How To Mend A Broken Heart 2

By Dragon_Ryder

Life is great! You have amazing supporting friends, a wonderful stable boy, an amazing nightfury who always s... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Epilogue

Chapter 2

5.4K 196 21
By Dragon_Ryder

After feeding Toothless his breakfast, you hopped onto his saddle, as Eret hauled his nets full of fish towards Skullcrusher.

"Where you headed to?" Eret asked, tying a net to Skullcrsher's saddle.

"Wherever the wind takes us," you replied, as you petted Toothless' side, "You ready bud?"

Toothless gave a nod, as he spread out his sharp jet black wings, as you flicked your helmet down, covering your face.

"Bye Mr. Ferret!" you waved, as Toothless shot upwards towards the sky, leaving Eret sighing as he shook his head.

Toothless flew down over the ocean, tilting slightly to dip the tip of his wing in the water, causing water to shoot out, splashing.

You smiled as Toothless then flew upwards, into the sky. As he flew higher, you gripped the saddle tighter, feeling your heart pounding in your chest. Once Toothless was high enough, he flew straight, zooming through the clouds at high speed.

You could hear the wind howling furiously, and see the white clouds pass by in a blur. You smiled as Toothless slowed a bit, causing you to sit upright.

"You ready bud?" you asked, as Toothless grumbled as he shook his head, "Oh, c'mon! I'm not that bad. Hiccup is more reckless than I am!"

Toothless then gave another grumble of protest, which made you sigh.

"Okay! So, maybe I am a bit reckless but not as much as Hiccup. At least I'm not as reckless as the twins, you have to give me that. I'll give you extra fish when we get back, okay?"

Toothless seemed to like the idea as he nodded. You then clicked Toothless' tail, as you sat upright. You then took a deep breath as you let yourself fall off the side of the saddle. Toothless soon joining you.

You laughed and hollared, looking at Toothless who smiled, his tounge sticking out. You and Toothless twirled around one another, as you kept laughing.

As you looked forward, you saw the ocean coming into view. You pulled the lever on your foot, causing your wings to pop open, as Toothless spread open his wings at the same moment.

You then quickly pressed the button on your chest, causing the back fin to pop open. Toothless flew beside you as you began to descend a bit, causing Toothless to shoot plasma blasts under you, causing you to stay afloat.

"This is amazing!" you hollard, laughing.

~~~~~

Hiccup turned in bed, stretching his arm forward, expecting to feel you beside him, only to feel that you weren't there. He opened his eyes, blinking slowly, only to confirm that you weren't actually there.

He groaned as he sat up, stretching, before tugging over to his desk, seeing that your armor was gone. He grumbled under his breath as he put on his own armor, before heading down the stairs. As he scanned the area, he realized that you weren't there, and neither was Toothless.

"Morning son," Valka smiled warmly.

"Morning mom. Hey, have you seen [Name] this morning? Or Toothless?" Hiccup asked.

"No, I haven't seen then," she replied, shaking her head.

Hiccup then looked forward towards the firepit, seeing Midnight who was wide awake.

"Hmm, she left Midnight here. Do you mind if--"

Valka cut Hiccup off, "Go look for her. I'll watch the village until you get back," she smiled assuringly.

He smiled, glad that his mother was so understanding. He pecked her cheek as he opened the door, whistling for Midnight who quickly got up, running straight out the door.

Valka shook her head chuckling as she sipped on her water, "Young love."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

939K 16.1K 41
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
1.6K 73 19
This is a sequel to 'You're one of them'. To understand anything in this book please read the previous one!! Michael Afton is currently looking after...
497K 17.1K 53
[WARNING: Bad grammer, spelling errors, cringy writing, terrible stuff] Something tragic happens to a girl that makes her alone & she has to fight to...