oh ..............jaana........

By pragya1098

this will be of ishqbaaz More

oh jaana...............................
oh jaana 02..................
oh jaana.....Part 4
Part 5
part 6
baazi 7
part 8
baazi 9
baazi 10
baazi.........11
baazi........12
baazi 13
baazi 14
baazi 15
baazi 16
baazi 17
baazi 18
baazi 19
Baazi........20
baazi...21
baazi 22
baazi.....23
baazi 24
baazi 25
baazi 26
Bazzi 27
Baazi 28
Bazzi 29
baazi 30
BAZZI... 31
baazi 32
baazi 33
baazi 34
Untitled Part 35
baazi 36
baazi 37
BAZZI 38
baazi.. 39
baazi 40
this is an announcement......
baazi 42
bazzi 43
bazzi 44
bazzi 45
bazzi 46
bazzi 47
bazzi 48
bazzi 49
bazzi 50
baazi 51

oh jaana episode 3........

2.8K 57 2
By pragya1098

Hi 🙋 every one....thanks for the support....

Till now

Ishana meets a man. Om and Dadi discuss about shivay s polites nature...

Scene 1

Ishana s ghar...( she says about mans offer.)

Dad...ishana i think his offer looks good...

Ishana...par papa we didn't no him ..y he is helping us...he doesn't look good...its better we deny...because I don't want to get trapped...and more over he didn't say wat he will get because of this....it's fishy.......

Dad..

Ishana...jayadasoch math ..accept it

Ishana....no papa its not done....I know that I am betraying Om for money but not as a whole....he his a sensitive guy...i cant see pain in his eyes 👀 we will think of some other plan...saying this she turns around to see her dad talking to the man and accepting the offer ...

Papa what have u done ....mean while goons come and breaks everything ishana gives some money..one guy says I want the rest with in a month otherwise u forget u have a sister....they see mannu and goes towards her....ishana comes in midway and says I will return every pie plz chaleja plz.....plz...

She bend s her knees as she pl..

edges....

The goons go and ishana looks at her dad....he is lying down and bluffing some nonsense........

She sees her sister startling with fear....and wipes her tears....looks at Oms photo...and says I don't have have any option left....I am sorry...if possible forgive me ...she takes the card given by the man......

Scene 2...Anika s work

She turns around shivay s name...shivay comes and holds her hands and says muje bachav...behind his mom coming running with a glass of milk....lady says he is his kid 6years old...giving him milk is not less than a war...takes shive from her and gives the glass to him...

Anika...kids are like this we need to manage..

Lady..ya but he is more mischievous...i can't handle him... its getting worse now a days

anika looks on as the lady takes the kid with her...kid turns to Anika and give a smile..

Anika ...kash billu ji be sweet Ho...and I could see the same childishness in his eyes....

God what am I thinking I need to see the work.....and goes.......

Scene 3

Exhibition ..art gallery...

Om starts his work....turns hearing a lady screaming....he goes in that direction.....

Ladki..with a stick in hand shouts

don't dare to come near to me..I am brave...i am not afraid of u ...she keeps on pointing something...

Hey plz ....no....no.....hey some one help help....ladki runs out and hits om....she shouts again....

Om...

you...what were you doing here. ...and who is that...he goes and sees ....and started laughing....

Ishana u are fighting with chipkali...lizard....ha ..

Ishana....puts sore face....

Om okok....

Ishana....

Stop it ...... Yes ..from childhood I and afraid of lizard...so what....and goes to take her stuff from the room...again she starts shouts at a lizard....hides behind om.... .

Om

What are you doing here...and with this dusty things...

Ishana

I am gona start a dancing studio here...so iam taking this dusty things out...gives om a wide smile....

Om..

How u got this area...it belongs to Kapoors...did they sell..

Ishana ( coughs and sees here and there....to pass time)

its ..its..ya its kapooooors ...my uncle got from him for rent and he fell sick so I got from him......

Om starts with another question and she asks app abc director he kya...

Om

Raising his eyes 👀 brows...abc...

Ishana

hits her head with hand ...its cbi..i got confused..any way I have alot to work on this so ....plz..

