Okay, wait....

Okay..... So I was looking at the books stats right? And then I notice....that my story..... Went up by like 100 votes...... HOW DOES IT DO THAT IN THE PAST FEW DAYS?!?!?!?

I MEAN SERIOUSLY! HOW DOES IT GO UP BY 100 VOTES?!?

And then I notice that I have 10.3 K READS! THAT MANY PEOPLE ENJOY THIS STORY?!?!? WHEN I FIRST MADE THIS BOOK I DIDNT EXCPECT PEOPLE TO ACTUALLY READ IT!!!!

I THOUGHT IT WAS GONNA BE LIKE MY LAST BOOK! Only like 50 votes, and a few thousand reads!

BUT NOOOOOOOO! MY BOOK IS ACTUALLY GOOD! But what I'm trying to say, is that I can't belive THAT MANY PEOPLE like this story! I'm not saying it's BAD I'm just saying that I can't believe it!

Sorry if you got your hopes up for no reason, I just needed to get this off my chest.

But seriously, IM CRYING RIGHT NOW! Like...my heart skipped a few beats when I saw this.

Thanks to EVERYONE who enjoys this story. Thank you SO MUCH! I want this to get MORE VOTES THAN ANY OTHER CHAPTER IN THE STORY!!! JUST TO SHOW THAT I REALLY MEAN THIS!!!

I feel like I finally got excepted into the whole WattPad thing. And this proves it. Comment below if you enjoy this story. COMMENT IF YOU HATE IT TO! Just tell me your honest opinion about this story.

But again, thanks a billion for this outstanding amount of votes and reads. I love you all, and even if I won't meet you in person, that doesn't mean I wouldn't give you the same amount of appreciation I would right now.

Thanks a bunch, LeliPoP OUT!