Chapter 15

The smoothie place was decorated with bright colours. It had a bit of an fifties theme going on. There were soon stools placed around a counter and all of the tables were booths. We sat down at a  booth near the windows. We all squished in. I was next to Dalton and the window. Since we were on the far side of the booth they decided that we should go order first.

"Hi, welcome to Smooth, the best smoothie place in all of Los Angeles. Can I take your order?" Said the clerk cheerily as we walked up to the counter.

"Yeah, I'll have a strawberry smoothie." I said getting out my wallet. I dropped all my change on the floor so I picked it up while Dalton gave his order. I got up in time to give her my money. I handed her a five dollar bill and she gave me back change which I also dropped. I picked it up as my face turned a red colour.

"The smoothies will be ready over here." She motioned to the counter. We walked over and waited for our smoothies.

"So what do you think about the guys?" He asked leaning against counter.

"They seem really nice and friendly."

"I knew you would like them. They might show off a little at times though but after today they should be normal." I laughed as I looked back to the booth where Dana was thumb wrestling Gabe trying to beat him while Will was cheering them on. I looked around for Maya and Cole, I saw them in line waiting to order their smoothie.

"Here you go, one strawberry smoothie and one blueberry smoothie." I turned around at the sound of the clerk and grabbed my smoothie. We walked back to the booth and squished our way back in. Will was still cheering when Dana finally gave up and ran over to order a smoothie. Gabe and Will ran after him almost knocking down Cole and Maya who were coming back to the table.

"Hey." I said as they sat down across from us.

"Hi, you know what I think we should all exchange numbers so that we can text." Said Cole as he pulled his IPhone out of his pocket and handing it to me. "Here put your number in here and I'll text you so you know it's me." I quickly put my number in his phone and handed it back to him. He immediately texted me. I saved him as a contact and drank my smoothie.

"What did we miss?" Asked Will carrying a smoothie and a huge plate of French fries. He placed them on the table. They smelt so good. The only thing I could think of as he put the plate down on the table was how I hadn't eaten anything since lunch. " I bought some extra so you guys could have some. I'm not really hungry." Said Will receiving a gasp from all of us. Will not being hungry was crazy it was like IM5 not being good at singing. It was impossible. "Whatever guys I ate a lot of food before coming here." He rolled his eyes and sat down.

"We were just trading phone numbers so that we could stay in touch." I said answering Will's question.

"Okay want mine?" Asked Dana.

"Sure, just enter your number into my phone. If you guys want to put your in there too you can." I handed Dana my phone and grabbed a fry. My phone was passed around the table , each boy putting their number in it. I looked at Maya and could tell that she was unhappy about not being offered their numbers. I couldn't care it felt nice to be the center of all the boys attention for once.

"Here, text us to let us know that it's you." Said Gabe holding out my phone from across the table. I texted each of them with a hey and a smiley face.

Being at the smoothie place with them was so great. I completely forgot that I was nervous and was totally myself. The boys were so nice and Maya even though jealous was in a good mood. We talked about the randomest things. When I had to leave Dalton offered to drive me home. I waved bye to the others boys and followed Dalton to his car. The drive back to my house was quiet but not in the weird awkward way but in the nice way. I stared out the window at all the gorgeous surroundings and at some points I looked at the gorgeous surroundings in the car. When we got back to my house he parked the car and looked at me and smiled. I could tell he was about to kiss me so I made the move and kissed him first. At first he was surprised at my boldness but then he kissed me back.

"Thanks for the ride, I hope I'll get to see you again soon." I said as I got out of the car. He smiled before responding.

"I'm sure we'll be seeing a lot of each other." I closed the door and waved as he drove off. I walked into my house and almost knocked over my sister who was standing in the doorway.

"Is he your boyfriend?" She asked looking me in the eye.

"Yes, he is. Why do you care? You already have one." I said trying to get away to my room for some personnel space.

"Yeah, but I think I'm going to break up with him because he's getting secretive and I think he's cheating on me." She said completely emotionless like it was not going to crush him. She was his queen, he would never cheat on her. They've been dating for two years now.

"Wow, okay. Well I'm going to go to my room now. Bye." I quickly shoved passed her and ran to my room. Why would she break up with him? He loved her, he would never cheat on her. She has cheated on him but he forgave her. This was too weird something was up.