Om.

Ok ok I won't disturb you but help you....(they both start cleaning the area). Ishana gives a weird look at him....

Anika's work spot

A couple comes to Anika and praises her work.. .they complement her.. And say if our spl guest like ur arrangement then its al done...

Anika.(in mind spl kaun hoga....Hrithik Roshan....Abhishek ...tiger Shroff.....aj tho meri lottery lagi.... I will see them...unkesathselffie be kechungi....anika theri ideas a ek dam solid...seshthod ideas... (she praises herself .)....)She sees some agitation in crowd......

Anika

so finally spl guest agaya....i gona meet him...if he likes my arrangement then...he will ask me to plan for his function s too...i will meet every celebrity....anuska...kajol...anil Kapoor...Salman...shah rukh.....hare such Mein thume lottery milgaye....(she starts dancing )...

Person....

Theri dance katham Ho tho .....will you serve me something to eat...

Anika .....stops...dancing (not facing him) ...bagad billa Ki voice...rotating her eyes 👀...(she speaks to herself...loudly..) Thu na aj se us bagad billa se bath math karo....uskiazarthum par hohari he.....u are also becoming mad now a days.....Jo inshan pani mangne se dhartha he ....vo kya muje kana( food) mangega....(how come a guy who afraid to have water from my hands will ask for food).....

She starts dancing again....the couple stops her...anika the spl invitee came and u are not serving food to him ....plz do it fast...

They apologize to the person and they leave....

Anika( turns to the person and with out seeing him she says...)

I was waiting for u .....i am ur biggest fan.....bla bla bla....

Person....

Theri bakwas katham Ho tho ...muje food serve karogi.......

Anika( look s up him )

App.....they said spl guest..

Shivay

Ya its me....and shivay Singh oberoi always deserves spl gesture...(looks at her)

Anika

Patha hey muje ...billu Singh oberoi....you wasted my desire...kya Mei socha tha....Hrithik ayega ...meauskesath selfie keechuga....par kabab Mein hadibankar app ayhe ho....she puts bad face....

Shivay. (Holds his hears)

What language was that.....don't call me billu...its been million times I said this to u before....

Anika

Million times (starts counting with her hands)

Shivay

Leave....your mathematics is bad...so sad .....theri pass dheemak be nahi heh....so u cant solve so leave.....

Anika

Thadibaaz(in mind )....app kya lenge....

Shivay says a big list of dishes

Anika

Its only Punjabi menu....and thoda continental.....and we don't have all u asked here ...appko kana Ho inme se mangeye....and shows the menu

Shivay sees the menu...orders continental...

Anika

shall I say something...please do eat Indian food sometime....so that at least for that moment u speak sweet.....Varna app billu Singh oberoi se hamesha keliye kadoos Singh oberoi banjayenge....hey meri free advice Hein ...it's only for u...

As she says she gives the food to him. Shivay taking the food hears her calling him billu again...out of anger he turns and part of the hot food falls in his hands...

Anika looks him

Ishana goes to meet the man and he says the next move.she nods her head and leaves. While leaving she hears him saying we are heading towards our victory....( in phone) she gets confused and leaves that place.

Episode 3 ends

Precap

Om Dadi asks shivay about the reddness in the hand. shivay sees his hands...

Hello guys.....thanks for responding.....this part has some Hindi in it ....as Anika's character needs it so please forgive me for this ....if you want even shivika part to be in English....let me know....

And personally I love shivika the most....adorable couple....especially their cat 🐱 fight.....

Thank you TU.

thank you ishqbaazians......

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.5K 377 5
A shivika tale !
140K 7.2K 30
It's a shivika story Hope you like it??? Peep in to know more Best Ranking #1ansh. #1sso #1 shivaaysinghoberoi #1 asso #2 leap #3 anika
11.5K 1.8K 38
Calm, shy, timid but hardworking housewife Anika was leading the perfect life till he enters. His entry paved a new journey for her- a road of excite...
221K 20.4K 42
The innocence in him was killed by her practical business and ruthless worldy life !!!! The innocence in her came by just falling in love with him. W...