Retaliated

By Miss_Hoodnificent

This is the 9th book in my "Thug Love Series" be sure to have read the other 8 (Order on my profile descripti... More

Retaliated
Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
A Halloween Special
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
A Varomas Special Part 2
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
I know... I'm a fucking mess.
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Sequel

Chapter 26

5.1K 138 117
By Miss_Hoodnificent

Retaliated: Chapter 26

~Drake P.O.V.~

Bringing Marco back to his apartment, he was stumbling up the stairs but I had managed to get him at the door. Sitting him down, I opened the door and stepped inside to make sure no one else was inside. A quick scan proved his place was empty so I went back and grabbed Marco. Bringing him completely inside and shutting the door behind me.

"Thank you, Marco. If it wasn't for you I wouldn't know just where to go with this." He was slumped over on the couch, still clearly out of it. "I'll be back later on in the week-" I stopped when I heard the sound of footsteps walking up the steps outside his door. I got up and walked over to the window to see nothing but an empty street down below.

"Marco, wake the fuck up. I got some shit to share with you. It's Eddy." He said as he was banging on the door. "Marco! Open up!" He said louder as he knocked with more force but Marco didn't budge from the couch. I took off more into the apartment and hid in the bathroom with an ear pressed to the door. If it so happened that Eddy were to come down this way, I could make an easy escape out of the bathroom window; given that I wasn't all that high up from the ground.

He must have just given up on knocking and walked in based on the slam of the front door that rattled the walls.

"Marco? The fuck's up with you? Damn near six and you're still asleep?" I could hear him say. "Marco? Marco, what the fuck?" I opened the door just a bit to get a glimpse of him shaking Marco. "Damn whatever it is you took must be some serious shit." He continued to say. "Let me check out your meds, because I know they're not supposed to make you like this." Leaving Marco's side, he began to walk over in the direction of the bathroom and I quickly backed up, going to the window where I saw there was bars on the outside of the window.

"Fuck." I mouthed to myself as I tried to push the bars off but there wasn't a single loose bolt that proved as a weak spot. My gun isn't with me and his footsteps were right outside the door, his hand pushing it further more.

"Eddy?" Marco groaned out in a hoarse hushed tone. The door was left and Eddy was quick to leave the door of the bathroom.

"What's up with you? Ain't never heard of meds that make you sleep eighteen hours. No one prescribed you oxi so what the hell?" Marco's already on meds? Stepping away from the window, I opened the medicine cabinet and was surprised to find so many orange containers. Some empty and others that looked like they had been refilled. A few I recognized as common antidepressants but there was many more that I never even heard of... why was he taking all these? For someone who's so smart he's fucked up on a host of pills. What happens when he doesn't take these?

"I'm fine, just started something new and it didn't go well-"

"You needa see a doctor, not trying to lose your ass because you can't handle your shit. Nigga, you haven't been the same. You better hope Varo doesn't look at your odd behavior any type of way 'cause you know he won't have it. Especially after the weird shit that I heard went down at the trap earlier with Javier."

"Don't tell Varo nothing, I'm fine. I'll see my doctor tomorrow- Thing is, I don't even remember what happened today. I remember waking up yesterday morning but that's it. I don't know what I did yesterday or today." I didn't think giving him a xan would make him that out of it... interesting. "What happened at the trap?"

"Stupid shit between Lexis and Javier or whatever. Somethin' not worthwhile and they're all in their feelings or whatever. I don't think Lexis likes that Javier got him limelight for helping Joey get at Rico. Get his ass a new pair of trues and he'll be fine." Eddy said and I heard Marco chuckle a bit. "I'm gonna head over to Sage's and get him over here, just sit here and wait."

***

"How was it?" I was asked upon returning back to my trap.

"It was interesting. Got what I needed and more. I want an eye kept on Trey and Breezy at all costs. What ever happened to Honey?" The little bitch who was supposed to be of help but instead fell right into the arms of Trey- I guess that's a good thing in a way? She may think I'm done with her but consider this only the beginning of what she agreed to helping me with. "I want an eye kept on her too. One more thing I need to do and then we watch an empire come collapsing in on itself."

"What about NBG?"

"Breezy can't handle it and it'll be easy to take out that gang. It's barely standing as it is."

"What about the twins? I forgot about them.

"All we need is one. Together you see how they are but when they're apart they might as well be lost-"

"Drake?" Another one spoke and I turned my head in his direction. "Javier's currently walking up seventh. You want him alone, now's basically your chance because he's not on their territory and unaided." I gave a simple nod and reached for my gun.

~Breezy P.O.V.~

Not having to worry about NBG had brought the old me back, I swear. I'm stress free and not a God damn care in the world. I have negative fucks to give because I don't have anyone on my ass and the best part is now Nitty had to deal with all the problems while I fuck around throwing shit at him when he's in the office. It's like life decided to balance itself out for me, all I need is my sex life back and I might as well be back to the Bonnie Anderson days.

"Nigga it's SMUBNBFFL time!" I yelled when I walked into Trey's house. Place might as well been empty because I didn't hear a damn thing and that's usually never the case at Trey's. "I know you're up because you never like to miss out on Sheila across the way when she goes for her morning jog. I ain't stupid." I'm not exactly the smartest nigga on the block but I know my shit and he usually snapchats me his view of Sheila when she walks out the house looking like half past whore o'clock. Speaking of whore o'clock, I needa drop by August's place, heard some rumors and would like some clarification.

