Chapter 28

Skyler's POV (alittle bit after the kiss)

-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/

"But how did Dawn ever meet Darek? It's impossehbru!" I shouted, as he chuckled towards the end of my sentence.

"Maybe he found the portal? Or there's another Darek, it is a popular name F.Y.I." He said making it obvious

"That, couuuuld be a possibility....." I said sloping the 'could'.

"Yeah, but what matters right now...." He took my hand and held it softly,"...is that you and me, are together..." I gave him a warm smile, as he did in return.

"Well, does this mean were boyfriend and girlfriend?" I asked sarcastically.

"Maybe...." He said getting up from his chair smiling down at me. I followed him down stairs and grabbed his hand softly and he held it tightly. Everyone looked up at us from the rail. The girls 'Aww'ed and the guys 'Ooo'ed. We both slightly blushed.

"Someone's in a relationship...." Jason said crossing his arms.

"Yeah, well... We seem to like each other..." I said nervous-citedly. (Pinkie pie saying, meaning:nervous and excited in one...)

"...a lot." I smiled.

"Aww, I knew you guys would be a good match." Terra stated.

"Well, besides all of this lovey-dovey nonsense..." Seto exclaimed,"...let's get ready for tonight."

*when it finally reaches 11:25 at night*

"Alright guys, let GO!" I yelled, whining for them to come down already.

"Are you trying to attract more squids?!" Jaclyn complained.

"No, it's just that those animals, you call 'people', are taking for ever..." I joked.

"They will be done, just be patient..." Jaclyn softened the tone in her voice.

"I've been patient for the past-"

"We're, here! For crying out loud!" Seto yelled. (Holy SHIAT, everyone knows when Seto starts to yell, all hell will break lose...)

"Come on! Your guys take your sweetest times don't you guys?!" Terra complained.

"Well, SOMEBODY..." Quorra glared at Deadlox,"...was taking his precious time on his hair!"

"Do you think my hair looks his good all the time?" He joked, and Terra went up to him and pecked his face with a kiss, and Ty blushed as a result.

I glanced at the clock and realized it was 11:26, "Ok, let's go before we lose more time..."

Seto looked at the door, and opened it with his magic, surrounding it with purple. We walked behind him, as he took the lead. A few minutes passed and we looked up towards the lake...it was quiet.........too quiet... I pulled out my sword ready for something to jump out, and walked in front of everyone before they stepped foot into the water.

"Wait...." I looked all around the lake and saw small movements which got me on the edge of my seat.

"What's wrong? You just step foot into the lake, like-" and that's when I realized there WAS something in the lake, Jason noticed as well.

"TY NO!" Jason cried.

Out came the squid king, with his mutants-or shall I say friends- behind him with evil smiles, and sword grasped firmly in one of their 8 arms. We fell back and tried not to get stabbed by one of those enchanted swords. The squid king almost stabbed Ty again, but Seto swiftly pulled Ty back by focusing on him and surrounding him with purple like the door. He picked him up and brought him to the back of all of us. Terra went up to him and hugged him tightly.