Before You Go (part 1)

pairing: Huang Jingyu x Xu Weizhou
genre: canon, romance
rating: M
disclaimer: I don't own the characters and this is basically coming from my own delulu
Note: For those who noticed that chapter 4 was already published but couldn't be accessed, I want to apologize that I accidentally pressed the publish button before I finished writing. Well, human error. So, here it is, chapter 4! Have a good weekend everyone !
~uvlight2030~
__________________________

The feeling of having someone to call as your own is probably the most amazing feeling in this world. Or that's what the man called Huang Jingyu felt at that moment. Waking up to a body curled up against him, knowing that he could touch and please without having to worry he did it secretly, or be afraid the other would reject him, gave a sense of proudness toward himself.

In all his life, Jingyu believes that he's a Chinese gentleman who sticks to the principle that efforts won't betray results, and a man's shoulders are not only to wear clothes but also to carry responsibilities[1]. Therefore, when he decided to step up his life by joining filming industry and, in the process, tangled up in romance with his first male co-star and on-screen pairing, he's ready to face against all odds. Having relationship with the same gender in his own country is not that strange anymore among the youngsters. Yet in society in general, it's still an unacceptable norm. Therefore, when they became famous public figures and very unfortunately being personally banned to be on-screen together for whatever nonsensical reasons behind it, the impossibility to have a lasting relationship is doubled. But as a responsible man, he wants to make it possible. He wants to make it possible for the person secured in his arms at this moment.

Honestly, who wouldn't when you have the most handsome, sexy, cute, smart, talented, kind, goofy, and sensible man as your lover. Jingyu believes he must have done something good in his past life for him to deserve Xu Weizhou. Unlike in his past experiences with his ex-girlfriends, loving Zhouzhou is not only the matter of physical attraction, but it's deeper in a more emotional aspect. It doesn't mean that he was never in love with his exes, but to be in love with Xu Weizhou has brought a whole new meaning to the word 'love' itself. They just oddly clicked despite their differences in backgrounds and hobbies. Counting the hardship they've endured since the first time they met (and the many nights they were fooling with each other), it deepens what they previously believed as friendship to be something more than that. Despite how short their time together is, Jingyu feels that he has shared a lifetime with Zhouzhou. After meeting Zhouzhou, he cannot just picture a life without the younger in the future.

Speaking of a life without his Zhouzhou, it reminds him that his departure for filming in Morocco is getting near. Well, it's unnecessarily not having Zhouzhou as the part of his life as he believes that they would still contact each other just as much when they were away from each other inside the Mainland. But literally away from the other for the straight 3 months is something that he has yet to experience. The temptation to back off from the role is great whenever he's being doubtful. But he knows better not to. Zhouzhou also wouldn't like it if he's chickened out like this.

Unconsciously, he lets out a heavy sigh on top of the younger's head. He brushes his nose on the younger's silky hair, basking in the sweet yet manly scent mixed with something that he can only be described as Zhouzhou's. He then trails a kiss down to the younger's forehead, to the still closed eyelids, to the high sexy nose, and last to the full moist lips. Nevermind the awful morning breath and the still sleeping boy, Jingyu tries to pry open the semi-closed lips with his own lips and tongue. In a full concentrated mode, Jingyu succeeds in drilling his tongue inside the younger's warm mouth cavity. Awakened from the intruding object in his mouth, Zhouzhou moans and bites hard that object, causing Jingyu to groan from the pain. Zhouzhou blinked his sleepy eyes to find Jingyu's face blocked his whole vision. Upon the realization that he has been kissed to wake, Zhouzhou 'apologizes' from biting on Jingyu's tongue by sucking gently at that poor slick muscle organ. Sensing that he gets reaction from the supposedly sleeping boy, his kisses becoming rougher and more dominating. Zhouzhou has to reach for either sides of Jingyu's head to incline their mouths better. Their snogging only stops when the need for oxygen increases.