Pirate Queen & Guitarboy (ON...

By athena_bmm

Guitarboy: "Do you want to meet face-to-face?" Pirate Queen: "Yes" Sam lives with her grandpa above their mu... More

Chapter 1 - Breakfast Is The Most Important Meal Of The Day
Chapter 2 - Flutes Are Made To Burn
Chapter 3 - Party! Party! Party!
Chapter 4 - First Heartbreak Of The Season
Chapter 5 - A Pink Crime Fighting Llama
Chapter 6 - Star Struck
Chapter 7 - Strike A Pose
Chapter 8 - Praying To The Sno Balls-Goddess
Chapter 9 - Peter Panilicious!
Chapter 10 - To Ask Or Not To Ask?
Chapter 11 - Hopelessly Dateless
Chapter 12 - Boyfriend? Date? Kiss?
Chapter 13 - Halloween Superstar
Chapter 14 - Late Night Fight
Chapter 15 - I Stole Your Heart?
Chapter 17 - Some Weird Tap-dancing Alien Bug
Chapter 18 - That Idiotic, Moronic, Neanderthal Baboon!
Chapter 19 - Pharaoh In The House
Chapter 20 - Feeling All Giddy And Giggly
Chapter 21 - Silence Is So Silent

Chapter 16 - I Just Haven't Met You Yet

1.2K 30 5
By athena_bmm

The rest of the day Sam was mostly busy making homework, ‘cause there might have been a dance, but that didn’t mean the teacher would give them an easy weekend. She had just finished a paper assignment for English and still had to do some Math. Worst Sunday ever. Certainly if you had to read the problem five times and still didn’t understand it. When her computer dinged, Sam gladly took the distraction.

Guitarboy: “Good morning my queen :-)”

Pirate Queen: “You mean good afternoon.”

Guitarboy: “I only woke like 10 minutes ago, so to me it is morning.”

Sam looked at her alarm and saw that it was already four p.m. Even she wasn’t one to sleep that long.

Pirate Queen: “Why are you only now awake? It’s four in the afternoon!”

Guitarboy: ”It was a long night. A good night :D but still long or rather early :-)”

This wasn’t the first time he woke up that late. He often didn’t wake up before noon, making her wonder what kind of work he actually did. Maybe he worked at a bar or something?

Pirate Queen: “Fun night?”

Guitarboy: “Hell yeah!!! :-D Best Halloween ever. First I had to work, which was all right. But afterwards -:D CRAZY!!!”

He always had the craziest stories to tell, which made Sam feel kind of boring. She hardly went out to parties, preferring movie/girl nights. Remembering the last party she went to and what happened there, who could blame her.

Guitarboy: “One thing that could have made it better, was if you were there. I still regret not being able to meet you :-(“

Pirate Queen: “It will happen :-)”

Guitarboy: “When?”

Pirate Queen: “One day ;-)”

Sam was kind of glad she wasn’t able to meet him last night, otherwise Ace might not have asked her out. On the other hand she was really curious about the real Guitarboy. They got along so great online. He could always make her laugh, but was also very sweet. Secretly she really, really hoped he wasn’t some creepy pedophile. He never gave of that feeling and it wasn’t until last week he asked to meet her, so that gave her hope.

It was all so confusing with Ace. Before she met him, she had this secret fantasy about her and Guitarboy and she really liked him. Now she didn’t know. Truth was she didn’t know Ace that well. They hadn’t even gone out yet and Sam’s mind was already miles ahead. Maybe after that date he didn’t ever want to talk to her again. All this thinking gave her a headache.

Guitarboy: “One day I’ll fly away…”

It was like Guitarboy knew she wasn’t ready to talk about it and changed the subject. He always did stuff like that. When she was sad, he would cheer her up or if it got too serious and she wanted to back out he would start talking about random things. Actually sometimes she wondered if he was bipolar, changing so fast.

Pirate Queen: “Fly where?”

