Chapter 20

Skyler's POV

-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/

"Now what?! They took most of our main people for the plan!" Jason yelled.

"Well the one thing we will do; is get out of here. They will not stop unless they have all of us mutated. Let's go back to the house and set all the traps. Replace the windows with cobblestone, put on armor, and sharpen and buff our swords. Until then, we need to find a way to get our gems back. Even mutated creatures need to sleep. We'll sneak in and take the gems that are either around their necks, or on their clothes." I said giving instructions.

They nodded, and we started for home. We went back into the woods. I keep walking, and turn around to glimpse at the dark spot of the lake. I see movement and start to walk a little faster. Before we knew it, we were already at the house. I walk up to the door step and let everyone go before me. I was about to close the door when I saw something come out of the woods. It was 2 mutated squids....I squinted my eyes and saw Sam and Quentin.

I rush everyone inside, and close the door softly but quickly. I run to the traps switch and quickly turn it on. The whole house is surrounded with traps, no way will they even try to come near us. We get cobble stone, and replace the windows. I offer the armor that used to be the packs, and give them all food. I take out the anvil, and show them the enchantment table. We are ready to fight.

"Now we need to sleep. We'll attack them tomorrow when we get our energy back." I say as I take off my iron hat.

"Ok, good night." They all say as they lay their armor by their doors.

"Keep your swords by your bed incase of an emergency." I say assuring them.

They nodded and closed their doors. I went into bed, took off my glasses, and changed into my P.J's. I fluffed out my hair and laid down on my soft pillow. Today was the worst day ever....

*NOWITSMORNINGTIMEFORWAFFLES!* (props to who can read that :3)

I woke up and stretched out my arms. I rub my eyes and put on my glasses. I sloppily made my way to the restroom and comb my hair. I went back to my room and take out some of my regular clothes. I yawn as I go down stairs and grab out milk and some bread. I eat it quickly and properly stretch. I look outside one of the windows and see that they were both finally gone. I softly smile and walk to the down stairs closet where all the shoes and leather coats are. I take out my shoes and put them on. I walk back up stairs and brush my teeth. I hear someone come out of their room and see Jason.

"Morning, Jason." I say frowning

"Well isn't someone in a good mood today?" He asks sarcastically.

I glare at him,"I just had a ruff day, yesterday alright?!"

"Yeah. For everyone actually. Well I'm gonna go eat something if you don't mind." He says quietly.

"It's ok, go ahead." I say.

He goes down stairs and walks to the kitchen. I start to think in my mind...I do this a lot actually. I have more conversations in my brain than I do aloud. I feel some one wrap their arms around my waist behind me. I turn around and see Darek.

"Hey babe." I say smiling.

"What's up?" He asks resting his chin on my head.

"Nothing. It's just that.....what will happen if the squids win?" I ask with a scared expression.

"They won't.....and I know it." He says softly.

"But look what's happening now! Most of our friends, and most of the pack is mutated! How do you know?!" I shouted getting out of his hug.