Visit to Baotao

pairing: Huang Jingyu x Xu Weizhou
genre: canon, romance, pwp
rating: M
warning: there's a you-know-what ahead and this word vomit kinda turned into a pwp (lol)
disclaimer: I don't own the characters and this basically comes from my own delulu
by: fanxingyuzhou

__________________________

For the last few hours, Jingyu had been anxious and excited at the same time since someone told him that he would visited him in his filming location in Baotou. What had been an exchange of casual chats in WeChat was then turned into a deal for them to meet up.

Jingyu
Fans are suspecting you're here in Baotao...

Zhouzhou
Do you want me to?

Jingyu
Aren't you busy over there?

Zhouzhou
I just need to finish some assignments from my professors. I can always take it with me. Isn't it you that have been very busy?

Jingyu
Nah, I'm off during the National Holiday.

Zhouzhou
That's great! I'll come over there~

It's a complete lie if Jingyu was not excited to see the other. Gah, it's been weeks, or even almost a month since the last time he saw him. Yet, he's kind of regretting to spill out the news that he had been granted a week off during this National Holiday yet he was not permitted leave the site, resulting in the other initiating to drive over. He knew the other would choose to drive in order to avoid being acknowledged by fans, but mind the 7 hours and half of driving, he's worried that the other would tire himself out.

Zhouzhou
So, what's the matter with that? I had been driving longer than that when I visited you in Shanghai, and for many times when I visited my parents. I'd be fine.

Jingyu
Hmm... Will you take turns in driving with Li Hao ge? Is he going to be with you?

Zhouzhou
Nah, he is taking a vacation to Thailand right now. Besides, what fun by having him in between us? 😏

Jingyu
You're too corrupted, Zhouzhou. Tsk.

Zhouzhou
Ask yourself why!

Jingyu
Haha... Alright. I see you already miss my little Whale. Come here to claim it then.

Zhouzhou
WHO SAYS SO?!? You and your perverted mind. I won't come then. :p

Jingyu
If you won't come I'll offer it to someone else.

Zhouzhou
You have nerve to say, Huang Jing Yu! 😾

Jingyu
Ok, ok, I won't, I won't. Now, be careful on the road, okay? If you're sleepy then stop for a while to rest. Keep me updated of your whereabouts and tell me if you've already arrived. I'll be here waiting for you.

Zhouzhou
Okay, my big fool. See you!

It was two hours ago since the last time he got an update of Zhouzhou's whereabout. It's already past midnight but he kept himself awake. Once in a while he was checking out his phone. He browsed through Weibo out of boredom and chuckled at fans' posts which fuzzed over Xu Weizhou's ninja skills for being MIA. He's proud of the younger skill for being able to be undetected by public every time he wished to.

A flash of message notification on top of his phone's screen caught his attention. The contain of the message made him immediately jolted up from his lying position on the bed. He quickly threw on his jumper and put on his shoes and left his hotel room in excitement.