"Shouldn't you be with Yvonne?" Trey said as he came down the stairs tugging at his shirt. "I can't with this, it won't stay down." He complained, reaching the bottom of the stairs to dap me.

"Nah, why? My ass supposed to be with you and look where I am- fuck happened with you? Look like someone gave you half a pill of E." Nigga had a full on smile like he got a happy ending. "You pop E's now?"

"Hell no, there was no E's or any pills. Nothin' happened, just had a long night. How are things?"

"Long night of what? That's like me saying I had a long night of some Me, Myself and I." That came out wrong and can be taken in more than one way... just like my d- "life's great aside from the usual. What's on the schedule for today? I think we should fuck up Romeo's other shop at some point. Pay a visit to the East Side for a change. They could use a little dose of T-Money and Breezy." Anything to keep out of West Side because I just feel like the distance that's between Drake and us ain't good. I don't wanna be buddies with his ass but all this distance and then with the whole gang war Trey's trying to get planned out- I just wanna get out of West Side for the day.

"You ever gonna stop beefing with his ass" He asked with a laugh. "I had a night with Honey on FaceTime." He shrugged casually and I just glared at him. "Nothin' serious."

"A night with Honey?" He nodded eagerly and I rolled my eyes in pure irritated annoyance. "Trey, I'ma say this as your nigga, she's no good. Never has been and never will be. My gut has never let me down once and when I get a strong gut feeling, I generally go with it. My gut is telling me she's still a snake. I'm glad you're happy but you're happy with the wrong person and I don't wanna see you fucked up after her doings again." I said as he pulled his shirt all the way over his head, tossing it onto the couch and then grabbing the sweatshirt he had lay up on the back of the couch.

"Ain't shit gonna happen, damn." He said with a shake of his head. "Everyone stays saying that, I get it she fucked up a lot but she's different now. Leave her and me alone."

"Aight do you, T. All I'm saying is this, I'm not getting involved. If she puts you in another predicament, don't be counting on my ass to save you. I've already suffered enough due to her bullshit and I'm not doing it anymore. You know Trey? Her ass has honestly no true reason for being back. There's no logic or understanding to her being back and that's why you want her so bad, huh?"

"Who ever said I wanted her? Everyone acting like I'm marrying her and running off to North Carolina with her. She and I are friends-"

"Nigga. You gave up your relationship with Trina... someone who you poured blood sweat and tears to get the second Honey started hanging around- I'm not even gonna get into this but the smartest thing you can do right now is end it with her." It's a never ending cycle of shit with Honey that's flat out tiring at this point. Looking over at Trey, he must have just let my words go in one ear and then right out the other because he went right back to doing whatever it was that he was doing.

He walked off to the kitchen and opened the fridge, pulling out the orange juice and then a glass from the cabinet above. I rubbed the back of my neck as I followed to the kitchen.

"What will it take for you to realize she's no good? She and I cleared the air but I cut her off and I don't understand why you don't either." He offered me a glass but I shook my head.

"I look at Mom and Dad all the time as an example. How many people were tellin' Mom to leave Dad's ass and move on but she held out 'cause she loved him. Yeah there was bullshit ass games in the mix but look at 'em now. That's why I still hold out for Honey, I may not be in a relationship with her and probably won't but- it's hard to explain, nigga."

"Well then you're gonna have to learn the hard way. Ain't nothin' no one else can do but when she does cross our asses again, I'm not holding back on the trigger this time."

"You won't have to. Let's roll out and get to East Side before all the action starts." He said, downing the rest of the orange juice in his glass and setting it in the sink. "Walking or driving?"

"Walking nigga, you know I got a lot of energy to burn. You strapped?" I was for the first time in forfuckingever. "You talk to your Dad?"

"Nope. I let Mom handle that one, wasn't about to get involved in that. I called Ice earlier this morning and he's coming out here, should be here by tonight and we're just gonna bust up all the traps that Drake has been associated with. Kill off his niggas, we find him, kill him and I proceed with watching my throne." He said so proudly and I just shook my head. "What?"

"Doing the most for excitement, Trey. Just go out and kill Drake already-"

"Do you not remember what happened when we just killed Rico? An entire fucking fleet was on our asses, my nigga." Heading out of the house, he slammed the door behind us and I pulled out the keys to my car, making sure to lock all the doors as we continued onto the sidewalk.

"You know what, we're gonna go find Drake and kill his ass. If a fleet comes after all of us again, we know how to handle it. Get the twins staked out high and we're on the ground doin' what we do best. Tired of all this shit, it's all just talk and not a damn action to follow." I said and Trey slowed down his steps till he came to a stop. "Nah Trey, let's go. It's what... ten o'clock? Sure his ass still in bed and where the hell could he possibly be right now?"

"Fine. I'll hit up the twins to meet up." He said, a devilish smile nearly smacked onto his face as he reached for his phone. We were walking by Ty's house and not a single light or anything was on, just a dark house that makes it seems like no one even lives there. Must be nice to be Ty, just sit back all day hearing the gossip and sipping coca colas like tooth decay was never a concept.

***

We were back in the slums... also known as South Side and I didn't realize this was where we had to go in order to find his ass. Now, I ain't wanna seem like a bitch for wanting to turn back around and forget this damn idea because we already came this far but God dammit.

