Our Secret Meetings

Af uvlight2030

Yuzhou fanfic - The pain of separation is nothing to compare to seeing you again. Canon. M/M. Rated M. Mere

Visit to Baotao
You're My Medicine
Before You Go (part 1)
Before You Go (part 2-end)
Update
MYM (Miss You Much)
(Special Chapter) On April 17
Understanding Love

Late Night Walk

3.4K 102 64
Af uvlight2030

pairing: Huang Jingyu x Xu Weizhou
genre: canon, romance
rating: M
disclaimer: Inspired from a fanart by 小奶音biubiubiu. I don't own the characters and this basically comes from my own delulu

_________________
Shanghai, December 26, 2016
01:26 AM

A tall figure stood quietly in front of a simple, yet elegant, two storey house. His shadow which cast by the street lamp was almost as handsome as the person himself. In order to fight the cold night (and also to hide his identity), he was completely covered in a winter coat, a scarf, a hat and a black mask.  If someone happened to pass by, he might give him a weird look because it's quite insane to just stand outside a house in 1 AM in the middle of winter night. But, again, since it's already quite late and most of people already went to sleep in their warm beds, no one noticed him. It was also the very reason he chose to go out at such ungodly hour.

The hand that he tucked inside his coat's pocket suddenly felt a vibration coming from his phone. He took the phone out from the pocket to take a look. There he saw a message from the person who he had been waiting to come out from the house exactly in front of him.

Jingyu, I'm sorry. >~< Did I make you wait for long? It took me forever to find the right key to the front door since I didn't dare to wake my parents up. Now, I'll be out in a sec.

He chuckled at the silliness of the other boy. A crinkled smile decorated his face as he replied the text with 'silly, just come out now, Zhou.' He turned off his phone screen and stored the phone back to his pocket. Not a minute later, he could hear the clinking sound of the front gate being opened and soon it revealed the person he missed the most in the world.

As their eyes met, they had a matching grin plastered on their handsome faces. Although one of them was covered in a black mask, you could tell just by looking at his crinkled eyes. Their grins were the mixed of 'Finally I can see you again' and 'This is crazy'.

The reasons were first, due to their busy schedules, they hadn't managed to meet for weeks. And second, yes, it's crazy to agree on having a night walk in the middle of the night giving out the cold season. But it's not as crazy if you consider their status as celebrities, who would definitely make the front page of the headline news if they ever got caught. So going out in such hour could be considered as the 'right time' and it would lessen the probability to the horror of being caught by the paparazzi's cameras.

"Let's go."

***

Srek. Srek. Srek. Srek.

The sound of their shoes made contacts with the snow covered street was the only thing that break the silence of the night. Sometimes, the hushed talk exchanged between them were blown away by the night wind, so no one could hear it except you stick close to the speaker. Like those two, their shoulders brushed against each other as they walked along the empty street in Jing'an complex. They purposefully avoided the Nanjing street and the direction towards the Bund where the night might still be alive over there.

"Why your flight was so late?"

"I've already told you, haven't I? Due to the bad weather, it got delayed twice."

"O.." Xu Weizhou, the younger of the two, knew it already, but he just had to sulk over it. "I've waited for you since the evening, you know? My ma already prepared Christmas dinner for us."

During the Christmas dinner with his family earlier in the evening, Zhouzhou  couldn't concentrate on his meal. He checked on his phone every five minutes or so, hoping Jingyu's plane already safely landed in Shanghai. His parents already said it's okay if Jingyu couldn't make it to the dinner, but as stubborn (and worried-sick) as he was, he couldn't just sit still. Even after the dinner was finished, Zhouzhou was still waiting for the news of the older's arrival.

"Then... help me to say my apology to your mama, and your papa." Jingyu said sincerely. "I apologize for not being able to be there in the Xu family dinner. I'll send them gifts tomorrow as apology too."

"You're not apologizing to their son?"

"What am I apologizing to him for?"

Hearing that, Zhouzhou sulkily speed up his steps, making a few meters distance between him and the big fool who's being insensitive.

"Yo..." Jingyu smirked, lowering the black mask from his face and starting to chase the younger.

"Angry, eh?"

"Let me go!" Zhouzhou tried to shrug off the grip on his wrist when Jingyu succeeded in catching up with the younger pace.

"Baobei, don't be angry like this."

Jingyu wrapped up his right arm tightly against Zhouzhou's chest, his own chest pressed against the younger's back, effectively preventing the younger to take any step forward.

"Help me to tell this to their son as well, that I am deeply sorry to him, for making him wait in uncertainty. If I have the ability to fly, I'd directly fly to him myself, so that he won't have to be so worried."

It's actually so cheesy, but it warmed Zhouzhou's entire body more effective than a glass of pi jiu. He let out a secret tender smile, feeling reluctant to let go of the warm back hug, but he had to turn back in order to speak to the person hugging him.

