khnm oneshots

By ptgarchived

"kiss him, not me!" collection of khnm short stories completed. © 2017 More

welcome !!
internet friends (5x7)
party (5x7)
princess (2x9)
crush (6x4)
valentines special
brother (6x4)
lie detector (5x7)
spying (2x9)
the one time (6x4)
1k views??
sister (5x7)
i love you (6x4)
double date
the play (6x4)
secret relationship (5x7)
colourblind (5x7)
journal (6x4)
journal part 2 (6x4)
notes to her (2x9)
protect me! (6x4)
girls (5x7)
girl-friends (2x9)
shy (5x7)
misery (6x4)
which one
fool (2x9)
fool pt 2 (2x9)
actor (5x7)
serinuma (6x4)
serinuma pt 2 (6x4)
serinuma pt 3 (6x4)
vampires (5x7)
thank you !! + goodbye

coffeeshop (6x4)

3.9K 115 145
By ptgarchived

title: coffeeshop (au)
pairing: mutsumi x shinomiya
word count: 2066
summary: Shi works at a coffee shop and Mu can't sleep au
warnings: none

  ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅

Shinomiya tapped his fingers on the counter top impatiently. He was bored, and he needed to work. The jobs at the local coffee shop were incredibly busy, yet boring at the same time. The mornings were the most hectic, and the rest of the day was a bore.

He, unfortunately, chose to work late which meant it was mostly deserted. There were only a few students browsing on their laptops, who didn't bother to acknowledge the beverages and food that was offered.

As the clock ticked away, Shi drowsily flipped through fashion magazines and chewed on pink bubblegum. He wondered why he even worked there. To get money, obviously. Suddenly, the door gently opened and the sound of the bell chime echoed through the room. It was a boy, who looked only a couple years older than Shi with long dark hair and glasses. He was very tall compared to Shi's short figure and wore a green sweater with jeans. The boy was holding a book in his left hand.

He walked to the register and gave a kind smile.

"May I have a black coffee please?"

"Uhh.. sure. That's 1.50."

The boy handed him the money and grinned again.

"Ok, what's your name," Shi said in a monotone voice.

"Oh, Mutsumi, but just put Mu for short."

Shi scribbled the word "Moo" on the coffee cup and poured the steaming liquid into the container.

He placed it on the counter and watched Mu pick it up, before chuckling softly.

"What?" Shi asked, confused with the boy's laughter.

"You put M-O-O instead of M-U, I'm not a cow."

Shi's face turned bright red and he almost screamed.

"Oh my god-I'm so sorry I'm so sorry I'm so-"

Mu laughed again and shook his head. "It's okay! Don't worry..." he glanced at Shi's name tag, "Shinomiya."

"Shi is fine."

"Okay, Shi."

Shinomiya felt himself genuinely smile for the first time in a while.

  ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅  

Shi looked forward to seeing Mutsumi every evening. Mu made him very happy, and he felt his heart flutter every time Mu smiled or complimented him.

He would say wonderful things to him that made him feel special.

The first day they met, Mu told him that his hair was cute. The following day, he said that Shi's eyes were pretty. The next day, he called him adorable. Everyday Shi felt like his heart would explode from Mu's sweet words.

Sometimes they would talk until Shi's shift was over, much to his boss's dismay.

One day, after a week of their meetings, Mu didn't arrive. Shi started panicking and cried. Sure, it seems a bit extreme, but Shi over-exaggerates and over-analyzes everything and was insanely terrified Mu was hurt. 

To his relief, Mu visited the coffee shop the next day. Shi nearly cried again.

"Mutsumi! Are you okay? What happened yesterday?"

Mu smiled. "Thank you for your concern. My brother was visiting yesterday and would not let me get coffee."

"Oh. Okay." Shi said quietly. Then a thought crossed his mind. Why does Mu get coffee so late in the evening? Surely that keeps him up at night.

"Mutsumi?"

"Hm?"

"Why do you get coffee at such a late time?"

Mu's expression fell slightly. He readjusted his glasses and took a sip of his coffee.

"Can I tell you something?"Mu whispered.

"Yes. Anything."

"I don't sleep."

"What? How..?" Shi questioned, dumbfounded.

"My brother had to bring me to the doctors yesterday due to my lack of sleep. That's why I wasn't here. I'm constantly tired all the time, but I still cannot fall asleep. So I drink coffee to stay energized."