I hated this part. I fucking hated it. All you saw were bum asses, deadbeats, whore, addicts- the whole nine yards. Niggas hung out at the curb with a bottle in a paper bag that they passed around and there was enough smoke coming out of here for nearby cities to think this was some kind of factory plant. Then there were the other gang bangers, too scared to ventured anywhere other than their south side streets or invading up North. 

"Aye, if it ain't Trey." One nigga called out with a laugh before taking a swig from the paper bag. The both of us stopped and stared from across the street. "What brings you down here? Usually I gotta go up there to get the shit. You makin' deliveries?"

"You thought I was. I'm actually looking for a nigga and you might know where he is." Trey continued to say as he crossed the broken street. I stayed right over here on my side because I was finally in some shade.

Only a few moments later did I see Trey dap said nigga from across the street before coming back over to me.

"Well?"

"Two streets over and the brown house on the right with a dark brown door." He said, motioning for me to cut through the alley that was to our left. "Twins are already on their way over here, they had to stop by the trap first to get more guns because I only have two bullets in mine." Negro. Two? Ain't trigger ass happy niggas supposed to be locked and loaded with like ten guns at a time?

Our journey was nearing its end as we came up to the house. We both looked at each other and shared the same thought... hop the fence and go through the back so neighbors don't see us trying to break in through the front. The both of us walking up to the tall wooden fence, hoisting ourselves up and over only to drop down onto the other side with ease.

"Door's slightly ajar, we slip in, do the deed and we're out." I said to him as I pulled out my blue bandana from the back pocket of my jeans, tying it around my nose and mouth. He gave a nod and pulled out his bandana as well, doing the exact same thing while I took the safety off my gun and pulled the door open more for us to enter.

Looking around, it was a standard one story house. At the end of the hall was the bathroom, a door to the right and that was where I was puttin' my money he would be.

Going further down the hall, we had our guns raised and I gave a hard kick to the door, sending it flying open but the room was Drake-less...

"Trey who the hell was that nigga you talked to?" I asked when I pulled my bandana down. "You don't think he workin' with-" I stopped talking when I heard the sliding door slide shut, followed by a switch of the lock.

"Oh fuck no." Trey said backing out of the room to take a look in the hall. When that first shot was fired, Trey fired his two and came back in the room, slamming the door- "So we got some company." He said.

"Fucking shit!" I yelled in frustration. "How many?"

"About five-" They were trying to get the door open, hitting, kicking, running into it- the whole package was being delivered to the door. Looking around the room, the only way was the window... We don't have shit to break the window with- fuck it. Getting up on the bed to get a running head start, I ran and jumped at the window. Breaking through and landing outside among the shards, Trey was quick to climb out next.

I was trying to shoot at the window as they were climbing through but my trigger wasn't pulling?

"Fuck, it's jammed." I said. Stuffing the gun back in my pocket, I got to the fence and pulled myself back over just as Trey had done. The both of us sprinting down the street and of course there were many others who were too curious to just ignore the two of our asses. "I hope this fuels your need for action, T." I said, pulling him with me down an alley as gunshots were going off from behind us.

Coming out the other end of the alley, we were at a stand off with a black Escalade that had guns pointing at us through the window. The both of us breathing hard as we exchanged a quick glance at each other. I could hear the other niggas getting closer but the car door opened.

"Both of you, get in or get shot." Someone said in a voice that I found oddly familiar. Not like this was a nigga I used to kick it with but the voice was just- I don't know. I felt a clearly distinguishable gun pressed behind my head and from the corner of my eye, I saw someone else had a gun pressed to Trey's.

Reluctantly, I took a step forward and climbed into the Escalade, with Trey right there taking a seat next to me. The door was closed, truck was popped open for two more niggas to climb in as well.

~Varito P.O.V.~

"Why can't Sweet Cheeks come with me? She makes things fun for me." I said as I was being led out from the car in the empty ass parking lot. "You saw her watering her flowers, how could you not wanna bring her?" That's my twin, she needa go everywhere with my ass.

"I saw her and if I could have brought her too, I really would have but she wasn't on the list." Nigga I'll make a new list and she'll be the only one on the list, the fuck? "I can let you go and you won't run off will you?"

"Do heroin addicts worry about dirty needles?" I asked and he laughed, letting go of my arm and I felt better now. Still wish Sweets was here because we had our morning plans rudely interrupted. "This won't take long right? I got surgery scheduled in fifty two minutes, twelve seconds and three milliseconds." I said looking down at my wrist.

"That's not even a real watch, that's a tattooed one and surgery?"

"Nigga all that matters is I can tell time on this watch, not you. Yes surgery, I gotta perform it and my little protege already called dibs on the organs I don't need." Get with the shits, nigga. "So how long we talkin'?" He opened a rusty looking door for me and motioned for me to head on in.

"Not sure but keep walking to the end of the hall." That's not the answer I was lookin' for but aight. Lookin' around, this hallway was boring. Ain't shit on the walls and only two hanging lights to keep this place lit.

Approaching the end, he pulled out a key from his pocket and used it to unlock the door that was in front of me. To my greatest surprise there were others sitting in chairs that were lined up side by side.