"Their son thinks it's too cheesy, that the mice might not want to eat it."

Jingyu laughed at Zhouzhou's cold joke. Inside he felt relieved that Zhouzhou was no longer angry at him.

They resumed their walking. Jingyu's hand was on Zhouzhou's small waist as they walked side by side.

"No need to apologize, you know," Zhouzhou spoke up after a long silence.  "I'm just messed up with your head."

Zhouzhou giggled to himself, a puff of warm breath coming out from his mouth. Jingyu's head jerked to the side, witnessing that beautiful dimpled smile. For a moment, Jingyu was enchanted.

"Besides, husband and wife who's always been away should argue less, right?"[1]

Suddenly, Zhouzhou felt a big force pushed him to the nearest tree. Before he could react, a pair of surprisingly warm lips  made contact with his cold and chapped ones. He shut his eyes as he felt a rush of warm breath transferred to his being as that warm lips massaged his. They shared a languid kiss for a while before the initiator ended it with sucking his opponent's thick lower lip.

Zhouzhou put his crooked glasses off of his face as he pretended to scold Jingyu with his already swollen lips.

"You, pervert! Why are you suddenly pushing and kissing me?"

"I just want to."

"If you want it just ask."

In a speed of light, Zhouzhou wrapped both of his hands on Jingyu's neck as he pushed the older head closer to resume their kiss. This time, their faces could stick closer with the absence of Zhouzhou's glasses. Zhouzhou's tongue naughtily teased the slit in between Jingyu's lips. As Jingyu was about to open his mouth to let that slick muscle entered his warm cavern, Zhouzhou kicked the tree trunk behind him and run for his dear life.

Zhouzhou laughed his heart out as he saw Jingyu stood still at his original spot, processing the situation. A glob of snow had fallen from the tree to his poor being. Just as he realized Zhouzhou had tricked him, he marched towards his naughty kitten.

"Such a naughty wife! Wait until I eat you up in bed, huh!"

Jingyu spanked Zhouzhou's butt as the younger still bended, one hand on his stomach and the other hand on his waist, trying hard to cease down his laughter. 

"What are you still laughing about, huh?"

"You have to see... the moment you just stood there... the snow fell on your face... hahahahahah...."

"You're really just cruel, Xu Wei Zhou."

Jingyu tapped around his body, trying to shrugged off the snow.

"Help me to get rid of these snow!"

Zhouzhou's laugh had subdued as he came to help Jingyu. He continued lovingly brushed on Jingyu's locks even after the snow was no longer there.

"Is it cold, dear?"[2]

"Nah, I'm alright."

***

Before they knew it, they had walked far from Zhouzhou parents' house and closer to Jingyu's flat. They knew that it's already too far to return back, so there was an unspoken agreement between them that they would spend the rest of the night in the older's place.

"After new year, what's your next project?"

Zhouzhou airily threw the question, since it's almost the end of the year and  he himself would be scheduled to film a variety show in the near time. He also planned to use most of his spare time to finish his undergraduate thesis as the requirement for him to be able to graduate from university.

Meanwhile, the one that was being questioned felt a sudden guilt crept up on his gut. He had been planned to tell a very important news to the younger, it was also one of his reasons that he insisted to meet him at such hour, but it seemed that it was slipped off of his mind since they had too much fun.

"About that..." Jingyu's eyes looked down to his shoes. "I've been offered to play in another new movie."

"Wow! That's great!" Zhouzhou tapped Jingyu's broad back, sincerely happy and proud for the older. "Where will you shoot this time?"

Jingyu was becoming more guilty with the following questions.

"Hongkong, and probably in other countries as well."

"For how long?"

"Six months, more or less."

"Oh... well, that's... that's awesome!" Somehow, Zhouzhou's compliment didn't sound as light hearted as the previous one. "Truly... great!"

"Zhou..."

"Good luck, ah! Go forth, actor Huang!"

"Zhouzhou, I..."

Jingyu didn't manage to finish his sentence when Zhouzhou suddenly squealed.

"Jingyu, look! It's mistletoe!"

Zhouzhou grabbed Jingyu's hand and dragged him towards the already closed little store which hanging a mistletoe outside its window. A Christmas tree stood next to the entrance door and a set of decorative colorful lamps hanging around it.

The two young adults with the height more than 180cm looking up and admiring the collections displayed behind the display window like two five-year olds.

"It must be an accessories store when it's open."

"Hmm... it seems like it."

Zhouzhou stepped forward, now facing Jingyu. The mistletoe was then hanging right above his head.

"Do you know that people should kiss under the mistletoe?" Zhouzhou cheekily asked.

Jingyu suddenly remembered the article that he just read on his flight to Shanghai earlier about the mistletoe.

"I know."

"Well, I see none other than you here."
Zhouzhou pretended to look around, mouth slightly pouting. Jingyu snorted a bit seeing Zhouzhou adding scene like this. "Then, Mister, can you kiss me?"

