Pleasing the Heartless Alpha...

By xbookgirlx15

"No!" I say softy, choking back tears that were threatening to pour out. "It just can't be!" I say with my h... More

Intro;
1. Prologue -Nora Faith
2.Prologue -Alpha Damon
3. The Start...
4. The Meeting...
5. The Truth...
7. Here Comes the Bride...
8. The Offering...
9. His Victory...
10. The Farewells...
11. The Perfect Illusions...
12. The Collisions...
13. The First Appearance...
14. The Lost Luna...
15. Wedding Flashback...
16. Wedding Duties...
17. The Crest...
18. The Home...
19. The Stairway...
20. The Last Farewell...
21. The Alpha...
22. The Dealthy Silence...
23. The Trip Home...
24. The Trip to Hell...
25. The Christmas Sprirt...
26. The Unexpected Guest...
27. The Attack...
28. The First Page...
29. The Fight...
30. The Bad Liar...
31. The Cruelty Of The Alpha...
32. The Third Entry...
33. The Luna and the Rogue...
34. The Waken and Riven...
35. At The Strike of Midnight...
36. The Truth Behind the City Lights...
37. If It Was Meant To Be...
38. The Deliberate Move...
39. The CommonWealth Games...
40. The Wander, the Broken, the Helpless and Pawn
41. The Skeletons of Not So Long Ago...
42. The Final Pages...
43. The Promise...
44. The Coming to Truth...
45. The Heart Knows What It Wants...
46. The Morning Sun...
47. The Complications...
48. The Late Guests...
49. Beneath Every Lie is an Excuse...
50. The Heat of Night...
51. The Glorious Dawn...
52. The Distraught...
53. The Leaving and Coming...
54. The Awakening to Something...
55. The Heavy Nightfall...
56. The Changes...
57. The Morning News...
58. The Rainbow to his Rain...
59. The Evening Of...
~Note~
60. The Villa We Shall...
61. The Night to Relish...
62. The Bartering Risks...
63. The Night Goes on...
64. The Sadness...
65. The Fear...
66. The Night Rather Then Day...
67. The Growing Pain...
68. The Beginning to an End...
69. //Epilogue// A New Entry...
llYou Are Most Welcome Alphall
~*Alpha Royale*~
70. //Epilogue 2//
//Regina Luna //
71. //Alternative Epilogue//

6. The Proposal...

52.4K 1K 160
By xbookgirlx15

I awoke from the darkness, to hear some soft and some loud murmurs revolving around me, giving me an instant headache. My eyes remain shut as I feel a soft hand stroking my hair back. Another hand was enclosed around mine.

I tried hearing the conversations but they were so loud that it made my headache worsen. It like hearing a symphony of whispers at the same time. I let a groan escape my dry lips and the hand around my mine tightened.

"Guys, Ssshhhh," Mia's angelic voice said, immediately silencing the others.

The other person's hand who was stroking my hair stopped for a second, while another hand rested on my forehead. "Nora. Open your eyes please."

I recognize the voice as Angel's and her soft-textured voice pleading for me to wake up, breaking my heart. I never heard her want anything just as bad so hearing her right now filled me with great sadness. I allow my eyes to flutter open, the headache worsened by the second.

My eyes peeled open to see Angel's concerned filled eyes and her loose hair tied up into a messy bun behind her back. I look beside her, to see Mia holding my left hand in a tight grasp with an encouraging smile plastered on.

Behind them all I caught sight of familiar pastel mint tainted room, my large windows drawn shut with the help of the curtains and the lights popping. I look down to see myself in the same peachy outfit, laying in my bed with the sheets hanging below my chest.

I glanced down to my now pale left hand which was facing up and was drawn across my side, over the covers with a long IV tube sticking out of my forearm. I wince when I try to move myself into a sitting positioning against the headboard, feeling a sting ring up all the way to my shoulder.

"Nora, lay back," Xavier pushes my shoulder back gently, making me lay back on the bed. He drew the sheets up to my waist. "You need to rest."

He took a seat by me while Zayn walked over to Mia and remained by her side with one hand deep in his pocket and the other on her shoulder, giving it a slight squeeze. His expression just as same as Mia's, tired and worried but Zayn had trances of anger flushing his face as well.

Ryan comes over too and stands behind Angel on the same side -she drops her hand away from my face as she grasped into his arm, with a small smile.

They say nothing while Christina enters the room with a tray full of food. A single apple rolled off the tip of the bowl, tossing around tray with the sway of her movement. "Finally, you're awake!"

"Well, I'm not totally awake yet Christina," I say through gritted teeth, holding back tears from my headache, shutting my eyes.

"Don't worry Nora, I've mind-linked the doctor to come and catch up on you." Zayn said softly in his usual melodious voice.

"Really Zayn? I don't need one," I lie, still with my eyes still shut. Who was fooling me? A gentle knock on the door grabs my brother's and their Mate's attention.

