Chapter 7

I wake up outside by a statue. It was herobrine, he looked like if he was casted to turn into stone. The way his face was like a, 'he'll do anything' kind of face.

I get up and scope out the scene. A medium wood house, a large lake to the left, caves behind me, and trees and hills to the right. I start to wonder which side of the portal I went into, I wasn't sure. If people couldn't see me, then I was in the future side. If people can see me, I fell into the gender side.

I look over to the house and see the door opening- and quickly I took out my sword ready to attack what ever was going to do the same to me.

I see a girl, with a chest pack. And noticed she was wearing my clothes, 'Great! You fell into the wrong side!' I thought to myself.

She turns at me and puts down her chest pack on a bench outside of her house, I assumed.

She walks over to me, pulling out a sword from behind her back. 'This girl seems like she'll just kill anyone.' I thought as she got closer.

I hold the sword out, making my territory and showing her to not get closer.

She stops and still doesn't say anything, and points the tip of the sword towards the ground still in her hand.

"Who are you? And why have you come here?" She says in a bold voice. The way her voice sounds, and how she speaks is hot.

"I'm- I'm, Sky. And I bring you no harm. I need to find a way out of here, I don't belong here." I said as she walked around me, studying me, and still my sword pointing at her.

"Ha, you sure freaking, don't! Now leave!" She said raising her sword.

I look at the sun, setting already and think, ' I can't sleep out here. I'll get attacked if I close my eyes for more than 6 seconds.' And when I turn back to her, she also glimpses the sun.

"I need a place to stay, and I'll leave the very next day. All I need is a bed, and a safe place to sleep. You don't have to make me comfortable, or anything....please." I say as I try to speak softly.

"What makes you think I'll let some random ass person into our home?!" She says loudly.

"I'll tell you where I came from, and how I got here, and everything! Plus, I know your secret." I say smirking.

"Do you think I'm that dumb to be threatened by something so childish?!" She says.

"You were gonna go somewhere and not tell anyone weren't you? Possibly, I don't know... To another house?" I say in obviousness.

She looked at me and frowned for a second while she also blushes and looked guilty- she quickly shook it off and put back on her serious face.

"How do you know?" She says in curiosity.

"I'll explain everything, if you let me into your house." I say with sureness about her saying yes.

She looked at me, put her sword down and nodded. "Follow me..." She says as she puts her sword behind herself.

I follow her and she opens the door for me into the house, "Thank you." I say looking down at her. She was kinda tall- for a girl, and I'm tall to so, that's kinda funny, I guess.

I look up into the house, in 'aww' wondering how long it must have taken to build this. It was old, so I'm pretty sure they didn't build it. They probably just remodeled it.

"So I actually never got to know your name, what is it?" I ask as I sit down.

"It's Skyler, but most people call me Sky for short. And your name was Sky wasn't it?" I nodded, "That's why I wondered, why I meet someone with the exact same name as me."