Chapter 5

'How about I just peek into the book really-' I shake my head. 'No, this is Seto's book and I can't disrespect him by looking into something that was meant for sky....but just really quickly-'

"NO!" I shout and everyone looks at me with a 'wtf' face. I run into my bedroom in embarrassment and shut the door behind me.

'One tiny little spell wouldn't hurt, I mean...something that would help more that just me. But, the rush through my veins when I casted the spell on those girls made me feel....powerful' I said with an evil smile.

'CUT IT OUT DAWN! Listen to yourself! Your at war with a good side of your brain and a bad side, pick a side and stick with it!' I thought to myself, I am getting out of hand. But I'll do this..... I'll see one spell good for everyone, and put the book back in the chest-pack.

I quickly look into the book and see a good spell, a spell of light. When you cast the spell, it gives the person an ability to make a beautiful light source around them for 5 minutes. The catch is that who ever that person touches will be happy and have a small light source in their hands. It's good for little kids and just about anyone. I learn the spell and keep it in my head, I won't cast it unless it's for a good reason.

'You learned your stupid spell, now put the book back in the chest-pack and leave it alone.' I thought to myself while putting it away.

I rest the chest-pack on the bed and go into the closet were I took out sky's clothes.

'Let's take a quick test to see if it works...' I thought to myself raising my hands.

It wasn't very easy, and I struggled. The book did after all say it was a level 2 cast, and the last one I did was a level 1 cast, that's why this one is harder.

I tried my hardest and said the words. I realize I'm standing in front of the mirror in our room and I see my eyes glowing pink and turning back, glowing pink and turning back. I stopped before I did anything bad and took deep breathes.

I looked in the mirror in assurance, and tried one more time. I raised my hands once again and said the words again as well. I felt confident and I started shaking, and then the floor, not enough for anyone out side the room to notice. I looked in the mirror once more and see myself slowly lighting up in pink as I repeat the words over and over, faster and faster. Everything around me seems like nothing is happening but just me casting the spell. I close my eyes and try my very hardest.

......Everything stops......

I open my eyes and see myself glowing, I smile and turn around looking at all of my body glowing pink. I'm guessing it's my main spell casting color. Like Seto's color when he casts something, it's always purple.

I guess I can go and see where sky went.

I go on my IStone(heh, see what I did there?) and call him...no answer. I call him one more time, and still no answer. I don't mind because he's usually doing work for the Kingdom, so I call deadlox and ask him where sky is, he usually knows.

"Hey Dawn, what's up?" Ty asked.

"Nothing much. I just don't know where sky is and I thought you'd know. Do you?" I said fastly.

"I think I saw him in the Kingdom Halls talking to some chick. She was pretty hot." He added.

"I told here to stay AWAY!!!" I said not realizing I was still talking to Ty.

"Uh...what?" He said in puzzlement.

I marched outside the door and there stood Sky and Erin. Erin's hands putting him against the wall, smiling and laughing.

"Dawn! Please help me!" Judging by the way he said it, made it sound like he was not enjoying it.

"What help do you need from her? The help you need is for you to open your eyes and see who you should be dating... me" she said leaning in for a kiss.

I ran to them and made my powers turn on. My eyes glew pink, and lighting struck out of them. Not to mention my hand were fiery pink. They were both something new I had not had before. I stood my hand out and picked her up with my magic watching her, choking, suffering, gasping for air...

"You see what you made me DO! WHAT I BECAME TO MAKE YOU STAY AWAY FROM HIM! NONE OF THIS WOULD HAVE HAPPENED IF YOU LISTENED TO ME!!!" I said as the fire around my hands grew larger, and the lighting in my eyes became more intense.

"Dawn stop!" Sky shouted at me.

I turned off my power. And opened my eyes. I look at my hands staring as if I was some sort of monster. I am now at least. I look at Sky, and look at Erin both in fear....from me. I ran away as fast as possible, hoping not to hurt anyone else. The power is starting to take over my body. I need to stop before it gets way to out of hand.

(A/N I hope you like that intense chapter ;3. I put a lot of details into it so I hope you enjoyed. Bai!)