Blue Vanilla

Door Dmention_Girl

Kuroko x everyone, well mainly Generation of Miracles x Kuroko but we'll see. Topics are: ~Sex ~Suicide ~Out... Meer

Greetings
Reactions #01
Dare #01
Back in Our Embrace - GoMKuro
Jealous - MidoKuro
Light and Shadow - AoKuro
Shadow - AkaKuro(?)
Brutal Lover - GoMKuro
Unexpectedly Drunk - AkaKuro
All An Act - GoMKuro (Part I)
Just As Planned - GoMKuro
Milkshake Maniac - GoMKuro
Dream or Reality? AoKuro
Pick Up Lines - GoMKuro
Yandere!G.O.M x Shy!Kuroko
Nightmares - GoMKuro
Joke Has Been Taken TOO Far - GoMKuro
Faith - MidoKuro
Master - NigouKuro
Naughty Page - AkaKuro
Avenge - GoMKuroko
Final Blow - Naruto (Crossover)
First Sight - Tokyo Ghoul (Crossover)
Sympathetic Music - GoMKuro (Part I)
News - AkaKuro
I'm Sorry - AkaKuro
WHAT??!!??!!?? - GoMKuro
Future Diary (Crossover)
Easily Raged - AkaKuro
Texts - GoMKuro
Aurgument - AkaKuro
Reactions #2
Dare #2
Great Loss - AkaKuro
The Message - pairing?
Caught on Tape - AkaKuro
~Thank You~
Guys!!!!!
Help
Author's note
Request
Author~San has come back
Locked - MidoKuro
Ours - GoMKuro
Help - A/N