Guitarboy: “The second star to the right and straight on till morning :-p”

Was this guy psychic? She was dressed like Peter Pan last night and now he was quoting Peter Pan songs. Slightly freaking out, Sam realized she was probably just reading too much into it. It was just a coincidence, hopefully.

Pirate Queen: “Peter Pan?”

Guitarboy: “Yeah who doesn’t love Peter Pan? :D Living in Neverland and never having to grow up.”

Pirate Queen: “Wouldn’t that get boring after a while? And don’t forget you would be stuck in your 12-year old body :s”

Guitarboy: “Yeah that would be kind of a bummer. I didn’t look nearly this hot when I was 12 :-p”

Pirate Queen: “Perv!!! :-D”

Guitarboy: “But too be honest if I had Wendy come along, I would so leave Neverland behind :-)”

Pirate Queen: “Oooh, you have a crush on Wendy? :-p”

Guitarboy: “Oh yeah majorly, but actually I preferred Nana. Now that was a cool dog :-D”

Pirate Queen: “You’re being weird again O_O”

Guitarboy: “Pff you wouldn’t want me any other way :-)”

Wasn’t that the truth? She loved their conversations about nothing and his randomness.

Guitarboy: “Have you seen this yet? That is awesome :-D”

Sam opened the link and it showed her a video on YouTube. More specifically it was a video from last night. It was her performing on stage, right up to the point that she stage dived. Oh freaking…no! She was on YouTube and the video had nearly two million views already. This was crazy. Stupid videophones. Stupid students putting stuff online.

Oh crap! Oh crap! Oh crap! This also meant Guitarboy had seen this, so he had seen her. Sam was fully freaking out by now. No, this wasn’t how it was supposed to go. Damn!

Reading the comments under the video, it looked like not everybody thought it was as bad as she thought it was. Most seemed to like it. There were even a couple of guys saying how hot she was and what they wanted to do to her. Now those were disturbing. Bunch of creeps. Not wanting to see more, Sam closed the window and turned back to her conversation with Guitarboy.

Pirate Queen: “Yeah pretty awesome!”

Sam had no idea what else to type.

Guitarboy: “That was a cool Halloween dance. Smoke performed at that school and then that girl got to go up on stage with them and sing :-D”

Should she say something about it? Like ‘hey that was actually me on stage with them’. No she couldn’t do that. Argh!

Pirate Queen: “Yeah the dance last night was pretty insane :-)”

Guitarboy: “Wait you were there :-O”

Pirate Queen: “Yep”

Guitarboy: “Lucky you! :-) So you know that girl?”

She knew her all right.

Pirate Queen: “Yeah, we go to the same school so”

Guitarboy: “A new celebrity in the making. She sounds really good. And I love that outfit ;-)”

Pirate Queen: “Now you really are a PERV! Ogling at a poor innocent girl.”

Guitarboy: “I’m not ogling. I’m just saying, she’s hot :-D”

Wait? So he thought the girl in the video was hot, which meant he thought she was hot. That was good to know. Her fear for rejection got a bit diminished.

Guitarboy: “certainly with those green tights ;-)”

Pirate Queen: “Not sure if I have to be creeped out about this or what exactly are you’re trying to accomplish here? :s”

Guitarboy: “Nothing really. I’m just saying she is talented and easy on the eye. Just an observation :-)”

What in the world was he babbling about? Sam couldn’t really react on that considering it was actually about herself, but it was nice to know he thought she was talented and cute. Praise never hurt anybody and she gladly accepted it, even though he didn’t know she was her, that girl from the video.

Guitarboy: “So anything else exciting happened that didn’t get caught on tape? :-p”

Oh a lot happened, like Ace driving her home, the fight with Thomas and Ace kissing her cheek.

Pirate Queen: “No, not that I know.”

Guitarboy: “Oh. What did you do after the dance? Any cool after parties :-)”

Pirate Queen: “I just went home”

Guitarboy: “Well aren’t you a bore :-p”

Pirate Queen: “:-O What?”

Guitarboy: “Yeah you heard me, booooooooore :-D”

Pirate Queen: “You’re mean :-(“

Guitarboy: “Oh come on, that’s exactly what a boring person would say.”

