Chapter 43

"You can't be alive. It's impossible, I killed you." You breathed.

"Oh, but you didn't." He chuckled, taking a small step forward. "You see, you killed my brother, twin brother."

"He has a twin?!" You asked in disbelief.

"I preferred to be in the shadows, only coming out when I need to." He explained, his voice smooth and cold. "I don't like being known unlike Drago. I want it to be a surprise when I did reveal myself. It looked like staying in the shadows for years paid off. You killed my brother, and I'm gonna torture you, make you suffer a slow and painful death, make you suffer for the consequences." He gripped your chin harshly, a twisting smile appearing on his lips. "I'll make your chief suffer too. Once you die rotting in this cell, I'll make sure to pay a visit to your chief and dump your body in the middle of the village so they all can see. Then I'll have my fun and kill him in ways that will haunt peoples' mind." He laughed, harshly letting go of you.

Your eyes glazed over, but you didn't give him the satisfaction to let him see that you were in pain. "What will this do? He's dead! He's never coming back, this will do nothing to solve it."

"Oh, it will. I will avenge my brother, and get my revenge for you and the rest of Berk for killing my brother and his people." He sneered, suddenly smiling. "Your precious dragon is mine now. I hope you said goodbye, because you will never see her again." His laughter echoing off the stone walls as he walkes out of your cell, slamming the door behind him and locking it, before walking away.

The guard had taken his position outside your door, staring at the wall in front of him. Once he left, your eyes instantly became blurry as you tried to force the lump down your throat. You covered your mouth to muffle the whimper that tried to escape your lips as you sunk to the cold stone floor. Squeezing your eyes shut as you felt the tears escape your close eyelids. You covered your face with your hands, muffling the quiet sobs that trembled through your body.

He was going to kill you and eveyone you loved.

~~~~~

You opened your eyes slowly, hoping to the Gods that it had all been a nightmare, and that you would wake up in bed with Hiccup's arms wrapped around you.

Once fully opening your eyes and sitting up, you realized that it wasn't a nightmare at all. The sunlight was peaking through, lighting up your cell.

"Midnight." You whispered.

If she wasn't so far away, she would be able to still communicate with you. You whispered her name again, but heard nothing in reply. Wherever they had her, they had locked her far away from your cell.

You hoped that she and her babies were okay. You assumed that they didn't know that she was going to have babies, and hopefully it would stay like that. If you or Midnight didn't get out of here soon, they were going to be bound to know when Midnight delivered the eggs. Drago's twin brother would most like torture them. You knew he wouldn't kill them, because Night Furies were so rare.

You looked towards the cell door, seeing that the guard was still there. Did he ever even leave this place? Like ever? You looked down at the shackle that was bound to your ankle, knowing already that it was going to be impossible to take off. You looked around to see that you were laying on hay. You didn't expect more.

You glanced at the shackle once more, estimating that it was about three or four feet long, it wasn't long enough to reach the door.

"So, care to tell me what Drago's twin's brother name is?" You asked, glancing up at the guard.

"It's none of your business." He stated.

"Yeah, but I at least deserve to know who my punisher's name is, after all, who am I gonna tell when I'm locked up in this cell?" You asked, motioning to the cell even if he wasn't looking at you.

He was quiet, not moving as he kept his back facing the door. You sighed quietly, knowing that he wasn't going to answer your question. As you laid back down on the hay, you heard something so quiet, that if you didn't strain to hear, you would have missed it completely.

"Dagon."

You scoffed quietly. Drago and Dagon. What terrible names for terrible people.