"Well what the fuck?" I said as I was urged inside. "Not this again, can we do this later on tonight? I swear whatever I did, I can prove I didn't do it, my papers are legit, I never crossed over to Mexico, I didn't corrupt Canada- the hoe lying if she said I did! I didn't even as much as touch a maple leaf that sat on the border." I said as I took my seat next to Lexis. Looking down the line, I saw Ice? Breezy, Nitty, August, obviously Lexis- Tilly Beans? "The hell my bunny in here for?"

"That's what I'm trying to figure out but no one said anything when they took Daddy and I." She said back with some sass pooled in her voice like I liked... Lexis and I need to trade places because I wanna be next to my bunny.

"Well where's Arlina?" I didn't have to wait long because the door was opened yet again and there he was... the full on handcuffs attached to the waist chain and to the ankle cuffs. I burst out into a fit of laughter, causing me to fall back in my chair.

"I hope you snapped your neck, you bitch ass." He growled lowly at me as he was placed in the chair next to me. "I swear to God, I'm not gonna do anything. I didn't even as much as yell when y'all busted into my room to get her and I- Varo stop rolling around laughing!"

"Make me- oh wait you can't!" I continued to yell through my laughter. "This never gets old for me, shit. It's almost all the same suspects as last time, all we need is Christian, Joey and Heather." Getting up, I fixed the chair and took my seat happily. "Breezy where were you?"

"In South side and got caught by them. I don't know what they did with Trey though-"

"The fuck was your asses doing in South Side?" Lexis was quick to ask. "Nitty I thought you weren't gonna sell shit there?"

"I'm not. Staying the fuck out of there." Nitty replied back as he lounged back in his seat like as if this was some kind of vacation.

"More importantly, why is Ice here and not holding down his trap in Detroit?" Arlie asked and we all looked over at Ice. "This should be good because we never said we needed you out here , it's been pretty tame."

"That's where you're all wrong." Our heads snapped to the front of the room where a nigga in a suit was standing. He set some papers down on the table in front of him and looked at each of us. "Missing one, where's Javier?"

"Probably on a plane back to Detroit. What's this all about? I said I was done with the shit with you Feds." Lexis said back with a hard glare. "We had a deal-"

"Yes we did and tell me why you're not holding up your end?" A deal? Arlie and I looked at each other confused but I was intrigued. "Why do the rest of you look confused? There's a few things that we've been hearing going on and none of it is what we like."

"Before you continue, I'm not even in any of their gangs. I'm independent." Tilly Beans chimed in. "So if you could let me go, that would be great-"

"You're not going anywhere, Heather-"

"That's not Heather and she's right, she's got no business being here." Arlie interjected.

"Then who are you?" Suited nigga asked looking over at Tilly Beans.

"I'm Tilly Beans, the one and only, so can I go?" He shook his head. "Well fuck you too."

"Then where's Heather?"

"Dead. Bottom of Lake Tahoe, why the hell was she important to you anyways?" Arlie said and I slouched back in my chair because I wasn't about to get in this mix. "She said she cut ties with everything and everyone after settling issues with Joey."

"How did she die?"

"Euthanized. Humanely by yours truly." Arlie said with a cheeky smile. "Let me just take a very wild guess-"

"She dumped a kid on you too, huh?" I slipped in and Arlie sent me a quick deadly stare that made me chuckle. "Just guessing." I shrugged.

"-she was working for you too?" Suited nigga gave a nod. "I fucking knew it, real estate business my ass. She played that role too well, how much were you paying her to keep her trap quiet to all of us but spill the shit to you?" Nigga.

"You were paying Joey as well then." Lexis added.

"So the real question is, how much are you paying Marco because now he doesn't even say anything to us?" August asked and I looked over surprised because I thought he'd be out of it based on the fact he looked higher than a kite when I walked in.

"Marco not working for no feds." I said. "The nigga just basically mute."

"Can we get back to what deal Lexis had with 'em?" Nitty asked.

"The only reason why none of your asses are in maximum security under multiple life sentences rotting behind bars is because Lexis and I made a little agreement a while back. His job was to keep other gangs around here to a minimum. We'd let allies slide but it's getting out of hand and I want to know why. Now we have the city of Oakland calling on us agents to come out here and waste our time locking everybody up. As IRG Lexis, you're supposed to be keeping the gang activity under control so we don't have to set foot here or bother putting police officers up and down every street." He snapped as he maintained a threatening glare with Lexis. Well wasn't exactly all that threatening because nigga about as scary a fluffy cow.

"So we're in trouble for not killing a bunch of kids?" Breezy asked and the suited nigga nodded. "But when I was trying to kill a drug lord, I get locked up? What the fuck! See this is why I don't fuck with y'all asses."

"Are you in there now?" He asked Breezy with a hard glare. Arlie was fidgeting with his handcuffs, clearly irritated and starting to get even more frustrated.

"I may not be there but I'm fuckin' here."

"Last I recall, you may have been trying to kill a drug lord but an innocent civilian was who ended up dead on your behalf-"

"I didn't pull the trigger that killed the bystander so y'all made me do stupid time for no reason." Breezy continued to say. "Why are August and I even here? Neither of us run a gang. Nitty's got NBG now and WTE was never in August's name and especially isn't now." I'm strangely very entertained by all this. I know we're jumping all over the place from convo to convo but damn this is good... someone needs to make popcorn.

"Funny you bring up WTE because there was whispers of August bringing it back." Suited nigga mentioned, eyeing August.

