MYM (Miss You Much)

想着你成为我一种坏习惯
Missing you has become my bad habit

我不能这样 No no no no no
I can't do this no no no no no

能否贴身围着你 围绕你身边转
I want you to be the center of my world

你对我说 No no no no no
You said no no no no no

- MYM, Zhang Yixing (LAY)
__________________________

In the northern side of China, it was still pretty much cold in February. But in Sanya, the sun shone brightly, giving the warmth to the cold sea breeze. Giving the friendly weather, it's the perfect place for having a vacation during the winter.  It really was perfect, except for one moody kitten.

The place only reminded him of the event which took place almost a year ago, where he and Jingyu had a schedule to film a variety show. They really had a good time filming together, despite being placed in different teams. After they had done filming, he and Jingyu spent time together near the beach, exactly where he was standing right then.

"I want to swim."

"Don't. You don't bring clothes other than the one you're wearing now. If you're soaking up, what are you gonna wear to go back to the hotel?"

"I can take it off now and wear that again later, right?"

"No, you're not going to strip down in front of our fans."

"So what? They'll scream happily if I do so."

"I'm not gonna let you stirring fans!"

"That's normal for idol to do that. Why do you care so much, Huang Jingyu?"

"I'm your brother, of course I care."

"Bother won't prevent his other brother to have fun!"

"Zhou, I-"

"Let me go. I don't have any more mood to swim. Are you happy now?"

Zhouzhou could see himself walking away sulkily, leaving a dumbfounded Jingyu behind, who started to chase after him after they're a few meters apart. It was the time when they're often having petty arguments because they hadn't known that they had feelings for each other.

Looking at this place, he felt like he could see their ghosts from a year ago when they were still able to be seen together. Only if he had a time-turner so that he could turn back to that time...

"Son, are you coming? Your ma wants to have lunch now."

The voice of his dad had brought him back from spacing out. He only nodded to his dad and sadly walked away from the spot, following his dad to their rented car.

🐱🐱🐱🐱🐱🐱