Chapter 11

The movie he chose was Mean Girls.

"Really you want to watch Means Girls?" I asked really shocked.

"Yeah I love mean girls! Don't forget that I grew up with two sisters." He said grinning. I just laughed and loaded the movie into our dvd player. He sat down on the leather couch and motioned for me to join him. I smiled and sat down next to him. The movie loaded and began to play on the flat screen. When the menu loaded I pressed play on the remote and the movie started. I looked over at him and he looked so excited. I laughed. As the movie went on we laughed and he quoted it several times. I could feel him moving slightly closer as the movie went on. Near the middle of the movie he was right next to me. I made an impulsive move and put my head on his shoulder. As soon as I had done it I immediately regretted it and pulled my head back up. He looked at me shockingly so I paused the movie.

"What?" I asked him.

"Why did you move? I liked it there." He said smiling.

"Okay." I said silently pressing play then putting my head back on his shoulder. After I put my head on his shoulder he took my hand and squeezed. It felt new and dazzling at the same time. The movie was really funny even though I had already seen it about a dozen times. When the movie ended he clapped. He actually clapped. I looked at him like he was crazy and he just smiled. I tried to get up off the couch but he pulled me back down. He leaned in closely and looked into my eyes. I started to slowly get closer to my face when my sister barged in. He immediately drew back. I swore under my breath and gave my sister the dirtiest look. She smiled sweetly.

"What do you want?" I asked her really irritated.

"Mom was just wondering where you were so she asked me to check if you were down here." She said smiling at Dalton being her usual flirty self. She flirted with everyone one time she tried to get my boyfriend to kiss her and we had been dating for five months!

"Okay bye!" I said pretty rudely. She smiled at Dalton then gave me a death glare. She marched back up the stairs without saying anything. I turned back to him but it was too late the moment was over.

"I hope that was not the first time you saw that movie." He said trying to get a conversation going.

"No! I've seen that movie over a dozen times! It's like one of the best movies ever!" I said smiling.

"I know!! Listen Morgan there's something I've been meaning to tell you."

"What is it?" I asked. At first I was worried about what it might be but then I realized he probably wanted to tell me about IM5.

"Can we go for a walk again because it's really private and I don't want anyone to hear." He said looking around as if someone was watching.

"Umm.. Okay." I said getting off the couch and walking back up the stairs to my entrance. He followed me up. He waved and said hi to my parents who were sitting in my kitchen.

"Mom we're going to go for a walk okay?" I said.

"Yes okay bye!" She said from the kitchen. I opened the door and he walked out. We started walking in the same direction as before. At first it was silent but then he started talking again.

"Okay so Morgan. I don't really know how to say this but I'm kind of in this band called IM5." I didn't say anything at first so he continued. "We're kind of famous. We haven't released an album yet but we're working on it." He looked at me expectantly but I still said nothing. "Come on Morgan say something."

"I know." I said pretty quietly.

"You knew?" He asked sounding kind of shocked. "Why didn't you say anything?"

"Well, it was your choice to tell me or not to and when to tell me so I decided to wait for you." I said looking at the ground.

"Oh okay."

"Wait, if that's your job why were you at the mall when you said you were busy working all day?" I asked.

"Well there was a fan contest where you win the chance to spend a day with IM5 at the mall so I was doing that. I thought I saw you so I turned around hoping that you didn't see me. I'm sorry I should have told you right away." He said looking at the ground.

"It's okay." I said making him look up smile at me. We kept walking.

"So obviously you have to be a bit of a fan of IM5 to know who we are."

"Oh yeah." I said kind of shy. "I kind of quoted Dana on the first day we met."

"I noticed that I thought it was cute." I smiled and turned slightly red and he continued. " Okay so like I was saying you have to be at least a bit of a fan so I was wondering if you would like to meet the rest of the band?" I stood there shocked with my mouth wide open. " I know we just met but I think you're great. If you think it's too soon.

"No it's not too soon. I would love to meet the rest of IM5." I said.

"Perfect I'll figure out a time for us all to hang out. Also since it would be kind of awkward with me and four other guys you can invite a friend."

"Okay thanks." I said. He stopped walking and stood there looking in my eyes. He got closer and I knew what was coming and there was no annoying sisters to disturb us. He leaned in and brushed a strand of hair out of my face. He then kissed me. It was a soft nice kiss. I had never felt anything like it. It was flawless like having everything you ever wanted in more but better.