"What?" All of us said as we shifted our eyes from the suited nigga to August.

"And who could forget the gang war that's been kept on the down low for about a minute? Which brings Ice out here from Detroit. So now you all know why you're here sitting in these very chairs before me."

"A gang war? Since when? Nigga I could have been prepping for this!" I exclaimed as I looked at Lexis. "I thought we all discussed this shit, not keep it on the hush-"

"Varo I didn't know shit about a gang war. What gang war, Ice?" Lexis said clearly becoming just as frustrated as Arlie with his cuffs. Looking over at him, I could see the raw red skin from his failed attempts at trying to pulling his hand out through the cuff.

"Can I plead the fifth?" Ice asked which got a laugh out of me. "Look, I'd rather discuss that at your place, trap, or whatever with Trey and 'em around." He continued to say looking directly at Lexis.

"We all got plenty to discuss. Yes I know the streets and the gangs- I get it I get it." Lexis said. "I don't y'all breathing down my neck to make sure I keep my streets in check, just go back to where you came from, leave our asses alone and keep out of our shit."

"Obviously you need us to because the town's getting out of control. Handle this shit Lexis or all of you will find yourselves like Arlie being led into cells. Hold up your end Lexis." A mean mug to his face as he looked at all of us. "Feel free to leave whenever, someone will be in here to unlock Arlie." He said lastly before swiftly making his way out of the room, letting the door slam behind him.

"You three are at the top of my shit list." Lexis said to who I would assume to be Breezy, Ice and August. "Let me take a wild ass guess, Thing 2 is just as involved, huh?"

"I know I'm probably in hella deep shit but we're on that SMUBNBFF system- which is like the buddy system, only on a much more serious level so I can't deny that Thing 2 is naturally involved." Breezy said.

"I want everyone's asses back at the fucking trap. Javier too because now we got more shit to deal with- someone get a nigga to take Arlie out! Nigga quit ratting the cuffs, annoying as fuck."

"You're not the one who's stuck- Tilly Beans I know good and well you're not getting off on this." Arlie said still violently struggling.

"I'm sorry but it's just sexy to see fighting against restraints and I know this a bad time but God damn, Daddy." She nearly chimed out in a whimper, crossing her legs tighter.... Lexis just shook his head with a deep exhale as the door opened again with a new nigga who was twirling a set of keys around his forefinger.

~Javier P.O.V.~

Sitting at the kitchen table with my head in my hands, I could hear Isabella and Vanessa's footsteps wandering around upstairs.

Isabella hasn't said a word to me at all and it hurts when your own daughter won't speak to you. I admit, I haven't been the greatest father to her or Vanessa and I fess up to my failure. There's a lot I wish I had the power to go back and change but you know what, I can at least sit here and say I have a clear conscious.

I picked my head up when footsteps were now heard coming down the stairs and into the kitchen. Looking up, I saw Vanessa who was looking back at me and cracked a small smile. She approached the table and took a seat next to me, making sure to pull her chair very close to me.

"Hey Dad." She said as she rested her head against my shoulder.

"Surprised you're talking to me." I said back with a small laugh as I looked down at her to see she was trying to hold back a small laugh by covering her mouth with her hand.

"Dad, I'm going to be honest with you." She began. "Yes I was very upset in the beginning then with you being gone all the time. I was more than pissed off with you and still am." She continued. "But that doesn't mean I'll stop talking to you or stop loving you as my Dad."

"Thank you, Pumpkin. I appreciate that a lot and I'm sorry-"

"Don't be sorry. It's just what you have to do." She shrugged. "I just wish Isabella saw it from your point of view. Not saying she has to agree but just take a look."

"She's like your Mom, only sees it one way and one way only. Has she said anything to you?"

"Mentioned what happened at Uncle Lexis' trap. Are you okay?" I nodded. "You all are gonna be okay right? I know there's tension but it will settle?"

"I'm fine. It will settle like always. Uncle Lexis just going too deep in his feelings about all this and I probably am too but that's aight." It was nice to actually talk with Vanessa, took some of the tension out of the house but Isabella is who I wish would lessen up.

"But why Dad? Why did you go behind their backs and lie to all of us? Especially Isabella and I? You could have at least told us and we wouldn't have said anything." Picking her cheek up off of my arm, she sat back and patiently waited for my response. Isabella had come down the stairs, I turned my head and watched her head to the fridge with her eyes glued down to her phone.

"If there was one thing I learned about working with Joey, it's making sure you leave no loose ends. For what I was doing with him, we couldn't have any loose ends, no one could know our deaths were faked and I couldn't say anything in case someone slipped out I was working with Joey. I didn't like not telling Uncle Lexis but I was given an opportunity and I took it." Glancing back over at Isabella, I saw her roll her eyes before stuffing her earbuds in her ear and then unscrewing the cap to the fruit punch.

"I see where you're coming from." Finally someone does. "Are you gonna go back to Detroit?"

"I'm thinking about it, staying out there for a year or two. Get my money back up and get away from Oakland for a bit." Her face now expressing a bitter sadness. "I'd want you to come out with me, I haven't been there enough and-" Knocking on the front door made me stop and get up from my chair.

I opened the shutters to the small side window and saw a kid standing out there, his face down at his phone, I have a feeling it's that Tavian kid that Trey and Breezy always jokes on Isabella about.

