Trying To Move On

由 luvpudds

****** Warning!**** Graphic Content********* Laurel had been through a lot with her former pack. A LOT. Her f... 更多

Trying To Move On
Chapter one
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 23 pt. 2
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27 ish
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46-ish

Chapter 16

55.2K 210 22
由 luvpudds

^^^^^NEW FAN!!!!^^^

This was waaay longer but I cut it off because my mind has this plan hehehe! I think yall will love it. This is for all the upload soon pleases that I saw. Dont forget to show it some love!

Dr. Jacobs POV

A nurse had found me passed out in the underground parking structure of the hospital. The man who came to me was very skilled because he left no bruising. Well except my pride. The nurse thought that I had just passed out from over exertion. If only.

I drove to my empty home. All of the lights were out but I didn’t need them. I opened the front door slowly. Almost fearfully. Not afraid of someone being inside, but of what was inside. I went inside and closed the door. Then against my will my body carried me down the hallway to the door. I cracked it open slowly and felt the emotions hit me again. I crumpled to the floor in pain.

The walls were a pale yellow and there were fairies painted everywhere. It had taken Nicole and me a week to get this room perfect. In the middle of the wall facing me was her white canopy bed with the pale yellow and green covers. On the ceiling were glow in the dark stars and sun bursts. We had tried to do the stars in the constellations but we ended up making up our own and naming them.

I sobbed into the fluffy pale yellow carpet. I remember when we went and picked it out. We rubbed the sample and immediately knew that this was what we wanted. Her TV was mounted against the far wall with her v tech and other electronics in her pink princess tech stand. It was a pale pink.  The TV was still on.

We had done the room together. For a four year old my Nicole knew what she wanted.

Her father hadn’t helped at all. He was at the time, either with the tramp he left us for or in prison for armed robbery. I’m not really sure as we didn’t keep in touch after he left.  I had been too ashamed to tell the pack that my mate, and husband had left me. That my mate, the one destined for me, didn’t love me enough to stay with me and our daughter for life. I told everyone he went to his sisters pack to help her out with a big move and to take care of their parents.

 Thinking back, when I was pregnant he had never wanted Nicole. He thought she would be a burden and take away from endless sex and partying. I’d had my daughter anyway. After he left we were both heartbroken but we got through it together. It helped to know that we weren’t alone. That we had each other. It also helped that the pack didn’t know. That we didn’t have to endure stares of pity and confusion. And blame. For some reason people seem to blame the rejected if a mate leaves them or doesn’t want them. They never think of the rejecter. What they have to be in order to break someone apart that way. But hey, I just didn’t tell anyone because I didn’t want to add that pressure.

A month ago I had taken Nicole to daycare. I had to work the early shift at the hospital then do gynecological visits for a few hours.  When I had finally gotten off I planned to take Nicole out for pizza and then to get our nails done. We bonded over the girl time. When I got to the daycare everyone looked confused. The director walked up to me and asked me why I had come to get Nicole when my husband had already come and got her. She said that he had told them that he had come to get her as soon as he got home. That he couldn’t wait a single moment to see her. That was at 10 that morning. I didn’t come to get her until 5. With a seven hour head start there was no telling where they were.

I know I must have looked fearful and half crazy as I ran out of the daycare. I raced home. The front door was cracked. I hadn’t bothered to change the locks, it just looked as if someone had left in a hurry and forgotten to close the door. When I walked into the house there was no sound. The silence was so loud I fell to my knees and covered my ears. I only knew I was crying when I felt the wetness on my shirt. I crawled to my daughter’s room.  I heard voices from there. When I pushed open the door desperately I noticed her TV was on. There was a dvd playing.

***

They were here in this room. Butch was packing two duffle bags and Nicole was sitting in her pinkalicious bean bag chair. She looked happy and worried. Her hair cascading down her back in black ringlets.  Butch still looked the same. Devilishly handsome, and a look in his eyes that said it was all about him.

“Hey daddy? Are we gonna wait for mommy?”

“No baby, you and daddy are going to take a nice trip. Just us. Wouldn’t you like that?”

“NO! I wanna wait for mommy! We can’t leave mommy!” She looked so upset. She  hadn’t wanted to leave me.

“Mommy will join us later. Didn’t you miss daddy? Don’t you want to have some fun? Just us?”

Nicole looked doubtful. “Ok. Long as mommy comes later I guess its ok. Daddy what’s that camera for?”

“We are making a video for mommy so she wont miss us too much while we are gone.”

He walked over to Nicole and picked her up. They both sat on the bed. He handed her the dolly she loved and rubbed her hair. Then he looked up at the camera. There was no love or compassion in his eyes.

“Mommy will wait until she hears from me. Mommy isn’t to try to find us on her own because she never will. We are going to a secret place for secret fairies. In order for mommy to find us daddy has to tell her where it is. Daddy won’t if mommy doesn’t follow directions. Be a good girl mommy. I’ll call you later tonight around seven.”

Then the video went black and started itself over. I hadn’t stopped it. It was on an endless cycle.

***

Butch had called at seven as promised. He didn’t tell me where they were. All I knew was that I had a patient, Laurel Fisher, and that there would be something I needed to do concerning her. He didn’t give me too much at once. I think it was for fear that I would go to the cops. He wouldn’t let me talk to Nicole. I wouldn’t be able to see her until I did was I was told.

Later on they told me they wanted to get their hands on Laurel’s baby. They said that she had lied about her mate and all that she said he had done. They said that she had gotten pregnant and that she didn’t want the baby. They said she didn’t love Dominic and that she had cheated on him the first week of her pregnancy. That she had run away in fear of the consequences. They said Dominic just wanted his baby back.

Dominic had skyped me. He looked grief stricken. Like his world was really and truly taken away. The only thing that gave it away was his eyes. They looked soulless and dead. But I agreed to their terms. I needed my daughter back. I know I was leaving a mother to endure the pain I was going through but I just couldn’t take anymore.

It didn’t matter, for all their preparation Alpha Vince too had been prepared. Laurel and the baby were very well protected. I couldn’t get the baby. Or even her alone. They wouldn’t leave her side. I knew better than to think that I could take on an alpha wolf and three wolves with alpha blood lines. That’s suicide.

Either way Dominic and his pack hadn’t liked my failure. They still had my daughter, my neck was almost crushed, and I was a nervous wreck wondering when they would come for me again. And what would they make me do next time? I knew they were coming back. They had left me alive.

Dominic's POV

I had just come out of a massive planning and brainstorming meeting with the higher members of my pack. We were planning our next step. Well to the people in the meeting, they thought we were working with all of the alphas to test the different pack's security. I couldn't very well tell them what all of this was really about. I knew they wouldnt risk their lives taking on the biggest pack just to get my mate and child back. Hell I wouldnt do it for anyone. Maybe if I were a real alpha with the title by right they would die to help me, but I had taken the title and forged my own pack. The loyalty wasnt as strong. In other words they would drop me in it like a hot coal if thats what it took to save themselves.

The only ones who really knew what I was about were the Fishers and Jackson. Them I trusted. Mostly.

I smirked as I walked. This was going to work. I just knew it. Pretty soon I would have Laurel and my son with me.

继续阅读