My Opposite Gender? (A Gender...

By LeliPoP223

Sky finds a mirror in the kingdom in MineCraft. He has the choice to witness the future, or go into a dimensi... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32: MOM?!?!
Okay, wait....
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Final Chapter
Epilouge
ITS OUT!

Chapter 7

2.1K 41 118
By LeliPoP223

I wake up outside by a statue. It was herobrine, he looked like if he was casted to turn into stone. The way his face was like a, 'he'll do anything' kind of face.

I get up and scope out the scene. A medium wood house, a large lake to the left, caves behind me, and trees and hills to the right. I start to wonder which side of the portal I went into, I wasn't sure. If people couldn't see me, then I was in the future side. If people can see me, I fell into the gender side.

I look over to the house and see the door opening- and quickly I took out my sword ready to attack what ever was going to do the same to me.

I see a girl, with a chest pack. And noticed she was wearing my clothes, 'Great! You fell into the wrong side!' I thought to myself.

She turns at me and puts down her chest pack on a bench outside of her house, I assumed.

She walks over to me, pulling out a sword from behind her back. 'This girl seems like she'll just kill anyone.' I thought as she got closer.

I hold the sword out, making my territory and showing her to not get closer.

She stops and still doesn't say anything, and points the tip of the sword towards the ground still in her hand.

"Who are you? And why have you come here?" She says in a bold voice. The way her voice sounds, and how she speaks is hot.

"I'm- I'm, Sky. And I bring you no harm. I need to find a way out of here, I don't belong here." I said as she walked around me, studying me, and still my sword pointing at her.

"Ha, you sure freaking, don't! Now leave!" She said raising her sword.

I look at the sun, setting already and think, ' I can't sleep out here. I'll get attacked if I close my eyes for more than 6 seconds.' And when I turn back to her, she also glimpses the sun.

"I need a place to stay, and I'll leave the very next day. All I need is a bed, and a safe place to sleep. You don't have to make me comfortable, or anything....please." I say as I try to speak softly.

"What makes you think I'll let some random ass person into our home?!" She says loudly.

"I'll tell you where I came from, and how I got here, and everything! Plus, I know your secret." I say smirking.

"Do you think I'm that dumb to be threatened by something so childish?!" She says.

"You were gonna go somewhere and not tell anyone weren't you? Possibly, I don't know... To another house?" I say in obviousness.

She looked at me and frowned for a second while she also blushes and looked guilty- she quickly shook it off and put back on her serious face.

"How do you know?" She says in curiosity.

"I'll explain everything, if you let me into your house." I say with sureness about her saying yes.

She looked at me, put her sword down and nodded. "Follow me..." She says as she puts her sword behind herself.

I follow her and she opens the door for me into the house, "Thank you." I say looking down at her. She was kinda tall- for a girl, and I'm tall to so, that's kinda funny, I guess.

I look up into the house, in 'aww' wondering how long it must have taken to build this. It was old, so I'm pretty sure they didn't build it. They probably just remodeled it.

"So I actually never got to know your name, what is it?" I ask as I sit down.

"It's Skyler, but most people call me Sky for short. And your name was Sky wasn't it?" I nodded, "That's why I wondered, why I meet someone with the exact same name as me."

"Really? That's the only thing you noticed? Not like we have the same clothes, glasses, and gem?" I ask.

"Did you say same gem!?" She asked as she pulled my necklace inspecting it. I sorta blushed and chuckled on how interested she was on it. Also because I was kinda too close to her if you ask me.

She looked up at me and realized she was really close to me to, and backed away, her face burning with red.

"I'm sorry, now I know why you were saying all that. I do realized that we have the same stuff now." She said.

"Look" she said as she continued. "you can't be in this room, specifically, or else." She said as she moved her hands around, faced to the ground.

"Why?" I said as I started to feel vibration on the floor.

"What's that?" I said looking around.

She turned to the stairs and I looked as well, still wondering.