The Break Up - AkaKuro

2.1K 71 4
Door Dmention_Girl

"Was it something I did wrong?"

~~~~

"Sei~Kun." Practice was about to begin until a bluenette stopped their captian's tacks. Turning back to face his beloved, he noticed a serious aura around the small figure. Everyone was busy stretches and talking as the couple were near the benches. "Yes Tetsuya?" Akashi spoke up as he gave his attention to Kuroko who took a deep sigh. Akashi raised a brow at the sudden sigh and walked closer to comfort Kuroko.

"What is it my love?" Akashi asked, placing a hand on the frail shoulder. Kuroko was nervous and by noticing, his hands were shaking. Kuroko was taking his time and lastly took a deep breath. "Sei- I mean, Akashi~San. Ahem, I'd like to talk about some serious matters." Akashi flinched at the sudden name Kuroko called him. Little by little, the team gave their glances and full eyes on the pair.

Noticing the captain's confused expression, the color haired players walked a bit closer to hear better. As the the ace players did so, the others stayed stationary rather near or far. "Why the sudden name Tetsuya?" Akashi asked, as Kuroko unexpectedly removed the redhead's hand off his shoulder. Seeing the action, their friends such as the Generation of Miracles were shocked. Akashi was just playing along but was feeling worried.

"I don't think I could do this anymore, Akashi~San." Kuroko started. Akashi's heartbeat was speeding, and in a long time, he couldn't predict what Kuroko was going to tell him. Knowing so, Akashi kept clam but bit his cheek. As of for the colored aces, they were feeling as nervous as the redhead.

"Akashi~San, I'm going to turn in my registration form by tomorrow." Everyone in the gym gasped as Akashi took a small step back. Aomine was going to speak up but was stopped by the purple haired. Kise and Midorima were silently panicking along the rest of the team, while Murasakibara stopped munching his chips.

"Why is that Tetsuya?" Akashi asked, walking closer to Kuroko. As doing so, Kuroko stepped back. Akashi knew Kuroko's actions and had enough, so he pulled him towards him by the shoulder. "Tetsuya, why?" Akashi raised his voice, not thinking about feeling absolute anymore. "Because I don't want to..." Kuroko trailed off, as Akashi not so roughly skook Kuroko.

"You don't want to what? Tetsuya, is it something I've done to make you do so? Have someone talked to you to change your mind? Why?" Akashi raised his voice even more until Kuroko snapped. "Im quiting because you did do something wrong." Kuroko looked Akashi in the eye as everyone felt more surprise. No one dared to talk to Akashi like that, so they were shivering at what Akashi would do. Except for the Generation of Miracles, because they knew Akashi would never hurt their Kuroko.

"Tetsuya, tell me. What. Did. I. Do?" Akashi fake chuckled, knowing that he was frustrated. He and even the rest of the team couldn't believe what was going on. It was even more crazy since Kuroko randomly popped up with this decision that no one wanted. "What did I do, My Love? Please, don't do this." Everyone wasn't shocked at what Akashi called the frail figure. The two has been dating for a year and how everyone looked at it, they had a stable relationship. Everyone including their parents excepted their love, and the Generation of Miracles support their love.

"I'm quiting the team..." Right after those words were spoken, time and gravity were slowly taken away from them. "Because I don't love you anymore Akashi~San."

"Wha..." Akashi's heart froze, while every single teammate gasped another. Kuroko just looked down with his bangs covering his eyes, that were starting to water. Akashi had his eyes widen with his mouth hanging down. Trying to utter a word but felt as if his voice was broken. Akashi started shivering just like Kuroko who started speaking again.

"Akashi~San, I can't do this anymore. What we have between us, and with having to deal with you in the Basketball club is just going to make things worst for me. For starters, you've been a bit too possessive to the point I've lost most of my freedom. Second, you've been too hard in practice where I almost passed out. Third, you have so much work to where we barely see each other." Akashi didn't remember having so much work pushing him and his love away. Nor did he add so much pressure to the team.

"I can't love you." Kuroko clenched his hands while Akashi roughly shook his head, as if he lost his mind. For those who were near the two, they'd step back while Kuroko stood on his spot. "No." Akashi chuckled bitterly as he covered his eyes with his hands as if he didn't want anyone to see a tear form. "Akashi~San, it's my choice. My love for you the past year was real. Trust me it was, but after thinking it over, my love just suddenly faded." Kuroko defended, looking up to see his eyes a bit red.

"I'm not letting you go. If my my work is too much for you, I'll take a break. If I was too rough on the team, I'll tone it down. If someone was behind this, I'll step up and face him. I love you Tetsuya. Just because you chose this, doesn't mean I agree, nor does the rest of the team agree. Who even talked to you, was it some fan girls?" Akashi stuttered but overall he was being strict.

"No, it was my decision. And you don't need to change things, I already made up my mind." Kuroko shook his head slowly, walking slowly to the exit door until Akashi shout, "I'll fight for you Tetsuya! I will fight for you. No matter what you say, I still won't give you up. If you don't love me, I'll make you love me again. No matter what it takes." Akashi muttered the last line as Kuroko held the handle of the double doors. "I don't want you to."

The teammates were hoping for something good to happen, or to even hope that it wasn't true. The two had loved each other for a long time and the whole school hoped for it to be everlasting. As of for the color haired boys, they looked back and forward to Akashi to Kuroko. The redhaired ace just clicked his tongue and muttered to the closest person that practice was over. Even so, no one moved so Akashi walked to the locker room. Nobody took their eyes off the back of the tealette who had his back shaking.
"Wait!" Akashi just kept on walking but was stopped by speaking shoes. "Sei~Kun, wait you actually think I'd break up with you?" Kuroko chuckled cutely as everyone was looking dumbfounded. As of for the shocked Akashi, he felt a pair of arms around his neck that sent him warmth. "Baby you know I love you. It was a joke. It was a joke. It was a joke." Kuroko repeated as Akashi turned around, finding a cute bluenette he loved that had a small yet adorable smile plastered on his face.

"What did... You say?" Akashi stuttered, and from the corner of his eye, he noticed most with a surprised face. Back to Kuroko, he pecked Akashi's lips and rapped his arms around his neck, as the rednette squeezed his lover by the waist.

"I was kidding. I would never think of leaving my sweet Sei~Kun. Did you actually think I'd throw away a worth of a one year relationship like that? I love your possessivness, and you never had work to push us away. Nor did you go harsh on the team, I was just saying those things to make me seem as if I was serious. But I wasn't, you did nothing wrong my Sei~Kun. I was kidding my sweet sugarbear." Akashi loved it when he had nicknames from his love. And his heart was bearing at its normal speed.
"I was joking and I'm so sorry for hurting you. I'll never do it again, my sweet baby." Not only did the team feel relieved by the act being a fluke, but they were surprised by the new side they witnessed from the two. Akashi was being a little child by pouting innocently as Kuroko was speaking with such gentle emotion. Rather a sweet and cute talk if one would ask.

"Wow." Aomine sarcastically sighed as Kise fainted. Midorima adjusted his glasses with a smile behind his hand, and Murasakibara took out an extra large bag of chips.

"My poor baby boy, I love you Sei~Kun. Please forgive me." Kuroko pouted as he got eye contact with his lover who looked childly upset. "I... Forgive you. I love you sweetie." Akashi muttered as he pulled Kuroko for a kiss.

"Sooooo there's still no practice?" Murasakibara spoke up. "No." Akashi cleared his throat while giving everyone a death glare. As Kuroko's chin was placed on Akashi's shoulder, and Akashi's strong arms rapped around his adorable bluenette's waist, he sent everyone a mental note saying, "Get out this instant or I'll make sure you'll all die tomorrow."

Everyone got the memo and sped walked to the lockers, Akashi took a small sigh in relief and pulled Kuroko in a warmer hug.

"I love you my Sei~Kun." Kuroko muttered gently as Akashi smiled. Not an evil smile but a glad and sweet smile.

"I love you too my sweet Tetsuya, don't do that again." Akashi hurried himself in Kuroko's neck as Kuroko petted his lover's hair.

"I won't, my love." Kuroko closed his eyes.

"I won't."

"Kuroko should be an actor."

"Ya no kidding."

"He almost gave me a heart attack when he broke up with Akashi."

"Damn, those couple has some serious talents."

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

114K 241 17
My wlw thoughts Men DNI 🚫 If you don't like these stories just block don't report
178K 6.7K 13
2 tom dylogii ,,Agony"
60.1K 1.1K 95
Continuation of Modesto story who happens to intercourse with friends,mature,classmates,strangers and even family...
548K 919 21
Smexy One shots😘 Got deleted twice 3rd times a charm🤦🏻‍♀️😭