"Come in," Xavier's said using his Alpha tone, gently brushing some of my dark hair away from my face. He was looking tired, a bit more than the others as I locked his washed eyes with mine.

A male, in about his late 20's, wearing dark jeans and a pale grey shirt -that was loose and rolled up to his elbow, exposing his muscles came in carrying a black brief cases.

"Good Evening Alphas and Lunas," he bowed his head, before scurrying his way toward me. Xavier stood up and gave his spot to him to sit down on.

"Evening Nora. I'm Dr.O'Brien. " he sat down besides placing brief case down in the floor. His voice was deep as Xavier's and light as Ryan. His jawline was sharp with high cheekbones, making any girl want him, even June who wouldn't shut up about how much she worshiped her Mate.

I nod back, loosing my words when June's stubborn voice growls inside my mind. Stop looking at him like that! We have our Mate bitch!

Yeah, a good for nothing Mate who isn't even here for us, I reply rather sharply, making her quiet.

"How's your head?" He asked gently, touching my forehead to check my temperature.
I hear Xavier's, Ryan's, and Zayn's wolf growl in union the second his hand glazes my head but I make June snarl them shut.

They fall dreadfully cold, but I could see Christina place a hand on Xavier, Angel tug Ryan's hand and Mia look at Zayn with a are-you-serious face. I was happy they had their Mates. Someone who can comfort you in your darkness and most low at times but I was even more sad that I had mine and also that he wasn't here.

"How does it feel when I place my hand on your head?" His hand laid flat on my head, increasing the pressure. My head felt as if it were to explode, blood pounding the veins by my ears and my nerves stung.

"It's hurts," I reply in a small voice like a child because I was biting my lower lip with so much force, it instantly began to throb. The second those words slip out of my mouth he removed his hand.

"Guess your wolf's taking longer to heal than I anticipated. I'm guessing some morphine should help in lowering the pain." He sighed before taking out his phone and makes a call, standing up. He looks at Xavier and announcing he'll departure to have someone bring a bag of morphine soon, before stepping of the door leaving me alone again with my brothers.

"Where's my Mate?" I ask in a timidly as Xavier reclaims his seat again by my side. His expression hardened after the mentioning my Mate, but instead he starts to stroke my hair back as a single tear slips down my cheek. He looks into my eyes with a type of sadness clouding with his eyes.

He wipes the tear away before saying, "Away from here Nora, away from you."

"Why?" I burst, nearly in tears.

"Nora, he'll be back," Ryan moans from behind Angel. I turn my head toward him as he hides his eyes from me.

"When?" I ask, as Xavier wipes another flyaway tear, so I turn back towards him.

"Soon," was all he replied, before looking away from me just as Ryan had.

"What happened? Why are all you guys quiet?" I ask rather obnoxiously loud like a bubble within me ready to pop.

"Nora, you need to-" Angel started but I cut her off.

"NO! Not until you guys tell me what's happening! What going on with you all?" I yell, moving my head away from Xavier's hands. His eyes widen from my outburst but before a word could appear out of his mouth, the shut door flys opens.

"Sorry if I'm interrupting but I had the meds for Nora. I could wait outside if you want me too Alphas," Dr. O'Brien asked ever so politely with a bow that Xavier dismissed.

"No. Please proceed," he was going to rise when Dr.O'Brien stopped him, saying it was unnecessary for him to take a seat. Ryan steps out with an excuse of making a phone call leaving Angel with me, her concerned filled eyes, gleaming with worry.

Christina took a step back as Dr. O'Brien walked in front of her, with a large smile, making Christina blush- which Xavier doesn't seemed to notice. His eyes were concentrated on mine with a type of fire burning within them.

I glance behind Xavier, to see the doctor place the bag of morphine on the stand and start uncoiling it's long tube.

He takes the tube over Xavier's head and down besides the IV drip and sits down next to Xavier.

He then opens his brief bag to take out a plastic bag with a needle and tube inserter. He places them onto the bed after shutting his case down and then he tears then open and firmly pins my forearm down.

"This might hurt for a moment. It'll be like a pinch okay?" He said in a kind tone like he's talking to a child who's about to get their shots. I nod, unable to form any words and turn my head towards Angel who gives me an encouraging smile like Mia.

I don't have enough power to smile back but I look at her as I feel the sharp needle being placed under my skin into a rushing vein. I close my eyes in pain as the needle remains here and the tube being placed into the needle.

I feel the medical tape sticking down on my skin, making the skin rough and irrated. I hear the doctor mutters some words, to me or to the others, I don't know. The world spins as I feel the morphine coursing its way throughout my veins, easing the agony in my throbbing head.

I open my eyes as the doctor gets his brief case out again and takes out a another needle with a small jar containing some clear-ish liquid.

"This is for your wolf and her healing." He replies to my question, filling its syringe.

