Chapter 10

I walked into the kitchen as I waited for him to arrive. My sister was still there Skyping with her boyfriend. I opened the fridge because I eat when I'm nervous and I was really nervous. The first thing I saw was a chocolate cupcake. It looked so good. At first I shook my head and looked for something healthier but I kept thinking of the cupcake. So I ate it. I was washing my hands clean of chocolate when the doorbell rang. I cursed that I forgot to tell him not to ring the doorbell. I dried off my hands and walked to the door. I opened the door and he smiled. I motioned for him to come in so he did.

"So did you have any ideas about what we could do?" He asked as he stood in the door way.

"Not really. Right now my parents are asleep so maybe we should leave the house for a while."

"Okay. Want to go for a walk?" He asked.

"Sure let me just get my shoes." I said looking for my converses. I found my purple pair in the closet. I tied them tightly and stood back up. I grabbed a house key and stuffed it in my pocket. I followed him out the door and locked it behind us. We began to talk about our lives. It was the most interesting conversation I had ever had. I learned more stuff from it than I did being a 5er. His first question was if I was okay. I told him I was fine thanks to his help. He smiled and grabbed my hand and squeezed it. I smiled and our conversation continued. He asked about my life and I asked about his. The one thing we didn't talk about was IM5. I wanted to bring it up so badly but I didn't want to scare him so I avoided questions about music and jobs. After about half an hour I looked around and realized I had no idea where we were.

"Um.. Dalton?" I asked worriedly.

"Yeah?" He said looking at me.

"Do you have any idea where we are?" I asked. He looked around and nodded.

"I think so. If we turn here we should get to my street then I know how to get back to your house." He said reassuringly. I just nodded and followed him. He was right. It was pretty sad that he knew where he was going better than me and I lived here my whole life. We chatted about random stuff because now that neither of us were shy we could talk about anything. A few minutes later we were at my house.

"Wow, we do live really close." I said. He nodded as I unlocked the front door.

"So any ideas what to do now?" He asked out of ideas.

"I was thinking we could watch a movie in my basement maybe." I said.

"Sure sounds great. Did you have any ideas for a movie?" He asked looking right at my eyes causing me to blush and look away.

"Not really but my whole movie collection is in my basement so come on and I can show you." I said as I lead him down the stairs into my basement. One whole wall in my basement is covered in movies. I heard him gasp a little when he saw it.

"Yeah my parents like to collect movies." I said as he walked over to look at the titles. He pulled a couple out then put them back. He finally chose one. I expected some intense adventure movie but I was completely mistaken.