"She's- Drake? The hell you doin' here?" I asked when he brought his face up from the phone. "I want nothin' with you, I cut ties."

"It's Rico. Dad had warned me that some leftover shit might happen from Rico's mess and before he died he told me to come to you if it happened. What the streets say ain't true, I'm not tryin' to go after your gang, I just need your help with gettin' rid of Rico's leftover problem." He said with a straight face, both hands now in the pockets of his jeans.

"What? What the fuck do you mean Rico?"

"I know man, when I got word of it through Marco, I was shocked too." Marco?

"Hold up, Marco told you?" He nodded. "Shit, where's Marco now?"

"Next flight out to Detroit before Rico's goons get a hold of him. I'm tellin' you this now, get out to Detroit, don't say a single word to anyone just like before. You get out to Detroit, you meet up with Marco and all of us will go from there. Just like what you, Heather and my Dad did years ago. Only difference is I wanna get the twins in on this too." He continued to say in more of a hushed tone. I looked back over my shoulder and then stepped out of the house, closing the door behind me.

"How soon?"

"The sooner we handle this, the better. We don't need to get all of IRG involved, just a few to handle this, including the twins and it'll all be blown over. No one will even notice you, Marco or the twins were gone." He said assuringly and I slowly nodded my head. "Not to mention FBI is out looking for you to ask some questions. I suggest you leave on the next available flight, time is what we have very little of, Javier." What else could Rico have had lined up? It's been years and why wouldn't Marco have said anything to me about this?

"Aight. I'll be out there as soon as I can. We say nothin' as usual. You never saw me and we never talked, fuck off my property." I said finally before stepping back into the house. Vanessa and Isabella had been talking but came to a stop when Isabella looked up to find me looking at the two of them.

"Who was that?" Vanessa asked, leaving the presence of Isabella to step closer to me. "Is everything okay?"

"Everything's just fine." I motioned for her to go upstairs, she of course catching onto my hint and drifting up the stairs behind me.

"What's going on?"

"Pack your things, I want you to come out with me to Detroit. I'll explain things as we go but for now I want you to come with me. You could even be of help to me out there, aight?" She nervously looked back at me but ultimately gave a nod, turning to her room as I continued down the short hall to my room to begin packing and get us tickets for the next flight.

Marco'll need to fill me in when I get there. Hopefully this'll blow over before getting too out of hand like the last time... and I pray there's not another call for those damn clones... if it's something not so serious, I'll at least share it with Lexis but I'll just have to wait and see based on what Marco has to say.

~Lexis P.O.V.~

Arriving back to my trap, I was about to commit a mass murder on everyone's asses. All I'm trying to do is remain very lowkey for about a year, no gang wars, no rivalry bullshit- just one solid year of everyone focusing on selling merch. Then after that year, I'd let my boys and Lady G's loose to kill whoever the fuck they wanted but just one year was all I wanted where my sells went through the roof but no. Why couldn't I have just one mellow year?

My son, Trey.

Walking through the doors, the joyous, humble vibes that radiated in this room came to a halt as everyone looked at me. Nelle Bells was sitting in my chair with some money in front of her, Ginot was off talking with Ty on one of the couches, DeShawn at the table with Nelle Bells as Ivanna sat comfortably in his lap as they messed with cards.

"Where's Trey." I demanded, reaching over to grab Breezy by his neck. "I'm not gonna ask again, you tell me what I need to know or so help you God."

"Lexis." Nelle Bells instantly shot my way as she stood up from her seat. "What is it with Trey?"

"Look Lexis." Breezy began. "He and I were separated before I was taken into that room with all of y'all, I swear on all the females I split in half."

"Talk about a serious ass thing to swear on." August said as he walked by us and took a seat at his usual spot just near the other end of the table and to the left of where Ty usually sits. Arlie and Varo were still outside handling their business with each other and based on the sound of glass shattering, I can safely assume they'll be back inside within minutes.

Only moments later did Trey come walking into the trap. His head high on his shoulders, a certain strut to his walk like as if he was the king of all this. His smile was nearly ear to ear when he saw Breezy but his smile was killed quick when he saw me.

"Your ass." I said staring hard at him. "I have half the mind to just kill you my damn self-"

"Over my dead body are you even as much as contemplating killing my son." Nelle Bells was even quicker than before to jump in, pulling Trey back away from me.

"Nah Chanelle. This boy right here is why I'm caught in the middle of shit. Talk about you conspiring an entire gang war involving NBG and Ice, I honestly can't even believe you thought you were gonna get away with doin' this secret gang war. Trey I need all my members selling as much as they can, not focusing on a fucking gang war with a kid who tried to take Trina from you." I said staring dead at Trey with eyes that more likely looked hungry for murder. "And who could forget August contemplating bringing back WTE when we already have enough gangs out here that are being taunted and provoked by Trey, which reminds me, what the fuck were you and Breezy even doin' today?"

"Was gonna go kill Drake, Dad listen to me when I say he's up to shit. Honey told me a lot of what he's doin' and one of which is trying to reclaim IRG for himself. This what that gang war is all about, he wants IRG, he has smaller gangs working for him." Trey argued back with me with a stern defiant voice and just as hard of a stare locked on me, brushing Nelle Bells off him. "I knew nothing of WTE."

