Falling For Him (#2)

By alisonswan94651

"Falling in love was never my intention." "Trust me, Buddy, me neither." **** Emily Holland is a definition o... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Meet The Casts
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Epilogue

A/N

111 49 5
By alisonswan94651

So here I'm after a lot of demanding from the readers. Emily is the second best character from the book and I've decided to finally make a spin-off. It'll follow the story of Emily and Rick. I decided to start the story right where Loving Unfortunately ended and the other characters will also join this book.

And my update schedule is Friday & Monday. I love u readers so leave a comment sometimes. And silent readers, u just broke my heart. I wanna hear from u guys.

So enjoy and comment!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40 3 11
This is not a story of two best friends falling in love. This is about the girlfriend, the one everyone thinks is so mean but so pretty, so cool but...
60.6K 1.2K 68
MATURE 18+ Emily never needed someone to walk into her life to save her, to teach her, to need her. She never wanted someone to either. Until he wal...
12.4K 471 47
"Love is a decision, it is a judgment, it is a promise. If love were only a feeling, there would be no basis for the promise to love each other forev...
25.1K 1.7K 43
Out of her friendship group, Rhea Jameson was known as the sensible one. She was not one to take risks, until, of course, she meets Brodie Maguire on...