Oh hell nah......stop him bitch!! She cried, making a devious smile curve up on my lips.

Who's the scaredy pup now? And anyway, you're taking this and no ones helping! I snap back, feeling like a boss despite knowing how pathetic it actually sounded. Some things sound better in your head and shouldn't be said out loud.

She whines while I wince once the needle was being place once again under my skin for a second time. He then pulls the needle out 30 seconds later, with a single drop of blood slipping out and my wolf whimpering from pain. He dabs the area with a cotton before placing on a small round bandage.

"The IV should remain here for another few hours just so you don't get dehydrated again and the morphine will run out in about 2 hours, so I say you should get some rest until then. Like 100% pure bed rest, for about the next 2 days I suggest. Your neck should heal in about a day, so don't worry too much about that." He finishes, picking up the wrappers and his brief case. "Get well soon Nora and don't worry. I'll be back every 2 hours to check up on you. Call me if here's an emergency," he adds finally directing the instructions to Xavier, bowing down to him and Zayn on his way out.

"Thank you," I reply shortly with a faint smile as he leaves. He pauses, smiling back before shutting the door behind him.

"Nora," Xavier starts with a sigh. "Firstly, don't freak out okay? We're here for you always. After he-,"

He hesitated for a second like he was internally fighting with his wolf, before starting again. "After he kissed you and you fainted in his arms, we had a discussion."

"In where Ryan got that nasty scratch on his forearm and you got that neck injury from?" I ask with an eyebrow raised, remembering the giant scar on his forearm that I didn't see before and after carefully examine Xavier's neck.

He takes a moment to reply. "Yes. In that discussion, we came up to a consensus in which we can make things beneficial for us all."

"And that was...?" I urge him eagerly.

"The consensus, was that we have you married off to him," he said strongly without hesitation, looking back up at me.

"What?!" I scream, trying to sit up when the pain returns in full blast making me gasp out loud so I trying biting the pain back from my lips but it was too late. Angel quickly pulls me back down, while Xavier rumbled with his words.

"Listen Nora. Your marriage with him will not only secure the security of both packs but as well as help boast trade between us both. Something we've never considered in the past. Think about it. In this way, your status will remain in tact as well as busines--" he was cut short by Ryan's sudden arrival.

Ryan's eyes were dark but they soften with sympathy as they fell on me. He was dressed the same and a phone was pressed against his ears."He's asking for your final decision."

"It's already been decided," Xavier said while rising up with darkened eyes, hands in his pocket as he leaves the door with Zayn trailing behind him.

Before I could say a word, the door was slammed shut, along with my heart.

I use my right hand to muffle my sobs Angel and Christina trying to comfort me from either side.

"Sshhhh Nora," Mia patted my hand, scooting over towards me. "Ssshhh.....You don't even know the half of it."

"What d-d-do you m-mean?" I say in-between sobs. My tears were running free across my cheeks. I use the backside of my right hand to wipe my tears away.

"Nora. Trust us. Your brothers wouldn't do this to you if it wasn't for your own good," Christina said softly, patting my left hand lightly.

"Agreed. They did this because they love so so much. They did this to you because your Mate," Mia explained sadly, holding my right hand again tightly.

"What did he say?" I ask scaredly, thinking of the consequences of not marrying him.

"He threatened he would---" Angel hesitated to say another word, as if all the words were taken away from her. She looked up at Christina with a disgusted face, hoping she would continue on for her as her replacement.

She doesn't say anything but instead a she turns her head away in sorrow, tearing falling down her face now. Mia was the one who mustered the courage to say it.

"Nora. He said the consequences of not marrying him, would include the marking and mating of you with him, in front of both packs; the SilverRose and the RedBlood pack."

.......

Hey My owls! (Calling all you guys owl from now)

OMG, thanxs a lot for the 900+ view and 100+ votes in such short amount of time! It means a lot and I really enjoying reading your guy's comment especially in the morning! They make my day better!⭐️

I also just wanted to thanks @violentpurple for some amazing covers for my book but I liked this cover the most👇

And just a warning! No more covers please because I don't want your guys covers to do to waste so plz dont! I can't break my owls heart!😭

Comment what you think she's going to do now and Vote if you like owls!

The Author;
xbookgirlx15

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

65.2K 636 12
Suddenly, I feel a hand that intertwines mine. The touch is warm but still not enough to comfort me after the news I've just got. I feel someone is...
424K 10.3K 37
This is about a 17 year old Nicole Argent who moved with her mom after her dad died. While with her new friend Jennifer at the duck pond they get kid...
8.8K 152 28
Ryder Romano. He's a thirteen-year-old werewolf who is next in line to be Alpha. His dad, the current Alpha, gets notified that two new people will b...
754K 21.8K 40
Opposites attract. Everyone has heard this phrase at least once in their lives. Well, what if the person you're meant to be with is truly the opposit...