Chapter 31

Sky's POV (now it's back to the cage scene... AFTER what happened to Skyler....)

-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-

"Skyler? What are you-" I was cut off by being slammed into the wall. She lifts me by my shirt with one arm. How is she so strong? And why did she do that to me? She throws my back into the cage, locks it, and picks up Sam and Ian with her two arms, alone... "Wait! Skyler! What are you doing?!" She stops in her tracks and turns around slowly.

"Not like you'd care what I'm doing..." She spat. "Why wouldn't I?" I asked confused.

She turned her back to me and continued walking forward,"....You never loved me...." She left the hallway with out another word.... What happened to her? She knows that I love her! And even if she did, what changed her mind? I thought long and hard on why should would do anything like this....Wait...her eyes were....white. When she turned, I saw white in her eyes. Somethings definitely not right... (YA THINK?!?!)

"PLEASE! SOMEBODY! ANYBODY HELP!" I shout out into the empty hallways..... All I could hear was my echoing voice, which was going on for miles. I look down in despair..."Please...." I crawl into the corner like I was before, and curled up....hoping for someone to come....

Squid King's POV (Comments: BOOO! YOU SUCK! GO DIE IN A HOLE! NO ONE LIKES YOUUUU!)

-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-

Skyler's on my side and I have more power than any other human being.... Now the question is... What to do? Oh I know... I go over to the old library, with all books torn and damp... I open one up that had all spells and tricks, and smile to one that caught my eye. "Perfect..." I whisper to myself. I walk out of the library and make my way to the PixelPack's house....

Terra's POV

-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-

"Skyler! What're you doing?!" I shout at her. She doesn't pay attention.... Ever since she came out of that place something was wrong with her. I tried to ask her how she escaped, but she just hit me into a tree... And that's when I realized, that was NOT my best friend out there... "FALL BACK!" I shout at everyone. I turned back and saw the squid king come out of the lair, and I got a little frightened. We all escape into the dark woods and go back to the house. I open the door for everyone to run in, and closed it after I saw no one outside the door step. Husky turned on the traps, while everyone else was panting on the floor, or on the couches.

"What....was up....with Skyler?!" May asked between inhales.

"I don't know! But only thing I do know, as that she wasn't the same Skyler everyone knew..." I say walking back and forth thinking quietly. It goes quiet. I turn to them, who were all giving me a, 'No-Shit' face. "Well so-rry." I said pronouncing 'sorry'.

"Well, I did see the squid king following us." Mitch added.

"Should we go and-" Darynn was cut off by a loud thump. We walk over to the windows and see the king. He was more powerful than ever...

"What is he doing?!" Quorra shouted. "He's getting more power by taking it from HeroBrine. He might have been turned into stone, but that doesn't mean he can't be interacted with." Seth said, reading through her book.

"What are you doing?" Jaclyn asked Seth as she walked over to her and looked down at her book. Before you knew it, everyone was looking at her book.

"Ahh, here it is..." She said calmly pointing to a type of writing we couldn't understand. "Oh! That'll surely work!" Seto added.

"Everyone go and put on some new armor! Sharpen your weapons as well! Then immediately come back down stairs... Were gonna end this..." Seth ordered.

"But what about the king!? Isn't he still gonna get powers?!"

"He's like a loading game... The whole game doesn't load completely till the map and features and characters are loaded and working. So in other words, he won't get all the power till he has the whole part of HeroBrines power. There is magnificent and beautiful things HeroBrine can do, but he uses them for mostly evil. The squid king is only trying to get the evil out of it." Seth informed us.

"But you should hurry..." She added,"...just incase he gets it faster than we think..."

At that point I was a little scared when she said that to be totally honest...

Skyler's POV

-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-

I walk over back to Sky's cell in the lair, just because they set off traps. I watch him in the corner doing something...whispering things I couldn't make out.

"Sky?" I ask. He turns quickly, and jumps back. I think I might have snuck up on him.

"What were you doing?!" I shout. He doesn't respond.

"Answer me, or you will face death!"

"It's better than being here. Your the one I love and you don't even believe me..." I look at him sadly,"...so go ahead...." He turns toward me,"...kill me..."

He looked serious....but I won't. I was only trying to scare him, I never meant it like that. "No..." I reply.

"Fine.... Then give me a sword.... If you don't have the guts to do it. I'll do it myself..." He starts to softly cry. I held back tears. "No!"

"Then why do you have me here?!?!" He shouts loudly.

"It's not my order.... It's the kings..." I walk away into another room. The library....yeah. That's a good spot to relax in... A quiet place to rest my mind...

I walk over to a damp couch and sit in it. Doesn't really bother me anyway... I pick up a book next to me and read the title,"Dark Magic"... Was the king possibly reading this? I open it up to a page with HeroBrine, and I look at the picture. He's...holding someone's hands. "One who holds the hand of a dark force, is given an opportunity of dark powers and invincibility. And only the ------- can help destroy the force if necessary." Some of it was cut off, so the king probably didn't want them to find out how to stop him.

I walk over to the area where the book was supposed to go and put it back. I hear a faint cry out of nowhere and turn around.... No one there. Sounds like...it's coming from behind the book case. I put my head against the wall and listen... The cry got louder. I make sure that there isn't any-squid (kinda like anybody....but with squids...) here and push the book case out of the way. I don't push it out of the way completely, but only a little bit for me to fit in. I close the book case behind me so no one would know I went back here. I walk around the mysterious room and notice a woman, she was the one crying. How long has she been here, and who is- she looks up and stops crying. That's when I realized....

"Mom?"