Same Mistakes (A Fifth Harmon...

By agbxharmony

basically, you're used by fifth harmony as a promotion stunt and after you find out shit goes down between yo... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70

Chapter 18

10.7K 288 153
By agbxharmony

Y/n arrives back at her house just as the sun begins to rise in the horizon. The songwriter was at the studio longer than she intended to, so she was running on few hours of sleep. Y/n tiredly makes her way into her house trying her best to ignore her dogs who jumped all over her in excitement, which she immediately felt bad about.

Ally rubs her eyes as she stretches her arms over her head, she looks to the side and sees Y/n standing there with her eyes partially closed. "Y/n." Ally's raspy morning voice calls out for the girl.

Y/n looks up from the floor and looks at Ally, who had formerly been sleeping on the couch. "Mhm?" She asks while placing her coat on the ground since she was too lazy to hang it up.

Ally watches Y/n as she advances towards her. "You okay?" She asks the obviously tired girl.

Y/n sighs as she falls beside Ally on the couch. "Tired." She mumbles into the couch while her dogs attempt to jump up on the couch beside her.

Ally leans forward and gently rubs Y/ns back, remembering that it was a way to calm Y/n down. Y/n smiles softly into the cushion while relaxing against Ally's touch, even though she swore that she wouldn't get too close to the woman again.

Soon enough, Ally hears the faint breathing sounds coming from Y/n. Ally smiles and decides to take a few pictures of the girl since she looked adorable. A few pictures were posted to Instagram and twitter but most of them, including a video, were posted on Ally's snapchat. Ally completely forgot about how no one knew that her and Y/n we're friends again, which could lead to some future problems.

Ally molds herself into Y/ns side and decides to take another picture of them. Ally pretends that she's sleeping, but it's obvious that she's not, and takes the picture on her snapchat. She captions the picture with a few hearts and a smiley face emoji before posting it. After posting the picture, she finds herself falling asleep besides Y/n.

*-*-*

To Victoria's delight, she comes back to Los Angeles only to see Y/n became friends with Ally again. Her situation was very similar to Kendall's, but she found out about the new friendship through Ally's snapchat. Victoria thought she could leave for only a few more days, but of course that's when Y/n messed up.

Victoria enters Y/ns house using her spare key and finds the two singers cuddled up together on the couch. Their position has changed since earlier in the morning, Ally was now on top of Y/n. Victoria shakes her head and pulls Ally off of Y/n, which wakes her right up. Before Y/n could wake up, Victoria places a blanket over Y/n to keep her warm.

Ally rubs her eyes after being waken up so viciously. "Victoria? What do you-" Ally gets cut off by Victoria when she drags the woman into the garage.

"How did you find where Y/n lives?" Victoria asks Ally, which takes her off guard for a second.

Ally furrows her eyebrows and rubs her eyes once more, still not recovering from her wake up. "Uh Simon tracked her phone." She answers truthfully and yawning after she finishes talking.

"Why are you here?" Victoria asks immediately after Ally answers her, she's enjoying the power that she currently has.

Ally stretches out her arms while she talks to Victoria. "I apologized to Y/n a few days ago, and we're friends now." She says with a small smile forming on her face.

Victoria skeptically eyes Ally. Y/n messed up big time allowing Ally to come back into her life, but knowing Y/n she wouldn't listen to the wise words that Victoria would tell her. Victoria sighs and rubs her temples with her finger tips. "If Y/n forgives you, then you're alright in my book." Victoria says which causes Ally to take a breath of relief. "That doesn't mean that I won't be watching you." Victoria says but stops her threatens after Y/n tiredly steps into the garage, since she heard voices coming from in here.

Y/n blinks a few times before seeing Victoria, which wakes her right up. "Vic! You're back!" Y/n yells while jumping onto Victoria. "I didn't know where you went." Y/n tells the girl as Ally watches the two friends interact awkwardly.

"Sorry about that, I got called into New York for another meeting." Victoria says before kissing Y/ns cheek. "So I see that you're friends with Ally again." Victoria immediately changes the subject while raising an eyebrow at Y/n.

Y/n nods her head. "Yeah, I guess. She's staying here for a little while, since the other four are mad at her." She explains to Victoria. Victoria nods her head and eyes Ally causing her to be uncomfortable again. "Be nice, Vic." Y/n scolds her friend.

Victoria puts her hands up in defense. "Just because you trust her, doesn't mean I trust her." She says before walking back into the house and closing the garage door.

Ally and Y/n both sigh at the same time. "She'll come around." Y/n tells Ally who presses her lips together in a small smile. "You still tired?" Y/n asks Ally who happened to yawn once again in the middle of Y/ns sentence.