"Hmm, I'd be gladly to..."

Zhouzhou had slowly closed his eyes, but the older was taking his time to admire the younger. His hand scooped up Zhouzhou's fine jawline while his sharp eyes trailed from the fringes peeking out from a kitten ears shaped beanie, to the long lashes grazing darkly on the cheeks, down to the sexy high nose, and last to the full pink lips.

Jingyu rub the tip of his nose to the other's as he advanced closer. He could feel Zhouzhou's breath quickened with the anticipation.

Finally, Jingyu's lips brushed over Zhouzhou's closed ones, intentionally building up the kiss. He then pursed his lips to caress Zhouzhou's upper and bottom lips alternatively. Only after Zhouzhou was roused to do the same, Jingyu opened his mouth slightly to flick his tongue quickly on Zhouzhou's still closed lips. The tingling sensation had urged Zhouzhou to chase that tongue with his own and then they quickly tangled in a deeper and more passionate kiss.

In that moment, they felt like they wouldn't have the eternity. The time would soon menacingly dragged them apart as the seconds, minutes, and hours were moving forward to bring them to another day without each other. The uncertainty of the future and the distance stretched between them would be able to drift them apart. And yet they swallowed the pain and fought it, although the only thing certain was that they only had the present. Right then, and there.

Their kisses slowed down as they tried to catch some breaths in between smooches. Their eyes met for a moment before they tangled in a tight hug.

"Zhouzhou... Believe me that no matter how busy I am, I'll look for a time to meet you, no matter how late it is. I promise."

There was a pang of hurt deep in Zhouzhou's heart. He wanted to believe the older's words but his rational mind reprimanded him that it might turn out into a false hope. And when it really turned into one, he didn't want to blame Jingyu for it.

Zhouzhou was silent for a while, before he finally spoke up.

"Don't."

Jingyu suddenly jerked from the hug. His eyes frantically searched for the meaning in Zhouzhou's surprisingly calm and stern stare.

Jingyu was about to speak up but Zhouzhou quickly shushed him with his finger first before explaining himself.

"Don't make a promise you don't know you can keep. Just having me inside your heart, whether we're together or not, is the most matter to me."

Jingyu's eyes widen, surprised with how his boyfriend was thinking, before he nodded lightly. They stared and smiled to each other for God knew how long.

"Come, let's go to your place."

*

*

*
(Warning: +18 scene... you can skip this if you want xD)

*

*

*

"Huang Jingyuuuh... eungh... eunt... ah..ah...ah...hah...hahh..."

The headboard of the bed kept hitting the wall, making a 'thump thump thump' sound as Jingyu working hard plowing in his wife's hole.

He fucked Zhouzhou side ways, one hand holding up Zhouzhou's left leg to his shoulder while his other hand pressed on Zhouzhou's right shoulder. This way, he could watch Zhouzhou's non-stop moaning from above.

Zhouzhou's grip on Jingyu's biceps tightened as he felt his orgasm was coming.

"Kiss... me..."

Jingyu gladly dipped down to claim his favorite pair of thick lips. His hand which previously on Zhouzhou's shoulder reached down to the younger's cock to bring him into completion. They moaned in each other's mouths as they shot their cum together.

The sky was already bright by the time they had finished their dirty business. Jingyu swept Zhouzhou's wet fringes to the side as he stared lovingly at him.

"Good morning."

*muacks*

Jingyu faked a smooch to Zhouzhou's lips. Zhouzhou's laughed amusedly from the teasing.

"Good morning indeed."

__________________
Notes:
[1] "Besides, husband and wife who's always been away should argue less, right?" = from "因为。。夫妻小别", Zhouzhou said that himself in the korean and thai bts xD

[2] dear = 亲爱的 , Zhouzhou called Jingyu 'dear' in the bts where he warmed Jingyu's freezing legs... ahh>.<

___________________
Well, hello! I'm back with another story which I've started to write since new year lol xD took me so long to finish...
Anyway, happy new year! Thank you for reading!
Have you guys watched the Thai ver. bts? There are toooooooo much sugar I can't xDDD
Oh, recently I opened an Instagram acc. so if you guys want to reach me, here's my id: uvlight2030
😘

Fortsรฆt med at lรฆse

You'll Also Like

145K 5.1K 40
In a parallel universe, this is real. Xu Weizhou and Huang Jingyu's relationship is strong, but still kept hidden. Then through an unfortunate breach...
64.6K 3.7K 20
I tried really hard to run away from your love, but I realised, every path I walk, leads to you. So hold me tight and never let go... ๐“œ๐”‚ ๐“ญ๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ป๏ฟฝ...
39.9K 1.7K 25
A happiness we found in each other, but is too expensive for us to have. A 2yeon fanfiction. by chaengie_cub.
54.1K 2K 69
How far will you go for the person you love the most? Are you willing to forget the past for the present? WARNING: MATURED CONTENT TWICE SATZU GENDER...