Chapter 17

Terra's POV

-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/

I turned to the left (TO THE LEFT!) and saw a large lake with squids. I gasped and put my hand over my mouth.

"This is terrible! How could we not know about this?!" I said loudly.

"Calm down, we just need to find and/or wait for the rest of the team. Seems like we were the-...."

"Were the first?" Sky said turning around to find nothing but hills and trees. Deadlox completely disappeared.

"Ty!" Sky said.

"Where's Ty?!"

"I don't know! He was right here before he stopped talking!" Sky yelled.

"Come on. We can't just wait around here for the Pack-"

"And Team." Sky cut me off.

"To get back! Can we?! We need to go down there..." I said pointing down into the dark spot of the lake.

"But the plan-"

"SCREW THE PLAN! Ty is missing and I'm not going to stand here and hope for a miracle to happen!" I said as my eyes started to water slightly.

Sky tilted his head and smiled, "You are just like Deadlox....you want to be the hero, and you don't like to wait for help. You like to take action into your own hands."

"Well.....thanks....." I said smiling.

Sky's smile faded and looked over my shoulder. I turned around and saw the guys and girls walking out. Little by little, did they exit the forest smiling and looking at us and the rest of the team and pack.

"Hey guys. Looks like we all exited safely." Quorra said sighing.

"If you mean by safely, you mean being chased my wolves...." I said.

"-and running into spiders and skeletons..." Mitch said putting his hand in his pocket

"-and getting caught into those stupid cobwebs and fences that are easy to break out, that the squids put there...." Seth said as Quorra looked down and blushed.

"Well anyways....everyone knows they're part for the plan right?" Jason said. Everyone nodded and replied with a simple 'yes'.

"Wait...where's Ty? Wasn't he with you guys?" Sam asked worriedly.

"He's gone. We don't know where he is, but we have a feeling those squids have something to do with it..." Sky said reassuring everyone.

"Ok then...let's go. Operation 'Squid Destroyer' is in motion." Jason said.

Deadlox's POV (this was when Ty was taken.)

-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/

"....Seems like were the-..." I said as I felt an arm....more like tentacle, wrap around my mouth. I panicked and started to fidget, trying to get loose of the tentacles that were now wrapped around my legs and arms. I tried to scream for help but nothing came out. I was then pulled into the water and couldn't breath any longer. I tried to hold it in but couldn't. Everything went black as I thought, 'I'm dead...this is it.....I was taken and killed by squids and I couldn't do anything about it. It was all over....and my one regret was never really telling Terra how I felt about her.'

*a few minutes later*

I woke to find my self chained by my feet, and hands in cuffs...a wet disgusting rag in my mouth so I couldn't talk. I tried budging out of the cuffs, but the more I struggled, the more they got tight so I gave up. I looked at my surroundings and saw a large room with a throne in the middle. A lonely door, far from where I was, and saw it open slowly. A blue, creature stepped closer and closer to me. The squid king I suppose, he was after all wearing a budder crown with two bright red gems on it. There were other spots on it that were empty. He walked up to me and pulled the rag out of my mouth. I stood up and glared at him.

"So....your, Deadlox? Is it?" He asked me.

"Yeah, who needs to know?" I replied.

"Only me...and you." He smirked.

"What do you mean?" I ask.

"Do you really want me to show you?" He said as he pulled out a navy blue sword that glistened in the one light in the room.

"Oh Deadlox....if only you were Skyler...." He said as he walked closer to me. He immediately stabbed the sword into my stomach. I screamed and cried as loud as I ever did in my life. The pain grew sharper as I fell to the ground. I felt like dying but didn't. I wanted to die already so I couldn't feel this any longer, but I only grew stronger.... The pain went away and I felt like.....destroying Team Crafted.....

(:O that was intense. Well anyways HAPPY VALENTINES DAY! We got like a bajillion votes already (more than 100...) and I feel so happy. This is the best gift I could I ask for on valentines day. For this chapter I want to do something a little different. Leave a question for me and I'll answer each one as I go along with the chapters. If you just want me to do a QandA story, tell me in the comments. Don't be shy :D I might even show you what I look like for the cover of the book. ;) so slap that vote button if you've enjoyed. I'll see you later! Bai! LeliPoP OUT!)