Before You Go (part 2-end)

*ding dong*

A man with the height around 6 feet and a very short haircut rings the doorbell to the apartment where the person under his responsibility resides. He waits patiently for the owner of the apartment to open the door for him. When he hears no sound of someone coming to open it, he rings the bell once again.

For another half a minute, he stands up in a quite formal stance; one hand on top of the other in front of his crotch. The anxiety starts mulling over him when he glances at his expensive wristwatch and the time starts ticking down closer to the moment he, and the person inside the apartment, have to leave.

"Zhouzhou?" He calls out.

You see, he's Li Hao, Zhouzhou's manager. He's responsible to get his artist rushing to the office to get his make up done and all before they set off to the airport for the schedule in Paris, France. He actually can open the door by himself as he has been told the password number for emergency purpose. But as his courtesy towards his artist, he doesn't usually brag in to the private residence.

He heard a hard thump sound coming from the wall opposite his as he is about to ring the doorbell again for the last time. Worried that Zhouzhou might be in trouble, he therefore shouts out, "Zhouzhou are you alright?"

Still, there's no reply coming from inside the apartment.

"We really should leave now, Zhou."

A hushed conversation can be heard now from behind the door. Li Hao places one of his ears to the door for eavesdropping. Although he cannot figure out what they are talking about, one thing for certain that Zhouzhou is definitely not alone.

Li Hao somehow can guess who's the other person Zhouzhou is talking—if they really are just talking—to. Five minutes have passed since he stood in front of the door, and this will continue to take God knows how much longer if he doesn't interrupt in.

"Zhou, I'm coming in," Li Hao gives a warning.

The door is unlocked the moment after he jots down the password. When he pushes the door open, he's greeted with a sight that he was not predicted before.

_______________________
22 hours ago

It's almost noon when the two lovers have their breakfast—or brunch to be exact. Zhouzhou initially wanted to cook for Jingyu, but the older reasoned that he didn't want to trouble him, so they agreed to call delivery service for two boxes of pizza.

After cleaning up their body (again) and dressing up, they lounge at Zhouzhou's living room to watch tv and wait for their delivery to arrive. Jingyu is looking around for the remote control when he notices Zhouzhou's coffee table is messy with books. From the alphabetical words printed there, he knows that those are English books. A notebook is still opened, showing some scribbling there. He can tell which one is Zhouzhou's writing and which one is not the moment he sees it. And what has been scribbled there on the book definitely is not Zhouzhou's penmanship. Who is it belonged to?

He then remembered the chat from the younger when he was still in Milan which particularly talk about a foreign English teacher...

Zhouzhou enters the room with a cup of hot lemon tea for Jingyu and a glass of lemonade for himself. As he finds out that there's no space to put down the beverages, he asks Jingyu to clear up the table.

"So, you've ever invited your English teacher here?" Jingyu tries to confirm his deduction as he tidies up the table.

"How did you..." Zhouzhou glances at the book in Jingyu's hand. "Oh, yeah, I have. Michael... I've mentioned him to you, right? He helps me to prepare for the upcoming English test required for graduating."