Shi spit out his drink. "Mu! You can't drink coffee! It makes you stay awake!"

Mu shrugged. "I still can't fall asleep whenever I don't drink coffee. My insomnia's just really bad I suppose."

Shi reached for Mu's hand and intertwined their fingers. Mu's eyes lit up and he smiled. How is he so happy when he's so tired? Shi thought.

"I c-can help you fall asleep!"

Mu looked at Shi, a glimmer of happiness in his eye. "Ok!"

"Uhm, well first..." he grabbed Mu's coffee and chucked it across the room. It landed with a splash and spilled over the hardwood floor.

Mu had a surprised expression on his face and then laughed. Shi giggled nervously. It wasn't supposed to spill like that! Now I have to clean it up. He mentally slapped himself.

After quickly mopping the floor, Shi had asked Mu if he could go to his house to help him sleep. He then blushed and shouted "Not in a bad way!"

Mutsumi's home wasn't far from the coffee shop, so they didn't have to walk in the frosty air for too long.

When they finally arrived at his house, Shi checked his phone and the time read 10:08pm (22:08.) He felt sleepy, but he knew Mu's sleep was more important than his.

Mu unlocked and opened the door and the two boys walked in. Mu's house was cosy, with a large wooden bookcase and a small kitchen. He had an oversized couch and two large beanbags placed in front of a warm fireplace.

"I apologize about the tidiness of my house, I wasn't able to clean beforehand." Mu said.

"Ah-it's okay!" Shi blushed and he wasn't sure why.

Mu beamed and gently pressed a kiss to Shi's forehead.

Shi screamed. Almost. After Mu pulled away and turned his head, Shi silently collapsed to the floor, crying.

"So what's your plan for sleep?" Mu asked, sitting on the armrest of his sofa.

Shi immediately stood up, wiping his eyes, and cleared his throat. "Uhm... where's your bedroom?"

Mu's eyes widened and he led Shi to his room. The room was comfy and Mu's cat was sleeping on the carpet. Yet, the large bed placed in the middle of it looked somewhat unused, like someone hadn't slept there for a while.

"Uh... okay," Shi muttered, feeling his face grow hot. "You should probably change into more comfortable sleeping clothes..."

Mu opened one of the drawers and picked out a t-shirt and pajama pants.

"Ah-ah um you can change I'll turn a-around," Shi spoke nervously and quickly looked away, tightly closing his eyes. He really wanted to turn back around and see but that was really rude of him. It was already bad that he wanted to see Mu undress in the first place.

"Ah, Shinomiya? You can turn back now."

Shi swiftly turned around and got a short glimpse of Mu's exposed torso. He almost fainted (again.) Why do I get aroused so easily!

"D-do you have medication f-from the doctor?" Shi muttered, unable to make eye contact with the attractive boy in front of him.

Mu thought for a moment. "I do, actually. It's in the kitchen. I'll be right back." He briskly left the room.

Shi fell onto the soft bed and inhaled the scent of his duvet. Smells like him~

He sighed and wondered about his feelings towards Mu. He knew he had a big crush on him, but was Shi in love with him? He thought for a moment.

I really like him.

He makes me feel happy.

My heart swells when I see him.

I think he's really hot.

I would let him-

Shi immediately stopped himself from thinking too inappropriately.

Mu then swung the door open and walked inside, looking very awake. Shi hoped the medicine would work.

"What's next in your plan?" Mu inquired, his green eyes sparkling with excitement.

"Uhm, we lay down I guess," Shi replied and then had a sudden realization. He was still wearing his uncomfortable apron and clothing from his shift.

"Uh-uh-um Mutsumi? Do you have any sleepwear I c-can b-borrow?" Shi blurted, his cheeks burning red.

Mu grinned. "Yes." He grabbed one of his t-shirts from his drawer and handed it to the blushing boy.

"T-thank you, Mu"

Mu gave a slight nod and turned his body so Shi could change.

Shi awkwardly slid off his apron and clothes. He gripped Mu's soft shirt in his hands and buried his face in it before slipping it on. Mu was much taller than himself, so the shirt was very large on him.

"Mu?"

He turned around to face Shi, a smile on his face as always.

"Do you think you can fall asleep now?"