"Trey, if Drake wanted IRG, let his ass come for ours. We're more than good, you just wanna go out and instigate the fuck out of everything. Constantly trying to get arise out of everyone. Congrats to that because now FBI is on all our asses once again-"

"Because of an agreement you made with 'em." Breezy interjected. "No one told your ass to make a deal with FBI."

"Shut the fuck up, Chris." I shot back. "I made no deal, shook no hands and signed no papers. They offered me that deal long ago and I never accepted. They assumed I did and are now trying to use that against me." Arlie and Varo came walking back in, Varo specifically holding his mouth as blood seeped through the cracks of his hand and a smug smile on Arlie's face.

"So what the hell's gonna happen?" Ginot spoke up. "First and foremost you needa get FBI off your back or we're all fucked, Lexis."

"I know. So starting now, I want all other gangs within a fifty fuckin' mile radius of our trap to be completely busted. Take all you can and burn the rest, everyone is to be dead. I don't want a single soul sittin' around this trap smokin' or drinkin' like this is summer in the nineties. Do I make myself clear?" I said looking around to see the heads of others nodding. "Trey if you further do anything else, you're not getting IRG at all. I've had it with you and your gang bullshit."

"So I'm not in trouble, right?" Ty asked.

"Everyone out of this trap murking members. I want FBI off my back first before I deal with Drake." I said as other began to get up and strap themselves as well as putting on their bandanas. Turning my attention towards August who sat quietly at the table, spinning around his phone on the table. "August you'd be a fucking dumbass if you tried to bring back WTE after it's failed first attempt at being re-established."

"Only thoughts OG, nothin' was put into action and wouldn't have been for a few years." Good kid. "You good with Javier, yet?"

"I'm gonna drop by his crib real quick soon as I leave here. You needa get out of here too, I only want the twins holding this trap down while the rest of us are out murking or selling." Calming down, my mind was starting to clear up and more sane thoughts began to flourish.

~That Night~

Walking through the front door to the house was sweet relief. In my direct line of vision I could see a plate with food left out on the counter, assumably Nelle Bells left it for me but I just wasn't hungry. The bed was calling my name more so than the food so I took myself on up the stairs. Pulling off my sweatshirt and then my shirt along the way.

"You're finally home." Nelle Bells said when I opened the door to our room to find her laying on the bed, the tv on and chocolate turtles in a box on her nightstand. "Are you still really that upset?" She asked as I now closed the door behind me, locking it and tossing the clothes I already took off to the hamper just behind the door.

"Yes I am, Bells. The boy was literally conspiring a gang war behind my back. Of all the things he's done, I never thought he'd push the envelope this far." Stepping into a fresh pair of sweats,I made my way over to the bed.

"So what are you going to do about him?" She scooted right up against me, intertwining her hand with mine. "He's just eager-"

"And that's where the problem begins. From now on I'm not bringin' up who will run IRG after I step down anymore. Might even just leave it in the hands of someone else." Makes me wish DeShawn showed interest because he's level headed, thinks about all his options and tries to choose the one that requires less effort and most efficient. Kind of like how I run IRG now and Trey... he's got too much fire under his ass, making him decide too fast on what will give the most violent outcome. "I don't even wanna talk about it anymore."

"I understand, sweetie." She assured, reaching up to kiss my cheek before I reached over to turn off my light. "You heading to bed so soon?" I rose a brow as she sat up, climbing on top of me with a snide smile. "I really hope you don't, I have some leftover energy I need to burn." She continued to say. "Unless you put me to sleep." She said directly into my ear so smoothly, it was as if her words slid through my ears like silk.

Smiling back at her, I snaked my arms securely around her waist. Pulling her closer to where her ear was now near my mouth.

"Oh I'm gonna put you to sleep, Lil' Ma. Gonna make sure you're too exhausted to even as much stir around in the middle of your dreams." I growled into her ear just as I went to kiss on her neck, getting a giggle to come out of her.

~D2 P.O.V.~

Sitting here at the trap enclosed in nothing but darkness with D1 wasn't even much of a bother to me anymore like it used to be. We had more than enough guns and ammunition to last us through more than just a night and we were allowed to smoke... at least those were Uncle Lexis' words. Only thing is, D1 and I don't smoke because we need to be on high alert at all times with a focused unaltered mindset.

"You got a headache too?" D1 asked as he came walking up to me from the direction of the back of the trap. Setting his rifle down on the table and pulling off his red bandana from around his nose and mouth.

"Front of the head?" He nodded. "Yup, I got it too and it's makin' it's way into a fuckin' migraine." I said as I pulled off my bandana as well. "Doubt there's any pain killers in Sweet's cabin, huh?" Well it was originally called Sweets Cabin because that's where Sweets took us all whenever we had an injury. She may not have been the trap nurse or whatever but she did the best she could for a person who doesn't know a damn thing about being a nurse.

"Nah, I already checked. I can run back to the house and grab the bottle if you want? You just stay here and watch the trap or we just deal with it."

"I'm good, just gonna take it easy." I've been needing to take it easy. Dad's been pushin' me much harder while in training and it's just... it's taking it's toll on me today. Aches, pains and migraines but Dad says there no gains if there's no pains and I trust him on that. He knows what he's doing when it comes to D1 and I. Look how far we've come along for this gang? All thanks to Dad.

