An Unexpected Life ( Sequel...

Por emzie123

Teri is back once again and he life has changed dramatically since she moved to America. Things may be lookin... Más

An Unexpected Life ( Sequel to An Unexpected Change.)
An Unexpected Life 2
An Unexpected Life 3
An Unexpected Life 4
An Unexpected Life 5
An Unexpected Life 6
An Unexpected Life 7
An Unexpected Life 8
An Unexpected Life 9
An Unexpected Life 10
An Unexpected Life 11
An Unexpected Life 12
An Unexpected Life 13
An Unexpected Life 14
An Unexpected Life 15
An Unexpected Life 17
An Unexpected Life 18
An Unexpected Life 19
An Unexpected Life 20
An Unexpected Life 21
An Unexpected Life 22
An Unexpected Life 23
An Unexpected Life 24

An Unexpected Life 16

2.7K 58 11
Por emzie123

For chatting to me and being a good fan of mine.

Really sorry guys been really busy. It might be a bit of a hit and miss with the uploading because of  exams. Also more personal problems that i thought were solved came back and more problems added to that but i will try and write as much as i can.

thanks to everyone who commented and voted. So happy that lots of you comment regularly.

Have a read of cookiedough634 her book called Saving Mum is so good so check it out!

enjoy!

~~~~~~~~~~~

I sat up and the RV was spinning. The throbbing pain in my head removed all thoughts completely.

"Becks what the hell did you do!" I yelled.

"S-S-S-S-orry" She sniffed. I just rolled my eyes. J was holding his head as he sat up and I pushed Lee off me.

"Becky calm down." Lee soothed and gave her a big hug. "We are all fine so calm down" he continued.

J was stood up in front of me and helped me up. " I-I-I-t just swerved and ran into me." Becks bumbled.

"What?" I asked.

"The jeep it swerved into me." she explained with tears rolling down her face.

"Did you see who was driving?" I asked desperately even though I already knew the answer.

"No it just happened so fast." she mumbled.

"Don't worry darling it was just an  accident" Lee soothed.

"That was no accident" I stated. They all looked at me confused. "It was the person who called me, the one who has my family." I explained. Who ever it was really wanted me in New York.

At that moment my phone rang. I snatched it from my pocket and answered it.

"How are you and your friends after the little accident."

"I knew it." I mumbled to myself.

"Yes. I always thought you were a smart one."  I stayed silent. "I still have your family and now that you know I mean business maybe you will do what you are told."

"Depends" I said cooly.

"If you don't want everyone you love to die drive to the Hollywood sign by this time tomorrow. If not there may be a repeat of today's events but with fatalities."

The phone went dead. "J drive to Hollywood." I yelled. He stared at me. "Now please." He did as I asked and we were all on the road once again.

I spent an hour drumming my fingers on the table trying to think of a plan or really anything that would help me. I had nothing. All I knew was that I couldn't bring J, Lee and Becks into this. I stared out the window and i saw a car rental flash by.

"Stop!" I yelled. The sudden stop through us forward but I quickly got up and ran towards the door. "Get away from here" I yelled as I ran towards the car rental place. I ran as fast as my body would allow. All that traning had payed off and I raced through their door.

"Can I have the fastest car you have." I said breathlessly throwing down my card.

The sales assistant nodded and slowly typed into their computer. To me their actions seemed painfully slow. I needed to go. My fingers were frantically drumming on the counter as I gave her my details. As soon as she handed my keys and card I ran for the door.

"Teri!" J yelled. I kept running to the parking lot to find my car a Chevrolet Corvette ZR1. My heart was pounding. I knew that I should talk to J but this was for his own good.

I found it in the corner of the parking lot. I quickly unlocked the car. I put the key in the ignition. I looked up and J was standing in my way. "J please move." I pleaded.

"No" he yelled. "Where are you going? Why?" He demanded.

"I have to do this J and you have to get yourself Lee and Becks away from here."

"No I am coming with you."

"Over my dead body."

I turned the key and revved the engine. "Fine get in." I yelled. J smiled in relief, thinking he had won. As soon as he stepped out of my way I sped off down the road as fast as I could go on my way to the Hollywood sign.

~~~~~~~~~~#

Sorry guys just a quick one because I really don't have time. I don't know when the next upload will be because i have 2 french assessments this week and other stuff i will be really busy but i will do my best.

Please comment

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

43.8K 297 16
Amanda's back and it's two years later she has a new life, a new pack but something just isn't right without Damien until he shows up in town and wh...
13.6K 269 43
They got divorced 5 years ago, suddenly he has returned to cause trouble for his ex-wife and their children. In a small town full of memories and the...
28 0 4
Christina moved to a new state to forget about her past, but little does she know her past found her. Will she be able to leave her past or will she...
3.1K 77 16
Little did Novae knew that her life could go from fucked up to a dream, in a matter of months. After she lost the only woman she had, she decided to...