"I'll try." Mu climbed into his bed and pulled up the covers. He placed his glasses on the wooden nightstand.

Shi just stood awkwardly in the corner of the room, feeling slightly guilty for his inappropriate thoughts.

"Do you want to sleep with me?"

"A-Ah? W-wait really? sure?" Shi squeaked and his face burned red for the thousandth time that night. He was literally going to pass out.

Mu extended his arms out and signaled Shinomiya to lie down. Shi hesitantly tiptoed over to him and fell into the bed.

He rolled over so he could see Mu's charming expression. Mu gently caressed Shi's blushing face and gazed at his big, brown eyes. His gaze flickered between Shi's pretty eyes and soft lips.

Mu started to slowly lean in and Shi panicked.

"UH, DO you want me to turn off the lights?!" He quickly blurted.

"Huh? Oh. okay," Mu responded, looking a bit dazed.

Shi switched the lamp off and glanced at Mu, who was staring wide-eyed at the ceiling. He placed a short kiss on Mu's cheek and then repositioned himself in the bed. WHY DID I DO THAT?! Shi screamed in his mind.

The two laid in silence for a few minutes. Shi felt himself shivering from the chilly weather.

"Are you cold?" Mu questioned suddenly.

"Y-yeah I guess so?"

"Here~" Mu wrapped his arms around Shi and held him closely.

He's touching me. I can feel him wrapped around me. I'm going to die.

Shi held his hand over his mouth in shock and shut his eyes blissfully.

He's so warm~

He felt his eyes drift close and he fell asleep in Mu's arms.

  ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ 

Shi's eyes jerked open and he found himself looking around a room that looked nothing like his. Oh that's right. I'm at Mu's.

He looked to his left to see Mu, who still had his arm loosely draped around Shi's waist. He was soundly sleeping, breathing deeply.

He's sleeping...!

He's sleeping!

Shi quietly grabbed his phone from the nightstand and checked the time.

6:47am

He felt his heart swell with happiness that Mu was asleep, and it had only been a day. Maybe the medication really helped him.

Shi carefully untangled himself from Mu, trying his hardest not to wake the sleeping boy up. He finally freed himself from Mu's gentle grasp and sauntered his way into the kitchen.

As his bare feet slowly stepped across the cold tiles of the kitchen floor, thoughts and questions swarmed his mind.

How was he able to fall asleep? The medicine probably...

Why do I blush so much?

Does Mu like me back?

Shi decided to cook breakfast for the two. He toasted bread and scrambled eggs and put them onto two plates with fresh fruit from Mutsumi's fridge. He placed the two finished meals onto the counter and waited.

Suddenly, he heard the sound of quiet footsteps wander into the room. Shi's head spun around and saw Mu walking toward him, his glasses on and his hair messy.

"Good morning Shinomiya," Mu said, his voice raspy.

"Mu!" Shi exclaimed, running over and hugging the boy, "you slept!"

Mu smiled. "Thank you for helping me Shi."

Shi blushed. Mu bent down slightly and began to lean in. Shi felt his mind panic but he tried to stay calm. He wanted this.

Mu kissed Shi's lips gently. Shi's eyes fluttered shut and instantly kissed back. The two boys shyly pulled away.

"I-I u-uh?" Shi stuttered, his fingers touching his lips. He gazed up at Mu's face.

Mu grinned at him, his eyes sparkling.

"I-I like y-you Mu..."

"I like you too."

They kissed again.

A/N

I tried

Make sure to vote/comment/follow!
Thanks for reading!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

100K 1.7K 24
-Disclaimers:- ➳I accept Requests ➳I don't do yaoi,oc,ships on this book ➳I accept Lemons though #3 - #lawless @ 11th of May 2018
1.2M 23.8K 42
➵ Completed! © 𝚊 𝚒 𝚛 𝚒 𝚜 𝚛 𝚊 𝚒 𝚗 𝚜 ▸ Published: Apr 08, 2020 ▸ Finished: Mar 22, 2020 Slow updates. I'm either out of ideas, motivation, or...
50.9K 724 13
This is just for fun! FLUFF ONLY!! All are xfemale reader (sorry these are the only ones I know how to write). I don't care for swearing so there is...
9.8K 67 62
All images belong to the original owners Please request <3 The images do not belong to me, please don't sue me Contains swear words I don't own demon...