Pirate Queen: “I don’t have to keep listening to this!”

Sam wasn’t really mad at him, but it did hurt a bit to hear him say she was boring.

Guitarboy: “Awww did I hurt your feelings :-)”

Pirate Queen: “Yes, you did! Calling me boring is rather painful for my delicate mental head.”

Guitarboy: “Did you just call yourself crazy? :-D”

Pirate Queen: “What? No I didn’t.”

Guitarboy: “Really? ‘delicate mental head’ is the same as saying your ready for the loony bin :-p”

Pirate Queen: “Argh! Quit making fun of me. That was obviously not what I meant, you’re just twisting my words :-)”

Guitarboy: “Whatever, you’re still a bore :-D”

Pirate Queen: “Oh really, then what did you do that is so spectacular?”

Guitarboy: “After I finished work I went to club Eve, where David Guetta was spinning for the evening. I got into the V.I.P. lounge and got free drinks for the rest of the night.”

Okay that indeed made her look like a bore, but not everyone could or wanted an exciting rock star life. Deep down Sam was maybe a little bit jealous. Club Eve was very exclusive, almost impossible to get into if you were not on a list and even she wouldn’t turn down a party with David Guetta. Those free drinks, you would have be crazy not to accept those. That place was expensive.

Pirate Queen: “:-O How did you manage to get in there?”

Guitarboy: “I have my ways ;-)”

Pirate Queen: “Did you have to sleep your way inside, you dirty slut :-p”

Guitarboy: “What? God no, that’s gross. Get your dirty mind out of the gutter :-D”

Pirate Queen: “That’s what you get when you use a winky face :-)”

Guitarboy: “Who knew you had it in you. I thought you were some pure creature, but actually you’re mind is just as mine. Dirty and crazy :-D”

Pirate Queen: “That’s not reassuring :s”

Guitarboy: “Hey, I’m perfectly happy with my mind. I find it very entertaining!”

Pirate Queen: “ yeah O_O sure”

Guitarboy: “I’ve got to go, my breakfast is here :-D”

Pirate Queen: “Don’t you mean dinner :-p”

Guitarboy: “Doesn’t matter, food is food :-)”

Pirate Queen: “In the tummy it’s all the same anyway ^^)”

Guitarboy: “LOL :-D I’ll probably text you later and we’ll talk about that face-to-face meet up :-) Bye my boring ninja x”

Guitarboy is now offline.

Wait? What meet up? She never said they were going to meet. Stupid, crazy, pink llama boy! He continuously did stuff like that and then went offline, making her simmer in frustration. Always wanting the last word that boy.

Closing her laptop Sam realized she still had to solve those impossible Math problems. Maybe she could copy Timo’s answers tomorrow, ‘cause she absolutely didn’t want to make them right now. If he would only answer his phone she could ask him, but it was still going to voicemail. Urgh! Tomorrow would be hellish, not only did she have to take the stinking bus, but everyone at school would be talking about that video. Now her stalkers would never leave her alone, she might even gain more. Help?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I hope you liked it :D Don't forget to VOTE and COMMENT, they are great motivators for me to write ^^)

Every time I hear Michael Bublé's "Haven't Met You Yet", I'm reminded of Pirate Queen and Guitarboy's situation. One, for the obvious reason and two, bacause when they would meet everything could happen :-)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5K 121 69
==COMPLETED== "Who knows who he'll make me as I lie in his cocoon . . . I'm warm and terrified, he makes me so." The flyer asked for a "Ginger Baker...
178K 1.3K 29
Jade has not had an eventful life. She is a total geek and a stranger to dating. One night she is walking home when she bumps into a stranger. He run...
2.1M 83.2K 68
how far would you go . . . for someone you love? ♔ Levi steps forward, placing himself between me and Jack. Like he's protecting me from him. But I d...
218K 5.5K 41
When introverted Paige Lewis unexpectedly wins a radio contest, she didn't know she would be off to Florida for a week with confident Parker Collins...