"Aight, I'm gonna head back to the other side of the trap. Your phone charged right?" I nodded. "We'll keep in touch. Ty and August should be here first in the morning, at least that's what they said."

"Sounds good, I'm gonna be out front and then head to the roof in about an hour." He gave a nod, grabbing his things off the table and going back down the same hall he originally came from.

As for me, I went outside with my gun and took a seat on one of the plastic chairs that sat just outside the door. Moon was high and bright and to me it made the world look more interesting. All the more creepy in some aspects but I liked it.

Time was ticking by slowly. I looked down at my phone to see it was just barely past four in the morning and sitting up here on the roof was boring the hell out of me. My migraine died down but I felt very off, not like my usual self. Harder to keep focus and I had a need to pace around, just restless overall but for no reason.

"Fucking hell." I groaned out as I got up to go pace around the roof some more. Looking around, I was hoping to see something pop out but it was dead around here. Not even the trap mutts bothered with making a peep and the sheer eeriness that kept us hidden behind the tall dense trees was really setting in.

There was something wrong with this entire picture. From the silenced mutts to my restlessness, it was clear something was very wrong, leading me to pull out my phone and call D1.

Straight to voicemail.

"Dammit D1, I bet you used all your battery talking to that damn bitch, Milana." I said through my teeth with an irritated roll of my eyes as I climbed down from the roof. Landing soundly on the ground and then walking around through the front door. "D1!" I called out but there was no response back. "D1 come out!" I yelled again but the further I ventured into the trap, the more uneasy I became. Anxiety building up, I pulled out my gun and held it up as I continued through the trap. "Cut the games, nigga. I'm dead ass, there's somethin' wrong."

I turned on the lights to the back where D1 was supposed to be but the room was empty. My first instinct was to look to the door and it was left barely closed all the way. His phone on the ground right near the table where he probably jumped up and it fell out of his pocket or hand. More importantly, his bandana was left on the table- my migraine suddenly returning back all the more painful than before.

4:12 a.m. -Me: We have an issue at the trap. Whoever can get down here... get your ass here.

I sent into a group chat that consisted of DeShawn, Ty, Trey, Breezy, D1, Isabella, Nicole, Nitty and August. I'm sure one of them is at least up, I just need someone else here.

~Drake P.O.V.~

"Take D1 away. Make sure he's locked up and I want someone constantly watching his cell. Don't let him escape and move fast before he wakes up." I instructed sternly to my goons, who gave the nod and carried D1's body down the hall.

Everything is tying in nicely. IRG will cave in on themselves and it's mine.

"Varo and Lexis' daughters go to the same school right?" I asked with a raised brow. "Could kidnap them, hold them as back up ransom in case they don't completely cave in." I suggested, looking over at my remaining goons. "Let's have fun with IRG- Breezy's got a son too?"

"And supposedly one on the way from what I've heard at the shop. You have some more options at your fingertips." One said, brushing by me to head back outside and I smiled to myself. I can't wait to hear more from Marco later on today.

____________________________

Originally I was just going to wait till my internet was completely fixed (supposed to be last Saturday 🙄) and do a mass upload but after talking to AT&T, there's no guarantee when a technician will be out so whenever my wifi decides to come on, I'll just upload a chapter. Sound good for now?

Hope Y'all Enjoyed🙈

Excuse Any Spelling / Grammatical Errors🙉

Especially Tell Me What Y'all Think🙊

Comment and Vote☺️

G. Productions™💯✔️
The.Coo'.Moo.Prod™💯✔️
G's.World.Take.Over™💯✔️
Balloon.Incorporated.™💯✔️
My.Hoes.Are.Tagged.™💯✔️
No.Chill.Corporations™💯✔️
Sugar.Tits.Corporates™💯✔️
G.Topia.Is.Real.As.Fuck™💯✔️
Thee.Head.Hoodlum.Co™💯✔️
Chef.Kirbarde.Institutions™💯✔️
Trust.No.Bitch.Enterprise™💯✔️
Queen.Of.Petty.Industries™💯✔️
Puff.Daddy.G.International™💯✔️
Mrs.Bake.Away.Yo.Bullshit™💯✔️
Secretly.A.Mermaid.Nation™💯✔️
None.Of.G's.Business.Winery™💯✔️
Declaration.Of.My.Nonsense™💯✔️

YouTube: Ajalae Simmons
Ask.Fm: MGHoodnificent

Keep It Gangsta My Hoodlums😘

Miss_Gangstalicious💖💕💎
Miss_Hoodnificent💖💕💎
Yanna Bear💖💕💎
A.Simmons💖💕💎
Sugar Tits💖💕💎
Miss G💖💕💎
G💖💕💎

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

83.5K 2.8K 9
Why not a short story about the thug couple, Varo and Sweet Cheeks from my "Thug Love Series". Follow the short insight of their relationship and how...
Redemption By Miss G

Teen Fiction

851K 22.9K 40
This is the book that follows "Redrum" and the 7th book in my "Thug Love Series". The Order Is On My Profile Description and I hope you enjoy what th...
199K 5.3K 10
A "Thug Love Series" Short Story / Fan Fiction Hope Y'all Enjoy -Miss_Hoodnificent
86.1K 2.2K 9
A "Thug Love Series" Short Story. Be Sure To Have Read My "Thug Love Series" First. The Order Is On My Profile Description. Hope Y'all Enjoy Keep It...