath as they walked past my room. I sighed in relief as I heard Cole's door close. Their voices were muffled by the closed door so I could no longer hear anything they were saying. I got back under the covers and lay down.

I began to wonder if Cole had known that I was awake. If he had wanted me to hear their conversation. I was glad he hadn't told Dalton that I was sleeping right upstairs. I was stuck with no idea where to go or what to do. I would need clothes and things from my house at one point but I couldn't go back there and I couldn't stay at Cole's house forever, Dalton would see me at one point. I was stuck in a situation in which I had no idea what to do about.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3K 11 27
This is my sequel of my last FanFic 'in his arms' --- Ally finally chose who she wants to be with. And the boys are trying to be fine with her decisi...
1.7K 78 21
he was a bad boy that failed his english, and she was a shy girl that was good at it.
117K 3.4K 33
"But all good things have to come to an end, right?" 6 years ago they thought they'd never see each other again. 6 years later they realised they we...
13 0 6
We all have experienced raindrops falling on our shoulders, forgetting our raincoats and umbrellas, not keeping track of the weather forecast. But af...