"They're coming..." She said as she pulled my by the hand. "C'mon!" She said as she lead me to the kitchen. She shoved me into one of the large cabinets, and told me to keep quiet till she came back for me. I nodded, and closed the cabinet door.

Skyler's POV
-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/

I shoved him in the cabinet and told him to keep it down till I came back. I went straight to the couch and started reading my book. (Lol the irony) I tried not to act suspicious, but somehow Terra always finds out. They all started coming down the stairs, making a pewny earthquake in the house. One of the glowstone lamps almost fell but I caught it with one arm at the corner of my eye. I was very quick with reactions... no biggy.

"Hey skyler." They all said to me.

"Hey guys." I said trying not to look at them.

"I'm gonna go eat something, I'll be at the fridge!" May yelled as she stomped her way to the kitchen.

"I'm gonna sit right on down." Quorra (pronounced CO -ruh just in case you were wondering)said as she sat across from me on the other couch.

"I'm gonna go hunting." Sam said as she grabbed her sword and opened the door.

"I'm coming with!" Jade said as she grabbed her axe from the side of the door. (You can tell who that is, huh? 😏)

"I'm gonna read with Skyler." Seth said as she opened one of her magic books.

"I'm gonna go keep a look out for those squids, I'll be right back." Jaclyn said as she opened the door and turned on her jet pack, we call her Jay for short thought.

And I didn't see Terra anywhere, that was odd. Even for her, she's usually-

"BOO!" Terra said as she jumped from behind the couch causing me to jump out of my seat.

"What the hell?" I said fixing my hair and glasses.

"Sorry, it was SOOOO tempting!" She said as she fisted her hands.

"Next time scare Seth or something..." I said turning back to my book.

"Why me? Why not Quorra? She's asleep." Seth said with an innocent face.

"Great, everyone's here.....wait, where's the frog?" I asked.

"You mean Darynn? She's sleeping in her room, she was after all hunting the whole day, yesterday." May said as she poked her head out of the fridge.

"K' thanks." I said putting my book aside.

Terra looked at me, and I knew, she knew that I was hiding something. Literally...

"So, uhh.... ya' got anything to confess? Like a secret?" She said as she went into my bubble.

"No.." I said turning away.

"Admit it! Your hiding something aren't you!" She said pointing at me.

"I think I found it." May said as she was holding Sky's shoulder.

"Got anything to say now?" Seth said.

"Ok, his name is Sky and he needs a place to stay, so I let him stay here." I say looking down.

No one said anything. I look up and see everyone 'awwing' at Sky. I'm pretty sure all of them were into Sky now. Sky looked at me and shrugged his shoulders with a 'I can't help it' face. I giggled and mouthed the words, 'Need help?' He shook his head with a smirk and just looked down at the girls as they all sighed with a 'he's so cute' kind of sigh.
-:--:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:--:-:-:-:-:--:--:-:----:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:--:-:-:-:-:-:-:--::-:--:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-

Ok, just to be clear with all the names

Darynn- Dakota (KermitPlaysmc)

Terra- Ty (Deadlox)

Quorra- Quentin (HuskyMudKipp)

Jaclyn- Jason (MineCraftUniverse)

Jade- Jerome (JeromeASF)

May- Mitch (BajanCanadian)

Seth- Seto (SetoSorcerererererererer)

Skyler- Sky (SkyDoesMineCraft)

Sam- Sundee (Ssundee) (isn't that helpful...)

Those are the peeps in the story, if you can come up with any names for Dawn, but like....a guy name that starts with 'D', let me know in the comments.

Bai! LeliPoP OUT!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

599K 30.3K 59
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...
353K 12.6K 56
𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ Ellie Sloan reunites with her older brother when her hospital merges with his jackson avery x ellie sloan (oc) season six ━ season se...
999K 61.6K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
676K 24.7K 100
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! πŸ˜‚πŸ’œ my first fanfic...