Ally tiredly nods her head. "A little." She says quietly with her eyes partially shut.

Without thinking, Y/n picks Ally up so she's carrying her bridal style. Both Ally and Y/n we're surprised at Y/ns actions, until Ally got comfortable in Y/n arms and almost immediately fell back asleep.

Y/n carefully carries Ally back into her house as memories of when they used to be 'dating' flow back into her mind.

Flashback

"That movie was boring." Dinah announces while turning off the television.

The girls and Y/n just finished watching Harry Potter and the Philosophers Stone, which was one of Y/ns favorite movies. Y/n purses her lips together, not showing any sign of her anger towards her girlfriend right now.

"Agreed." Lauren adds on with a yawn, knowing that this will get Y/n angry and it is one of her life goals to get Y/n to hate her. Lauren doesn't know why she wants Y/n to hate her, maybe because Lauren hates Y/n with a passion.

The apparently boring movie had put Normani, Camila, and Ally to sleep. Y/n looks around and sees the three girls sleeping, without noticing Dinah and Lauren sneak out of the house.

Y/n is slightly mad at the women around her, because they made her get rid of her best friend, but she wouldn't let them know that. She has this rule of never letting anyone see any of her emotions, unless she truly trusts them. It's all based off of her fear of everyone that she meets will leave her.

Ally, being the only one that Y/n isn't mad at, won't get to sleep on the couch tonight because Y/n decided to carry her upstairs and into one of the guest bedrooms. The reason why Y/n isn't letting any of the girls sleep with her is because she secretly face times her best-friend, Kendall, late at night. Y/n knows that it's wrong to do betray her girlfriends, but she can't last a day without talking to Kendall.

Ally stirs in her sleep as soon as Y/n places her down in the bed. Y/n looks at her lovingly and realizes how lucky she is to have Ally in her life, she wouldn't mind spending her forever with the girl. "Forever girl." Y/n mumbles to herself which sparks something inside her brain.

Y/n pulls the blanket over Ally before kissing the top of her girlfriends head and running out of the room and down to her studio.

End of Flashback

Y/n places Ally down on her bed, on the side that she doesn't sleep on. Ally immediately cuddles into the pillow and curls her body up slightly. Y/n puts the blanket on top of Ally and sits on the end of the bed, while thinking of the song that she is partially ashamed of writing, Forever Girl.

"How come you never do that to Kendall and I?" Victoria asks Y/n while leaning against her bedroom door.

Y/n sighs. "I do, you're just too drunk to process what's going on." She says while standing up from her bed.

Victoria nods her head in agreement knowing that Y/n was right. "It's not my fault that alcohol tastes so good." Victoria says while pretending to take a swig of a drink.

Y/n rolls her eyes, not having the same fascination to alcohol as Kendall and Victoria do. Shay is the only one of Y/ns friends who knows how to control herself.

"You alright Y/l/n?" Victoria asks Y/n who seemed to daze off.

Y/n nods her head. "Do you remember that song I wrote, Forever Girl?" She asks Victoria while sitting back down on the bed.

Victoria nods her head. "Yeah, you called me over at like two in the morning to help you finish it." She says with a hint of annoyance in her voice.

"I think I want it on the album." Y/n says not allowing herself to think before speaking while rubbing her eyes.

Victoria raises her eyebrows at Y/n in shock. "You want a love song about..them in your album?" She asks Y/n with a slight humor in her voice.

Y/n shakes her head. "I was thinking of putting a diss track before it or something, like two songs in one." She explains her thoughts before yawning.

Victoria purses her lips together. "I guess we could make it work." She says before turning off the lights to Y/ns room. "Get some rest, kid, you look like a zombie." Victoria tells Y/n while she slowly backs out of the room.

Y/n flips Victoria off as she leaves, but is grateful that she gets to go to sleep. The singer quickly changes into her pajamas of choice, consisting of a long t-shirt and spandex. She gets into bed beside Ally, but not forgetting to leave a gap between them. Y/n sighs while relaxing her head against the pillow and getting the sleep that she so desperately needed.

look at me being all professional and updating on time!!

my twitter got hacked on jan. 2. I lost Lauren, Ariana, 5h, and Justin's follow as well as 13.2k. fuck hackers

-Sydney

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

69.7K 1.6K 25
You text Lauren thinking it's the suicide hotline, can she save you before you do something drastic? (Gxg takes place when Camila is in the group)
222K 9.5K 49
Read it to find out.
176K 3.7K 22
You are cousin of one and only Lauren Jauregui.Lauren asks you to come on tour with her and the girls,you freak out because you are a hardcore harmon...
186K 5.3K 21
You and Ally are bestfriends for life. You were head over heels for her. You were about to confess to her but your cousin, Troy, beat you to it.